Going Around in Circles (Myunggyu)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

umm... hi...

... I deserve to be punched or something for not writing in such a long time T____T I'm so so so so so so so so so *5 years later* so so so sorry!

I can't help be a procrastinating student OTL but anways I'm here, writing, because it's my sem break *O* 1 week no classes, I've found free time!

Myunggyu for Timelessfantasy (PS... about the Myungyeol story... Can I... finish that next time? //bricked)


"I'm serious, I think Sunggyu is just playing around with me."

"But Myungsoo, how are you so sure? He could just be... playing hard to get?"

"We watch movies together, we go eat lunch together, as if they are dates. But did you know Woohyun? He.Freaking.Does.Not.Acknowledge.Them.As.Dates."

"Hey chill lil' bro. Don't lose your cool in the middle of the day, maybe it's a friendly thing for Gyu?"

"And every time I try to bring up the topic of us probably dating--"

"Bro... are you--"

"--He just keeps eluding the topic!!! I mean what the--"

"Myung!"

"--hell! GODDAMNIT SUNGGYU STOP MAKING ME BEWILDERED!!"

"Bro bro bro bro stop screaming in public!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WILL SHOW YOU I AM-- fjdgklfsfcjosfgdjffkdghrg"

"Phew... thought you would never shut up..."

"GURDURIT OOHYON YUUUU BUCH" (=Woohyun you )

"Love ya too baby bro!" and with that, Woohyun drags the flailing Myungsoo, who has packing tape wrapped around his lower face, towards the ice cream stand.

 

---

 

Why are you playing with me?

"Hey Myungsoo~ wanna eat out again tonight? My treat!"

"Really Gyu? Oh great, I was just thinking of ordering take-out, but I guess eating out is better."

"Of course it's better, it's always better with me around!"

"That is true, no lie. So will I pick you up?"

"Sure! Tonight my house, at around 5:30pm maybe?"

"Good enough, see you then!"

That night I picked you up, ate together in the restaurant you chose, just to suffer watching you flirt with not just one, but three waiters.

 

You're like a bratty 7 years old.

"Sunggyu, I can't visit your house today, I've got homework piled up."

"But you promised! Pinky promised no less!"

"Except I didn't know yesterday how the teachers would overload the class with homework and quizzes"

"That's fine! You're the star student, you'll be excused!"

"I really ca--"

"Now come along so mom won't get worried!"

"But..."

"Come!"

The next day I got into detention for not exerting effort into finishing any homework.

 

I'm just your toy.

"Oh wow. That guy is hot."

"Stop that Gyu, I'm really... disturbed."

"Hey hey! Help me get his attention!"

"Huh? How..??"

"Kiss me."

"NOW?! No way dude."

And then you, my love, just captured my lips without my consent. Not the kind of kiss I appreciate.

 

---

 

"Myungsoo, stop that"

"Stop what?"

"Moping over that kiss. He's just playing around."

"I know Yeol, I know. I don't like this situation. I wish he would stop playing around, my mind is spinning."

"You deserve better. As your best friend, I know."

"I don't understand, am I that easy to play around with? Sunggyu keeps confusing me, one moment he acts all love struck and dependent on me, and the next thing I know is that he's flirting with another guy."

"Myungsoo..."

"My head hurts from all this." After hearing those words, Sungyeol just reaches out for his unrequited love and embraces him.

 

---

 

As if I'm your lover, I react pointlessly. I'm the only one hoping.

"Sunggyu! STOP IT!"

"What's wrong Myung? And what should I stop, singing?"

"No, stop flirting with every single guy you see."

"Flirting? Who says I am? Hmm, you act as if you're my boyfriend. Are you?"

"I--"

"You're not ok? Don't worry about me."

My heart broke at those words. You don't care at all.

 

You bewitch me, just like a fox with cunning and calm eyes.

"I look good with tight jeans and revealing neck lines, don't I?"

"Very good. Gyu, you look perfect in those clothes."

"I do? Why thanks! I feel so complemented~ Oh, you know what I overheard from a group of guys? They said I had great legs, and that I'm a great talker. Is that true Myung?"

"Very true, I can't deny that fact."

I felt trapped like a dirty dog. Complementing you even if I'm slowly crumbling on the inside. I feel pathetic.

 

---

 

"Sunggyu, I want it make it clear once and for all."

"Clear? Make what clear?"

"Do you like me?" Myungsoo's heart quickened, his fists clenching. "Please tell me directly."

"Myungs--"

"I feel depressed, every time I see you. Just... tell me now. So I'll know."

"...Sorry Myung, I don't love you."

 

You burn me up. Why can't I be the one? I should be the one. I can give you the world if you only chose me.


Oh look I finished the story. Not proof-read because i .

//hides immediately from fail

I just get the urge to disappear when I write something, be it an essay or just coherent sentences

Whoever is still here reading my fail, I LOVE YOU OK. comments are also appreciated~ I still won't write Myungjong though, just saying.

Inspired by: Bingeul Bingeul by Big Bang (OMFG THE ALIVE CONCERT WAS JUST SO ASGDHJFKD WHAT IS AIR)

Translated by: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/big-bang-bingeul-bingeul-round-and-round-lyrics-english-romanized.html

...Lately tumblr and twitter are addicting. (So see you y'all next time I have time to write again!)