Beautiful Love (Hoyeol)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Everyone- namely Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong- are staring at Hoya and Sungyeol weirdly. Hoya, being oblivious, doesn't get why.

'All I'm doing is allowing Sungyeol to sit on my lap and feeding him. Why are they staring?' Hoya thinks.

"Hey Hoya, are you seriously sure you and Sungyeol aren't dating?" Sunggyu asks him.

"Of course not. He's my best friend, right Yeol?"

"Yup! Me and Hoya are best friends!" Sungyeol nods his head, bumping Hoya's nose in the process. He groaned from the sudden jolt of pain.

"W-wah! Sorry! Does it hurt? Yah, do you need to go to the infirmary?" Sungyeol blinks rapidly while trying to think of what to do with Hoya's nose. Then, on an impulse, he kisses the nose of Hoya.

"Does that make it better?" Sungyeol's eyebrows furrowed, showing how serious he was.

Hoya just kept looking at Sungyeol, and after a few seconds he burst out laughing.

While the two were in their own world, Sungjong whispers to the rest of his friends "Why aren't those two together again?" Everyone either shrugs or mouths an 'I-don't-know'.

---

Another year passes and lately Hoya finds himself taking in Sungyeol's features longer than necessary.

Sungyeol looks like he got prettier more handsome, more perfect.

The way his eyes would sparkle on the thought of coffee, or the way his lips curve upwards when something good happened. Hoya can't help but fall harder for Sungyeol whenever the choding smiles. Hoya thinks Sungyeol is the little angel of his life.

Trying to snap out of thinking about Sungyeol is really hard for Hoya. Trying to wake up from his delusional dream makes Hoya bang his head on the table, give him a bruise and make Sungyeol kiss his bruise, AGAIN. Hoya is really having it hard.

---

"Oh my god, you guys have to help me." Hoya suddenly says during lunch. Sungyeol and Myungsoo are absent from being with them because the two are in the library researching for some project.

"What's the problem Hyung?" Sungjong questions. "Is it love?" He gives Hoya a smirk.

At first Hoya stares, then opens his mouth just to close it, he does it again, and gives an exasperated sigh. "YES" He places his head on the table and rolls it side to side.

"Oh gosh, who is it? A girl?" Dongwoo says sarcastically.

"Sungyeol" Hoya says with a straight face.

"Sungyeol? FINALLY!!" Woohyun says dramatically and hugs Sunggyu with full force. "Gyu! He finally realized!!"

Sunggyu doesn't respond because: 1. The hug of Woohyun is seriously breaking his bones and 2. He's blushing from the close approximation between him and Woohyun.

Sungjong snickers at the interaction of Woogyu.

"Yah yah yah! You're supposed to be helping me with Sungyeol!"

"Hmm... Just confess, easy as pie!"

"It's not easy!! He's like.... my best friend!"

"Just confess.... God works wonders and all --- OH HEY SUNGYEOL!!"

Hoya makes a sharp twist to see Sungyeol's silhouette come into view with Myungsoo trailing behind.

Sungjong gives both Dongwoo and Woohyun a nudge on their sides and winks at both of them. They both wink back and stick out their tongue in the direction of Hoya's back.

"Hey guys! Sorry we took long. Myungsoo's such a slowpoke." Sungyeol sits beside Hoya.

"No worries Yeol-hyung! We we're actually just talking about you." Sungjong gives a really wide smile. He takes pleasure at the sight of Hoya's desperate look.

"You know, Hoya-hyung was just saying that ----mmphhhdgfsde!!" Hoya jumps on the table to cover Sungjong's mouth.

"Hoya was just saying that he want to con---!" Now Hoya gives Dongwoo a headlock to stop him from saying it.

"HE WANTS TO CONFESS TO YOU!!!!" Woohyun finishes proudly. Hoya's jaw drops and he wants to disappear immediately.

Sungyeol's jaw also drops and his eyes widen. "C-c-confess?" Sungyeol stares.

Hoya grabs Sungyeol's hand and runs out of the cafeteria, but not after giving Woohyun a pull on his hair.

 

 

Five days later, Hoya receives a text from Sungyeol. At first he gives Sungyeol a weird glance since they were both at the same room so why would Sungyeol give him a text? Sungyeol just tells him to read it, almost demandingly.

The text says:

Hey! Erm... I know we're in the same room, but I made a text for you last week but I was kind of scared to send it to you. Myung actually helped me in making this.... text. I hope you don't freak out and stuff.

 

I didn't really know what love was before, you know. I usually didn't care about girls and dating. I only cared about homework, games and friends. Before, I thought you and the rest of our friends, INFINITE, were equal in my heart. But without me knowing, you became more special. When you laugh, I can't help but smile. When I look into your eyes, you make me want to melt like chocolate. Every time I'm close to you for the past few months, my heart pounds really really hard. I'm actually curious if you've noticed my blushing face since you always seem to know my heart so well. I'm worried that we won't be friends after I confess to you, so I stay up at night just thinking about it. I love you, more than a friend.

Sorry, I didn't edit it ^ But I felt like I needed to still send it :D

 

Hoya smiles at the text and sends Sungyeol a wink.

Then suddenly, Sungyeol's phone sounded. It was a reply from Hoya. Now it was Sungyeol's turn to look confused.

On the text from Hoya, it had a simple message: Love you too my beautiful boy.


Too start off, I want to apologize for not updating for days. I've been busy with memorizing a dance for school, and God knows I can't dance well D; I've also been hooked with me2day. Does anyone have an account? :) I want to have more friends.

So sorry to iiRoRo-x if this wasn't that nice. ;~~~; I rushed a bit.

Inspired by : Beautiful Girl by Teen Top

Translated by : http://www.popgasa.com/2011/07/teen-top-beautiful-girl.html

By the way, who's seen the news of Big Bang winning the EMA?? THEY ARE THE BEST!!!