Comparing (Woojong)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

What can Sungjong be compared to? He is really curious as to what his band mates think he is similar to.

 

----

Myungsoo says Sungjong resembles a cat, the animal whose body is curvy, just like Sungjong's body type. Sungjong takes pride in that answer.

 

Hoya says Sungjong is like candy, sweet yet can be harmful to one's body. He explains that Sungjong is really kind and sweet, but there are times when Sungjong can be scary too. Sungjong walks away in disappointment.

 

Dongwoo says that pencils are what Sungjong is like. At first, Sungjong can't help but raise one of his eyebrows at Dongwoo's answer. It was plain weird. Dongwoo quickly explains that pencils are essential to people's daily lives and that Sungjong is like an essential person to Infinite. Pencils are what help in writing and drawing. They are what makes the base drawing. Sungjong is also like the base of Infinite, he makes the mood and everyone is close because of Sungjong. Sungjong gives Dongwoo a big grin for his explanation.

 

Sunggyu says that Sungjong is uniquely Sungjong. He cannot be compared because Sungjong is unique in his own ways. Sunggyu says he's different from many things and that is the charm of Sungjong. Sunggyu receives a lemon candy after 1 hour.

 

The worst answer Sungjong received was from Sungyeol. When Sungjong asked his hyung, Sungyeol said Sungjong reminded him of himself. Sungjong's ego fell in less than seconds when he heard the reasons why. Sungyeol said Sungjong was beautiful, y, good at dancing, delicious to the eyes, treated as the maknaes (Sungjong wanted to say he IS the maknae), loves pranking the other members, keeps disturbing Sunggyu and Dongwoo, blah blah blah. Sungjong rolls his eyes in the middle of the thousand reasons and walked away.

 

Last member to ask was Sungjong's boyfriend, Woohyun. Sungjong is excited to hear about what Woohyun would compare him to.

 

"Woohyun-hyung!" Sungjong pounces on Woohyun.

"Yo! Wassup my little baby?" Woohyun chessily replied.

"I wanna know what am I like" Sungjong asks.

"Like, as in a thing?"

"Anything!"

 

Woohyun pondered for a moment, and suddenly his face brightened as he thought of the perfect comparison.

"You're like shampoo!"

"....what?"

"Shampoo!!" Woohyun enthusiastically replied.

"Erm... why?" Sungjong slowly asks.

"You're always hugging me, like how shampoo trickles down the side of my face. Shampoos have a kind of scent that makes me want to keep smelling them, like how I like to sniff you!"

Sungjong gawkes at Woohyun's comparison.

"Oh, and whenever I make you mad, you get really ouchie, like how my shampoo stings my eyes." Woohyun adds.

Sungjong is making a fish-face unconsciously trying to comprehend whether what Woohyun said is good or bad.

"On the other hand, when I make you happy, you embrace my whole body like the way the foam of shampoos gather around my body. You won't even let others steal my attention away from you."

"Oh god, Woohyun SARANGHAE!!!!" Sungjong gives Woohyun a bear hug and they both end up giggling together in the living room.

 

Myungsoo, who overhears their conversation, whispers to the leader that those two are so overly easily pleased. Leader Gyu chuckles slightly at the sight of his dongsaengs being all lovey-dovey.


Wahaha procrastinating! Adding a short chappie before I go back to doing my homework >_< Sorry if I haven't done the LHyun I promised, yet!

Tomorrow's my Cheerdance! Wish me luck!! Because I'm so bad at dancing -_- huhuhu

Inspired by : Shampoo by After School

Translated by : http://nafatihah.blogspot.com/2011/04/shampoo-after-school-lyrics-translation.html