Awkward to Hot (Wooya)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

"Going to the club to see that pole dancer again?"

"Yes, again. You can't deny he's hot."

"Come on Woohyun, the bartender is way hotter than him."

"He's hot, yes, but not hotter than the pole dancer."

"Are you blind? The way the bartender looks at guys is definitely a turn on."

"Sungyeol, this is where you are stupid."

"Am not."

"Whatever, let's just leave. We might miss Mr. Pole Dancer's performance."

"I am not stupid, you are! He doesn't stop pole dancing until midnight, and it's freaking 9 pm!"

"Let's just go. I want to see him early."

"Fine."

-----------

"Definitely making it hot. Hey Sungyeol, see how that pole dancer is making the dance floor rock? Hey, Sungyeol?" Woohyun looked left and right trying to spot his tall friend. And there, in front of the bartender, is Sungyeol trying to flirt. Woohyun had to control himself before he gave an out-of-the-blue laugh. Sungyeol was never the person to flirt, so he has absolutely no experience.

"Hmm.... At least he's trying." Woohyun whispered to himself. Leaving Sungyeol to his own plans, Woohyun then started dancing with the other people in the dance floor. Grinding with girls, pumping out dance moves, different colored lights flashing everywhere, once in a while giving seductive looks to the pole dancer, Woohyun is surely trying to get his attention.

Then stealthily, Woohyun started moving towards the stage. But once he was near, the dancer disappeared.

Disappointed for not noticing where he disappeared to, Woohyun made his way to go to Sungyeol. Once he saw Sungyeol in the same place, he also saw the dancer beside him.

As cool as he could, Woohyun waltz to tap Sungyeol's shoulder and sat on his other side.

"Oh, hey Woohyun."

"Yo Yeol! Who's this guy?" Woohyun pointed at the bartender.

"This is Myungsoo" Sungyeol said, slightly blushing. "Myungsoo, this here is Woohyun, my best friend."

Woohyun shivered a bit when Myungsoo glared at him, as if making sure that Sungyeol was his territory.

"H-hi" Woohyun tried to get rid of the tension.

"Hey."

'Gulp, never mind'

"What about the one beside you Sungyeol?"

"Him? He's Hoya, the pole dancer earlier. Best friend of Myungsoo, right?"

"Yup." Myungsoo immediately replied. Then he went away to serve the other drunken people asking for their drinks.

"Woohyun, I'm going to the toilet first." Sungyeol told Woohyun, sending him an encouraging wink.

"Well.... Sure, go." Woohyun smiled at his friend.

After Sungyeol left, there was an awkward silence between Woohyun and Hoya.

"Woohyun? Is that your name?" Hoya tried to start a conversation.

"Yes sir! Yours is Hoya? Cute name."

"Was that a compliment?"

"Hell yeah. Or would you prefer y? I think that would fit for a pole dancer."

"Guess y sounds better. I've seen you dancing on the floor by the way. Nice moves."

"Not as good as your waves and hands roaming the pole. I like the way you move."

"Tsk, you're good at flirting, aren't you?"

"Really? Average, if I must say." Woohyun's eyes glinted with a bit of mischievousness . "But, my heart wants you."

Woohyun reached out his arms and pulled Hoya onto his lap. They stared at each other, until Hoya gave a small smirk.

"What are you gunna do?"

"Simple. I'm going to take your lips." Woohyun wrapped one arm around Hoya's waist while his other hand pulled Hoya's head down. Their lips met with a heated passion.

After Hoya broke the kiss to take in air, Woohyun was mesmerized by Hoya's beauty.

"Hey, I think I like you." Woohyun blurted out mindlessly.

"What? I'm just someone you just met."

"Not really, I've seen you since 2 months ago."

"You're not serious are you?"

"I'm serious. I like how you look so mysterious. Just come to me, even if it's just for the night."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No. If you do, it's either you pole dance in front of me alone or you stay with me for the night."

Letting out a big laugh, Hoya said he would prefer staying with Woohyun.

 

That was how Hoya was given free admission to Woohyun's apartment unit and because Woohyun is a possessive person, he forced Hoya to quit working in the club.


I seriously have no idea what title to give this story. Sorry if it doesn't really make sense -_-

Inspired by : Freeze! by Block B

Translation by : http://feeling-so-fly.blogspot.com/2011/04/block-b-freeze-just-stop-lyrics-english.html