Still Falling (Wooyeol)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

"I think, it's over between us. I don't love you anymore."

I don't love you anymore.....

I don't love you....

Don't Love....

 

"Ahhh!!!" Sungyeol bolted awake, frantically looking around. Cold sweat running around his body and he was slightly shivering.

 

That dream has been hunting him for the past 2 weeks and Sungyeol could barely have a decent night sleeping.

 

He walked to the bathroom, staring in the mirror at himself.

 

"Sungyeol, get over him"

____________________________________________________________________________

The first week of Sungyeol's break-up, it was terrible.

 

Sungyeol would just walk blankly down the street, unending tears falling for who-knows-how-long. He can't believe Woohyun left him like that. He can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, Sungyeol was going crazy.

 

 

The first half of the second week, Sungyeol was gradually getting over it. But it still wasn't enough.

 

Hate. Sungyeol hates Woohyun. But he still loves him.

 

Never. Sungyeol never wants to see Woohyun. But a part of his heart is still hoping to meet each other by chance.

 

Heartless. Sungyeol thinks Woohyun is heartless. He can't believe Woohyun didn't even sound sorry when he bluntly stated that they were breaking up. Sungyeol still had a heart (he thinks it was a big mistake) when he forgave Woohyun for cheating on him with another guy.

 

Sitting alone at home, that's what Sungyeol does all day. He sits there, remembering Woohyun. He wants someone to help him.

 

But all those memories just remind him of how much he loves Woohyun.

 

He tries his best to think of the worst memories with Woohyun, but those bad memories to good memories had a ratio of 1:70. Very disadvantageous.

 

He thinks the sky is falling when he remebers the once lovely Wooyeol couple is broken.

 

 

Second half of the second week, Sungyeol is desperate.

 

He sits inside the coffee shop they used to go to every other day, at the usual spot. He does that for 3 days straight. He waits patiently all day, with the workers giving Sungyeol a pitiful look. When the day ends without Sungyeol seeing Woohyun, he cries.

 

 

Now in present time, Sungyeol is suffering.

 

He knows seperations shouldn't hurt this much, so why this killing him slowly?

 

The hole, the stupid black hurting hole in his heart, why is it suffocating him?

 

Why? Sungyeol can't do anything now. He's trapped to deeply in the pit of love. The pit that doesn't allow him to breath properly. The pit that is filled with images of Woohyun.

 

Sungyeol is falling into Woohyun, falling in him. Falling into incurable pain.

 

Falling into unending self-suffering.


Why am I writing sad stories? Is there something wrong with me? I must be slightly depressed....

Inspired by: Falling U by T-ara (I know it's an old song)

Translation for reference: http://eklyricos.blogspot.com/2010/01/t-ara-falling-you.html