Back into Paradise (Woogyu)

Infinite Short Drabbles/ One-shots

Woohyun? Where are you? I... can't feel you anymore.... Where are you right now? I need you, come back..... Please.... Please.... Come back.......

"H-hyung.... Woohyun's.... H-he's" Sungyeol's sentence never finished, it was cut off from his broken sobs.

Myungsoo laid his head against the wall, hair covering his eyes. His eyes and cheeks wet from the uncontrollable tears.

Sungjong stared straight into space, eyes emotionless. Lips covered in slight blood from biting too hard.

Hoya's strong facade broke down once the news was told. Now he was wishing this was all a nightmare, a nightmare he never wanted to experience.

Dongwoo could now barely register anything. Eyes swollen from the tears that have dried around his eyes. He had no more tears to cry, it was all cried out.

Sunggyu couldn't handle anything anymore, the world officially hated him. He didn't care anymore, not for those pitying him, not for those mourning with him, not for those suffering like him. He could care less.

Tears falling non-stop down his face and neck, he dashed outside. Ignoring the dead feeling in that place, he left to go outside into the progressing world. Nobody gave a damn about another person disappearing, not a damn about a broken man running in the rain soaking wet. It hurts, his heart hurts. The bright lights gave him a feeling of jealousy for they were always shining, as if the world wasn't cruel.

Reaching the top of a building, Sunggyu looked around the place. This was the place he would spend with Woohyun whenever they both wanted to get away from being idols. The memories harshly constricted Sunggyu's heart. The feeling of pain was overwhelming. But now, Sunggyu felt numb. Nothing.

Now looking at the edge of the rooftop, Sunggyu inched forward. And forward. Another step. Another one. Left. Right. Left. Reaching there, he looked down. There were cars flashing, the whole city illuminated in different colors. But to Sunggyu, the colors were dull. They were black and gray.

"This place is a paradise only if you’re here, but you're gone now. My paradise is when we're together. Now you are in a sad paradise that I can’t go to unless I cannot awake. I want to go back to my paradise, my utopia. I want to go back to you, Woohyun."

Then Sunggyu was gone. He entered his paradise with no regrets.