Nine.

Wonderstellar.

Sungyeol's pov. 

It's been 15 minutes and my body was still as stiff as a statue, I couldn't relax knowing that the world's most beautiful girl was sitting right behind me. I was not even paying attention to the lesson, my senses and mind were fixed on her and did I mention that she smelt amazing?

I heard the sounds of shifting before feeling a pen poke my shoulder and I swore my arms were going to fall off because my body just got stiffer. Should I turn around? No. Did Daeun just poke me with a pen? Yes. Why did she poke me? I won't know unless I turn around. I breathed deep, counting to five before turning my body towards her, "W-what?" I croaked. Oh dear heaven, I sounded like a dying donkey...

Daeun's lips curved into a small smirk, her eyes were lazy. Bringing the pen back, she tapped her chin with it. Gosh, she's perfect. It took every ounce of me to drag my eyes from her face to the notebook sitting on her table, no words were written but there were plenty of doodles and drawings. So we had something in common, we both didn't pay attention to the teacher.

"Looking good, pretty boy." She said. Was I hearing things? Probably yes, but the last time I checked, my ears worked perfectly fine. Daeun just told me I looked good and my heart skipped 2 beats. I felt confidence surge through every vein of mine, I looked good to Daeun and that was enough, more than enough. I smiled, showing my pearly whites, "You don't look too bad yourself." I nodded at her uniform. Her expression flickered but she quickly fixed the smirk back on her face, "I know."

I shook my head, still smiling. I know she knows and I'm happy she's aware of her beauty. I faced the front again, feeling extremely light. The bitterness I felt this morning washed away completely. "Pssst." I turned to the source, Min was wriggling her eyebrows and shifting her eyes from me to the person behind me. "What's going on between the two of you?" She whispered, I hope only I heard her. It'll be a total embarrassment if Daeun knew.

"Nothing." I replied Min and the look she gave me told me that my 'nothing' was total bull crap. There was really nothing happening between me and Daeun. Well, there were things happening to me, for sure. I was attracted to Daeun, so very attracted. Like bees to honey, mice to cheese- you get me. I wonder if Daeun felt the same. I scrunched after that thought, why would she be? She had a very good-looking Jaejoong by her side. I decided to skip this topic, I didn't want my stupid brain to ruin my mood. 

Math ended and Daeun was the first to leave the classroom. I was curious but I pushed the thoughts about her going to Jaejoong aside when Min and Hoya invited me to have lunch with them. I smiled, "Sure." We left the classroom and advanced to the crowded cafeteria, it took awhile for us to actually find an empty table. Damn, a small school equals to a small cafeteria.

"I'll stay here while you guys get your food." Min said and I raised an eyebrow, wasn't she hungry??? "Yes, I am hungry," She replied as though she read my mind, "I brought my own sandwich." My eyebrow dropped, I nodded before leaving with Hoya. "Food here , Min's sandwich would be 20 times better than what we're getting." Hoya informed as we joined the queue, I grabbed a tray of what looked like tomato pasta and vegetable soup, well the soup was bright green in color and let's hope it's vegetable soup... Hoya grabbed a tray with rice, eggrolls and kimchi, it didn't look appitizing either, the eggs looked a weird shade of yellow...

"Sungyeol!" Someone slung an arm around my shoulder, the sudden action caused the tray on my hands to slip. , total . I tried to reach for it but Myungsoo caught the tray. Phew, the kim siblings with their extremely fast reflexes again. "Dude, don't do that again." I scolded, placing my palm on the left side of my chest, my heart was on a rampage. "Sorry, at least I saved your meal- if this is actually food." Myungsoo scanned the tray and scowled.

Myungsoo joined us at our lunch table, Hoya and Min seemed stunned at first but they relaxed later on. Myungsoo was easy to get along with and everyone in the right mind would welcome him. Our conversation started from food and now Myungsoo and Hoya were arguing over which girl was hotter, Emma watsons or Megan fox. Hoya was team Megan and Myungsoo was team you know. I didn't want to say anything about this, both women are beautiful. Daeun was holding onto my vote now, to me she's better looking than the both of them. Gosh, I sound like an obsessed fanboy and maybe I am... Hmmmm. 

Thinking of Daeun, where is she? I straightened and scanned the cafeteria. It wasn't difficult to spot her, I noticed her immediately. Irritation crawled through me and I wished I never saw her. She was sitting on Jaejoong's right lap, his arm was tugged at her waist pulling her closer to him and his face was buried into the nape of her neck. I was on this close to stomping over and ripping him off of her body. Daeun's facial features looked like she wanted him away from her too, her gaze caught mine and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you it felt like it was just me and her in a small room. Nothing else mattered, just her eyes. I gave her a small smile after 10 seconds of intense eye contact, her lips pursed but she was still staring.

I wanted so badly to know what was going through her mind. She broke the gaze when Jaejoong whispered something into her ear, her body shook, was she giggling? Jaejoong glanced at me and he gave me a mocking smirk, what the hell was that??? "DUDE?!" Myungsoo snapped his fingers in my face.

"H-huh?" I was brought back. "What were you looking at?" Myungsoo asked before turning around, "Oh." He muttered before turning back me, he shook his head, he must have seen Jaejoong and his sister. Judging from the earlier scene, he didn't like Jaejoong very much and I think I'm about to join Myungsoo in his "Jaejoong " club.