Four.

Wonderstellar.

Your pov.

After showering and getting ready, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. It's just helping, I told myself. Bringing up my palms, I slapped my cheeks lightly. "I can do this!" I encouraged myself.

This was all new to me, I, for the first time in my life, am going to step onto the lair of a human. Or even stand 1 arms length away from one. I was nervous but, I was feeling more annoyed than anxious. If he hadn't shifted in in the first place, this wouldn't happen. I wouldn't need to help

Let's get it done and over with.

I paced towards Sungyeol's house and rammed the door lightly. Almost immediately, the door swung open to reveal a lady in her forties, she had a radiant smile on her face. Her hair was as dark as Sungyeol's, showing only little grey peaks. There were gentle wrinkles at the corner of her eyes. But, she was still beautiful. Wow, if I could age like that... "Hey! Daeun right? Myungsoo told me you were coming!" She invited me in and I gave her a rigid smile. 

No human treated me so warmly, most of them sneered at us. Literally. The people in this town treated us differently, it's like they could sense that we were danger. I didn't mind that they treated us like a threat, in fact I was okay with it. So this human's behavior kind of stunned me. Her smile bored into my mind, making warmth fill my entire body. 

What was I feeling? More nervousness? Acceptance? What? 

I stood in the house awkwardly, my eyes adverted from Sungyeol's mum's face to the rest of the house. It was simple and homey, mini potted plants were everywhere. By the windows, in the middle of the dining table, on the console table. This woman must really love nature. Her floral top just confirmed my assumption. Speaking of Sungyeol's mum, she was still staring at me with that awe filled expression. 

She was staring at me for a long time. 

I cleared my throat, "Uhm... I'll go help Sungyeol."

His mum seemed to be pulled back to reality by my voice. She composed herself and directed to his room. I moved towards his room, the door was wide open as if it was inviting me inside. Inside, Myungsoo was arranging items around and Sungyeol was carrying boxes around. 

Myungsoo spotted me first, he jumped from his spot and greeted me. "Yo, sis!" His abrupt movement accidentally knocked Sungyeol's box out his hand and judging from the shock on Sungyeol's face, the stuff inside must be important. "." Myungsoo hissed as the box flew closer to the ground. 

Before the box could come in contact with the floor and ruin everything inside, I dashed forward without thinking and the box landed in my arms. I saved his box!

Phew. 

I set the box down on the floor carefully and directed my attention to the two men. Shouldn't they be thanking me for the awesome save there? The only gratitude I received was Sungyeol's stare filled with wonder and a bit of confusion and Myungsoo? He was staring at me like I just leapt off a hundred story building.

"Hey-" I spoke, but my thoughts cut my words. What did I just do??? My eyes shifted from Sungyeol's face to the box and my eyes widened in realization. 

! I reacted too quickly with the flying box that I had dashed towards it with lightning speed, literally lightning speed. Speed that no human could accomplish. My body stiffened as I looked back at Sungyeol. His eyes were wide, and I couldn't help it but read his thoughts. 

What kind of sport do they teach her in school? Wow.

In his mind, he didn't find anything weird about the fact that I just flew across the room to save his box and I relaxed.

"You guys gonna help or what?" I snapped after confirming that there was nothing suspicious in Sungyeol's mind.

"Yeah..." The two men mused as they continued with their task, Sungyeol awkwardly lifted the box away from my side and set it beside Myungsoo. From here, I could hear them whispering. 

Okay, not them. Just Sungyeol whispering to my brother, "Dude, what do they teach her in school?"