Thirteen.

Wonderstellar.

Your pov.

Me and Myungsoo paced around the living room, we were frantic. My heart pounded so hard, it actually hurts. We were in deep , big trouble and by that I meant somebody might get killed... Myungsoo's heart rate and thoughts matched mine. I wanted to tell him off, put the entire blame on him. It was his fault, for getting close with a human. 

But, I was the one who blew it. I was the one who went all bonkers and healed Sungyeol. It was the first time I ever used it on anyone else but my brother...

"What do we do?" Myungsoo asked, while biting on his fingernails. Sweat patched his forehead and his hair was in a mess. He was extremely nervous and so was I.

"We need to leave-"

"NO." Myungsoo cut me off, "I'm not going to leave Sungyeol here to die! He's glowing sis, they'll find him and they'll kill him!"

The glow, let me explain it to you. A light bulb is connected to a switch, yes? Okay, so the bulb is Sungyeol (or any other human) and the switch? It's us. Once we use our powers around any human, the switch flips. By the way, Sungyeol is not just a bulb now. He's light could brighten an entire city. 

1st, Myung stopped time twice around him. 2nd, i healed him. I used my powers directly on him. 

The other people just now? You don't have to worry about them, their glow must have faded by now. Sungyeol's would take awhile to go away.

"Myung-"

My brother plunked on the couch. "Don't try to reason with me. Sungyeol is the first friend that I have and he risked his life for mine. I'm not going to abandon him, if you want to leave, you go." Myungsoo yelled. "And, I'm sure he would jump in front of a car for you too, sis."

I clutched on my hair, Myungsoo was right. Right in everyway. I put the light on him, it was our fault, not his. He was innocent. 

Myungsoo's shoulders relaxed, he must have read my thoughts.

"You need to stay with him, Myung." I started, "Until it fades. You need to watch him, protect him. They might come anytime. I'll watch the premises. Think loudly, so that we know what's happening on each side." It wasn't the best plan, but what else can I come up with? We don't have time to think any further.

Myungsoo agreed, "We'll start tonight."

I sat on the couch beside him and clutched on his hands, "We'll get through this. We defeated many of them before, remember?"

Them, the Orpians. I've mentioned before that we did have enemies right? Other aliens from another place. Imagine us, the Zenons as light and the Orpians as darkness. They're the bad guys, they'd do anything to hunt us down and to us of our powers. Their thirst for our abilities is crazy, like a vampire restrained from blood for thousands of years. They have advanced abilities like us, improved senses and extra strength. Oh, and they look human too.

The only difference? They don't have powers. You see the reason for the crave?

They've killed countless of our kind, even the Zenons who were powerless. They were merciless, they literally have no conscience at all... What would they do to Sungyeol if they knew he was in contact with any of us...

"Yeah, but that was years ago... I can't even hold the time for more than 10 seconds now..." Myungsoo sighed. 

Yep, we've killed some Orpians before. We didn't like it, even though we knew it had to be done. The thought of being murderers, it was disturbing.

"We will, we have to." I smiled hardly.

Bring it on Orpians, we'll never let you hurt Sungyeol, ever.

Suddenly, our door burst open. Me and Myungsoo jumped off our couch and our eyes widened in shock. Crap! I turned to my brother, his jaw hung open and his eyes turned sharp.

What the hell is Jaejoong doing here? He thought.