One.

Wonderstellar.

Sungyeol's pov.

I stared at all the boxes in my room, I had a lot of unpacking to do and i was super excited to be in a new area and to make new friends. The only thing that was stopping me is that I was not really in the mood to organize my stuff right now, I slammed myself on the un-sheeted bed and stretched my arms and legs which were sore from all the minor unpacking in the morning. 

As I was drifting off to sleep, I heard a light knock on the door. "Sungyeol-ah~ Are you done un-packing?" My mother chimed as she opened the door and I bet you 200 bucks her eyes popped out of her sockets when she saw the mess in my room. "Yah! What are you doing?!" She scolded as she kicked the base of my bed. "Go do something productive, we need some groceries. Get some." 

I groaned, doesn't my mum know we're in a new area? How would I know where to get stuff? "I don't know where-"

"Then ask! I managed to catch a glimpse of the two kids next door, they seem your age. I know you want to make friends. Go." She chided and pulled me up by my arm. Unwillingly, I got up and before I could change into a pair of jeans, my mum dragged and pushed me out of the house. "DON'T COME BACK UNTIL I GET MY GROCERIES!!!" I heard from the inside. 

My mum really, I don't understand her sometimes.

I approached the house next door and lightly rammed the door. I swore I waited 2 minutes before the door clicked open and the smell of peaches and mangoes hit my nostrils. My eyes drifted from the slippers, up the pale slender body and onto piercing hazel brown eyes. Those eyes, they were so mesmerizing I forgot how to breath. My eyes skipped over the person who owned such beautiful pupils and I think I choked because the rest of her facial features were as perfect. 

By perfect I mean 100/100. Take Emma Watsons and multiply it by 20, it wouldn't even cut it for this masterpiece in front of me.

"What do you want?" Barked a sharp voice. That voice, it belonged to this angel but I'm pretty sure an angel doesn't sound like that. I forced myself to come to my senses. I remembered why I was here at the first place.

"Uhm, er-" I started. Gosh, I can't even speak properly now. I blame her and her beauty. I noticed the irritated look in her eyes and before I could react, she pushed the door in my face.

"Wait!" I called out, stopping the door before it could slam shut. I pushed it slightly, signaling her to open it again and I was surprised when she did because she had a look so deadly like she could murder me with her glare. Then, I remembered that I was the man in this situation, I straightened up and composed myself. I decided to change my way of approach. Crossing my arms, I leaned my body on the frame of the door. I raised my eyebrows and flipped my hair. "Hey, I'm Sungyeol. I just moved in," I gestured to the house next door. "So, I need some directions to the nearest supermarket." I finished off my cool approach by running my fingers through my hair. 

I waited for an answer, I smirked as I might have stunned the pretty girl with my new tactics. Sungyeol 1. Hot neighbor 0.

"Why would I want to talk to a e like you?" Her voice interrupted my imaginary victory dance. 

e? P E D O P H I L E? 

"Excuse me?" I got off the door frame and scoffed.

"You heard me. Don't think I didn't notice you stumbling and staring all over me just now you ." It was now her turn to cross her arms, and her luscious lips curved into a mean smirk. Did I totally just got busted? Yeah I totally did. Minus 1 for Sungyeol and plus 99 for this girl.

"I- I-" I tried to explain myself. But she continued, "If I were you, I'd put on some proper pants before knocking on someone's door." I heard a small giggle before the door slammed shut, leaving me outside dumbfounded. I dragged my eyes down on myself, my neon pink and yellow polka dot bermuda pants blinded my eyes.

! Total . Minus another 200 points from me. Damn Sungyeol, great first impression.