Six.

Wonderstellar.

Sungyeol's pov.

Hugging my mother goodbye, I followed Myungsoo out of my house. "Come back for dinner~" My mother smiled as she wiggled her slim fingers. I was excited to see the arcade and to try out if the games there were as cool as Myungsoo described. Myungsoo also told me that there was only one arcade in this town and I wasn't surprised, I mean it was a really small town compared to where I came from.

As I walked along side Myungsoo, we conversed about school. I was eager to enroll into the new school of this town, I'd meet more new people and gain more friends! Awesome! Myungsoo and Daeun went to the same school as well, double awesome- well, not so awesome because Daeun probably hates my face. But hey, I wasn't going to let a super hot girl pull my mood down. The way she looked at me just now kind of made me feel very insecure though, I wonder why she seemed to dislike me so much, I didn't even know her and she definitely did not know me. Did she really think I was a e? If she did I was so going to try to change her impression of me.

My goal of the week: get to know my hot neighbor and get her to like me a little-

"Welcome to dude paradise!" Myungsoo cut my thoughts, pushing open the doors to the arcade. Cool air hit me as I scanned the dark, console lit room. There were not many teenagers inside, great! I didn't like queuing and waiting. Race car seats, basket ball hoops, air hockey, smack-os and many other sick games came to view. My eyes flicked back to the hoops at the right side of the room, it called out to me and I shuffled towards it. I loved basketball, I've been playing it since I was 7 and I would never get sick of it. My dad introduced the game to me and played with me...

Thinking of my dad made my heart pull, I missed my dad. He passed away 3 years ago while fighting cancer, he was a strong man but cancer got the better of him. My mum was devastated, they were so much in love. He was one of the reasons why my mum decided to move, to leave the pain behind and to start anew and I agreed, my dad is in a better place and he'd want us to continue living happy lives. 

I stood at the edge of the arcade hoops, Myungsoo was right beside me. "Think you can beat me?" I challenged him with a friendly smirk. Not trying to brag but I am pretty good at basketball, I was in my previous school's school team and we won the championships 2 times in a row. I was confident that I would trash Myungsoo unless he was secretly Lebron James or something. 

"Think? I will." Myungsoo shot back at me.

Oh it's on!

I slot in some coins, so did Myungsoo. Balls rolled down the mini slope. I glanced at Myungsoo, he was looking right back at me. Feeling extremely smug, I grabbed a ball and flicked it into the hoop without looking. I smirked when I saw his expression, "It's on!" Myungsoo laughed as he turned to his balls, taking one in his hands he effortlessly flicked his wrist and the ball flew straight into the hoop. Not wasting anymore time, I turned to my own game. Grabbing and throwing ball after ball, I didn't miss any. Every ball I threw it went into the metal hoops making a very satisfying sound.

My eyes shifted to my friend beside me and I was stunned, Myungsoo's arms moved fast, inhumanly fast. It was like I was seeing a blur, I shut my eyes, was i seeing things??? I shook my head and pried my eyes open again, Myungsoo's arms were not a blur anymore, it was raised above his head his. "I beat you!!!" Myungsoo cheered, jumping. He won? What??? I dragged my eyes to his score board, 785. My eyes bulged, WOAH! I stole a glance at my own score and I was behind him, I was stuck at 740. My shoulders slumped, 5 minutes ago I was being all cocky, bringing out my 2 championships and stuff.

"I'm actually Michael Jordan in disguise, bro." Myungsoo laughed as he punched my shoulder lightly. "You move really fast, Michael." I laughed. A flicker of uneasiness showed in his eyes but he quickly hid it, "You're buying me ice-cream."

"I sure am." I chuckled as we moved to play other games. I beat Myungsoo at the race car game and I felt my confidence surge back into me. At least I didn't at everything. Haha. 

After hours of fun, we decided to leave the arcade, the sun was slowly setting. Coloring the skies deep orange, "We'd better get back soon." Myungsoo said, looking at the skies, "It's getting dark soon and I don't want my sister nagging at me later."

We got ice-cream, Myungsoo got a greentea posicle for his sister, he said something about her being obsessed with green tea. He literally said, "My sister would trade me in for anything green tea." I couldn't help but shake my head, their sibling relationship was strong, I know it. What if I had a sister? That'll be fun, right?

Speaking of Daeun, I thought about today. When the siblings were at my house helping out, when Daeun looked like she liked my paintings and when Daeun dashed to save my box, she moved fast, way too fast, like flash. Myungsoo's blury arms came into my mind too... It was surely not a normal thing to be that quick.