Eight.

Wonderstellar.

Sungyeol's pov.

After getting the school's paperwork done, Myungsoo introduced me to every part of the school, the classrooms I had classes in, the gym, the outdoor field, the cafeteria, the library, lockers, restrooms and even a secret garden on the roof. The school wasn't very big, making it very convenient to move around. I like it here. While walking around the school, I noticed that literally almost everyone stared and whispered. The female students were totally checking me out in the "I hope it's not too obvious that I'm staring at him" manner, I wish I could tell them that their eyes were glistering and their mouths were open. I totally wanted to tell them but that would be too weird.

I felt the confidence I lost to Jaejoong just now surge back into me. Thinking of Jaejoong lead my mind to Daeun and now my brain was totally imagining me pulling Daeun out of Jaejoong's arms and into mine. I shook my head, what the hell was I thinking?! I straightened beside Myungsoo and decided to give the girls a show, I flipped my hair and ran my fingers through my black locks. Just to add a little something extra, I smirked. I think I heard sighs from my sides.

I felt the need to be cocky for now, I'm not sure why but I think it has something to do with seeing Jaejoong and Daeun earlier this morning. I've grown up well, many people told me that. Girls told me that I was handsome, I remember specifically that I was "boyfriend material" one girl told me. I lived collecting compliments, especially from my mother.

Myungsoo and I parted, he had history and I had math. Yay... I moved into the classroom, and bam lots of new faces hit me. Their conversations died down to low murmurs as I scanned the classroom for an empty seat. I spotted one between a small mousy looking girl and spectacle boy- That's what I'll call them until I get their names. I made my way towards it, swinging my bag down, I plonked on the chair. Well, the walk to my seat made me feel like I was walking on the red carpet or something, eyes followed me even now. I started to wonder if I had an awkward growth on my face.

"Uhm... Hi?" I awkwardly greeted with the wave of my hand. The eyes darted around the room before they turned away, I raised one brow, "Wow, friendly." I muttered as the class resumed it's chatter. "Hey. I'm Howon. But you can call me Hoya." I shifted, so geek boy's name was Hoya, he was good looking, under those thick framed glasses. "I'm Sungyeol, you can call me Sungyeol." I shook his hand and smiled. I heard a giggle from behind and I pulled away turning to the mouse girl. "Sorry." She covered her lips with her hands, she was still shaking with laughter. Did I say anything funny? I guess I did.

"Min," she said, "or you can call me the smartest girl in class." Her lips spread into a smile, showing her pearly whites as she stuck her arm out, her hands were really small. I had to admit, this girl was cute and confident. I shook her palm, nodded and returned her a charming smile.

"Nah-uh," Hoya voiced from behind, breaking us away. "You think you're the smartest but we all know who's the smart one here." He slowly directed his finger to himself, I laughed at his action and laughed harder when I saw the look on Min's face. Her eye-roll was top notch, it actually looked like her eyes were going to drop into the back of her head. In the middle of the two, I witnessed them bicker, God they were hilarious, the insults they were throwing at each other was completely uncensored and amusing, I laughed till my stomach hurt, it felt like I got a whole 5 minutes of an ab workout. With one more eye roll, Min ended their argument and fixed her attention on me.

"I'm sorry about this douche-" She pursed her lips when Hoya threw in a "." And I chuckled, no wonder there was an empty seat in between them, I thought Min was going to crawl over me just to give Hoya a slap with that look in her eye but she shook it off and continued, "So Sungyeol, tell me more about yourself. Like what do you like to do and if you have a girlfriend?" Min wiggled her eyebrows. Speaking of girlfriend, I thought of you know who- Da...

"Getting all personal already, Min?" Hoya interjected my thoughts. Min shrugged and eyed me from head to where my connected with the chair, she was assimilating me and I felt my comfort slip away, "He looks like someone who'd have a girlfriend. Totally boyfriend material." Min said.

Ok second girl who told me I was boyfriend material.

"But not my type," She added quickly. "So what do you like to do?" I opened my mouth and started on basketball and how much I loved it, oh- I also told them I was single. Hoya and Min listened well, occasionally adding in random comments. I was about to move on to painting but the teacher stepped in, I kind of ignored the teacher but another person stepped in and all words slipped from my mouth.

Daeun was walking towards me, her eyes sharp and trained on me as if I killed her first born child. The class was silent, even Min and Hoya shut up, everyone stared at her, well, she deserved to be stared at. I mean, come on she was extremely hot, with her hair pulled back into a ponytail, revealing her perfectly angled face and fully pierced left ear. I was looking at a badass ninja warrioress in school uniform, don't let me get started on that uniform... Let's just say the skirt was too short for her long smooth legs. I felt heat rush from my toes to my face as she strode pass me, the familiar peach plus mango scent hit me.

She took a seat directly behind me and I felt her eyes burn my neck and skull. Damn, she was in my class! I didn't know what I was feeling, I was kind of glad I'd get to see her in class everyday but the way she looked at me made me want to dig a hole and burry my face in it. I heard a chuckle from behind and I didn't dare to turn around knowing who exactly it belonged to...

I think I won't be able to concentrate. Actually, I won't be able to concentrate. Daeun was a big, big distraction.