Ten.

Wonderstellar.

Your pov.

"Girl, don't you eat?" Jeena tched after taking a seat across from me with her brother Kan, both of them placed similar trays on the table. I scrunched at how disgusting the food here looks.

Oh, I hadn't introduced Jeena and Kan. Well, you've got their names and they're my kind, aliens. I forgot to mention Jaejoong. Jaejoong, Kan and Jeena were burning hot triplets. They were heart stompers, they had looks more beautiful than pearls and diamonds, just look at Jaejoong's face and you'd get what I mean. Us aliens either come in either pairs or in a set of three...

Jaejoong, the eldest- the dude that has me up again his hard, strong chest, the most arrogant guy you and I would ever know. Well, Jaejoong and I had history. We kinda dated for 2 years before I broke it off, I did not have any feelings for him other than attraction. Come on, which girl would not be attracted to Jaejoong, right? He, on the other hand has been clinging onto me since five-ever, even after I broke it off he's still here trying to "win me back"- that's what he said, which is so not going to happen. I tried very hard to tell him to back off but Jaejoong was stubborn and persistent. I gave up trying to push him away, he can do whatever he wants but I'm never going to fall for him, ever.

Kan, the twin is a total opposite of his brother, Kan was more reserved. But, don't be fooled, he's the player of all players. If I'm not wrong, the girls he's been with changes every week or so... Other than being an extreme playboy, Kan is perfect. He's sweet, funny, intelligent, you name it. Now you know why girls are falling head over heels over him. 

Jeena, the last- is well amazing. She's the nicest person, ever (okay, to her kind- aliens). And oh, she has a huge, huge crush on my brother Myung. She's never said it but you know my powers, she knows I know and I have been tasked to keep her feelings a secret. 

You're wondering if they posses super powers as well, right? Yes, they do. 

Jae had the power to control the weather and he's very well-skilled in using his powers, by well-skilled I mean he's a freaking professional. I think he spent most of his free time- other then annoying the hell out of me, to perfect his powers. His powers are not obvious at all. That random thunderstorm that day? It wasn't completely random. 

Kan? He had the power to shape shift, like he could turn into anyone or anything he sees. He needs more practice though, he can only hold his shape for 5 or 6 minutes max. 

And Jeena, she has telekinesis- moving anything with her mind. She practiced a lot, she spent 2 years just trying to control her power. She's okay at it now, not everything she sees is flying or moving around randomly anymore. 

"Anything but that." I rolled my eyes, watching them eat was a routine for me. I've only tried the food from this school once and I sworn to myself I'd never touch those dirty trays again. "You're always not eating." Jeena muttered as she stuffed her face with I don't want to know what. My eyes squinted in disgust as I watched her chew and swallow. I don't know how I managed to watch them eat for the past 3 years in this dirty cafeteria.

"Don't worry, I'll take her out to eat later." Jaejoong said as he snuggled his head into the side of my neck and also planting soft kisses. I shivered at the contact and shrugged, pushing his face away from me. "I know you want me, babe." Jae murmured in a low voice and tightened his hold around my waist. I scoffed, "No, I actually don't."

My eyes lingered around the room, a small part of my head screamed his name but I ignored it. There he was, sitting with my brother and two other unknown beings. What was my brother doing?!?!? Associating with more humans now? My eyes drifted back to Sungyeol and I held his gaze. Suddenly, Jaejoong was pulled away from me and I was sent stumbling onto the floor but Sungyeol caught me and pulled me close to him. I didn't seem to mind his presence and I actually clung onto him.

Wait- WHAT? Am I clinging onto Sungyeol now? I snapped, "Woah, there girl, don't jump on my lap like that. You know what you do to me. I won't be able to control myself." Jaejoong whispered into my ear and I could feel him smirk against my neck.

Anger cackled through my body and I was this close to punching him in the jaw. "Chill! And bro, get off of her." Jeena said, she noticed my anger.

Thank god for Jeena. 

"I'm not letting her go~" Jaejoong whined and squeezed me tighter in his embrace, if I were human I'd suffocate and probably have broken bones.

I rolled my eyes, how can someone who looks like a god behave like a child?! Gosh.

Suddenly, Jaejoong's arms flung away from my waist. "Yah! Don't do that!" Jaejoong blurted.

I smiled knowingly, Jeena used her powers. I threw her a quick wink before moving off Jae's lap.

er! Wait till we get home, sister. I'll have my revenge. Jaejoong's mind spoke and I shook my head at how childlike my friend is...

I rested my head on my palm as Jaejoong and Jeena bickered. Kan threw me a nasty look and sighed, even he was sick and tired of their everyday pointless arguments. I returned him an apologetic smile, "Too bad they're your siblings."

"Can I please switch families? Maybe I could join you and Myungsoo." Kan suggested and I laughed.

I shifted my eyes and caught Sungyeol's eyes again. Was he staring all this time?