Two.

Wonderstellar.

Sungyeol's pov.

Feeling extremely discouraged, humiliated and utterly disgusted with myself. I dragged my feet down my neighbor's porch, I could feel blood circulating from my toes all the way to my face. Me, a man, blushing like crazy. It's embarrassing.

I sighed, I couldn't even go home to get some pants. Pathetic.

I pushed myself back to the steps of my porch, and slammed myself down on the first step. I buried my face in my palms, I couldn't get the scene of her smirking out of my damn mind and it made me 100 times more ashamed than I already am. What's even more embarrassing? My "cool and manly" approach! Gosh, I must have looked so stupid... I gripped on my hair until it started to hurt but, it didn't hurt more than my pride. 

I felt a shadow upon me, it's probably my mum. I hope it's my mum. I looked up and a piece of fabric slapped me in the face. "Yah! Rude!" I spat, I was really moody and getting hit in the face didn't help my situation. The fabric dropped to reveal another flawless face, a face 99% similar to the face I was dissed by just now. Did my hot neighbor turn into a dude?!?!?! Or was she a dude in the first place?!?!?!

"You- you!" My trembling finger pointed to his or her??? face. Confusion hit me like a truck and getting hit by a truck hurt.

"HIIII- OH MY GOSH- I'M SO SORRY! HEY!!!" He boomed, and before I could even think properly, he or she continued, "DID YOU JUST MOVE IN? I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU! HI MY NEW NEIGHBOR- LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR BOXES!" He finished as his eyes dropped down to my sparkling pants. I flushed, goodness gracious, I'm red hot again... 

"Ah, put on those." The person gestured to the blue piece of fabric on the floor. "I brought you a pair of jeans to put on, I heard you wanted directions to the supermarket? I'll go with you!" 

Still confused, I questioned the identity of this person. "Who are you?????" And I swore the person's face lit up brighter than my sparkling pants. "I'm so sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Kim Myungsoo! The dude next door." 

Stumped, I let my eyes scan the appearance of this person. He had sharp eyes and nose. Thin lips. I can confirm that my hot neighbor just turned into a man in like 2 minutes.

"Stop staring at me. Are you really a e like my sister said you were?" Now that I could focus, I noticed his low voice. It's too deep to be a girl's and what did he just say? Sister

"Sister?" I asked. 

"Yeah, that girl who totally pawned you just now? She's my twin sister, Kim Daeun!" He proclaimed proudly like he just won a noble prize. I swore I felt my brain click after hearing what he said. That's why his features looked oddly familiar, and wow their features. Their features, they're absolutely stunning. This dude in front of me is definitely 123456 more times better looking than me and let me tell you, I'm not that bad-looking myself. I wonder what their genes are made of? Diamonds? Pearls? Light?

"Sungyeol? Yeol? Helloooooo~" I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear him calling me.

"Y-yes?" 

"I'll go to the store with you. Just pull this pants on and we'll get going." Myungsoo replied and I nodded before standing up and putting on the jeans he gave me. They were a bit to tight for my liking but I'll have to do with it.

As we walked to the supermarket, Myungsoo talked a lot. He was really really friendly, for a guy. I mean, guys were supposed to be cool and distant but this dude has a completely different image. His looks didn't suit his attitude though, his features would literally pierce the hearts of all the ladies. I learned many things about him. One, he was the same age as me, which means his sister would be the same age as me too. Speaking of his sister...

"Your sister, she seemed to not like me very much." I cut his words.

"Huh?" His brows furrowed.

"Your sister- I don't think she likes me." I said as I followed him into a supermarket, I watched him as he pulled out a trolley. "She wasn't really helpful."

"Oh." He laughed and I narrowed my eyes at him, this isn't funny at all. "I'm sorry, she's just moody." 

Moody? More like y.

"She doesn't get along with... people." He continued. No .

Slowly, we filled the cart up and the last thing I needed to get was milk. "Be right back!" I told Myungsoo before jogging to the diary section. I passed a mother and her kid, I threw them a small smile before proceeding to select my choice of milk. As I picked up the carton of milk, I heard a lady yell, "Kang Woo-ah, come back here, where do you think you're-" The kid struck out his tongue. I missed being a kid.

I carried the milk back to where Myungsoo waited, staring at the floor. His fingers twisted over the handle of the shopping cart, squeezing until his knuckles turned white. 

"Kang Woo! Get back here this instant!" The mother grabbed the boy's chubby arm and pulled him to her side. "What did I tell you?" She hissed, "You don't go near them."

Them? I expected to see someone else. Except it was just Myungsoo and... me. Confused, I glanced over at the woman. I was shocked to see her eyes filled disgust and fear? And she was also staring at Myungsoo. 

Then, she gathered her groceries and dragged the little boy away from us. I turned to Myungsoo. "What the heck was that?"

Myungsoo gave me a hard smile, "Small town. Most of the people are weird around here, just ignore them. Anyway, you must be bored after unpacking and stuff... Wanna go to the arcade or something? I mean like unpacking and grocery shopping isn't what men should do... right?" Myungsoo laughed. 

I scratched the back of my head, "I'm not even done unpacking..." I did mention that I was super lazy, yes? 

"I'll help you with it! Maybe we can go to the arcade tomorrow!" He suggested and I nodded, Myungsoo was really helpful and I appreciate his presence a lot. Do I sound gay now? Aish! It's just good to have a person to talk to in this new town, you know. 

"Do you have anything else to get?" He asked. I shook my head and we went to check out together. 

The little incident at the aisle still played in my head... The disgust in the woman's eye and Myungsoo's fake smile. Maybe this place is really weird after all.