Seven.

Wonderstellar.

The weekend rolled by, it was quite a boring weekend. Myungsoo did pop by once, we watched a horror movie and let me tell you, he's the most squeamish guy I've ever met! A little heads up for you, girls. It was funny and refreshing to see someone so unique, his loud screams throughout the movie cracked me up. The horror movie wasn't scary with him, it was a legit comedy. In the past days, I did not get to see Daeun, the last time I saw her was when the siblings were helping me out. I wondered what she was doing.

I had to admit, I kind of wanted to see her. Despite the fact that she was a little- ok maybe a lot y. 

It was finally the time for school, I bounced out of bed and prepared excitedly. I was so ready for school and even more ready to meet new people. Going to school also meant I would get to see Daeun. Myungsoo promised that he'd walk to school with me and show me around or something. Myungsoo did not disappoint when he knocked on my door at 8 am, I rambled around the empty house- mum was already at work, but she did make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, yum!

I clicked open the door, breakfast clamped between my teeth. "Morning!!!" Myungsoo piped, his hands were holding on the straps of his backpack, his smile was so bright I had to squint my eyes. "Ready?" He asked. Like I mentioned just now, I was very ready. "Yeah." My voice muffled by the goodness in my mouth. I followed Myungsoo out and locked the door.

"Where's Daeun?" I was curious. "I'm pretty sure she's still sleeping," Myungsoo laughed, "actually, I'd bet you 5 bucks she's still sleeping." I laughed, Daeun did seem like she was a heavy sleeper. We passed Myungsoo's house and a car's beep turned our heads, a sleek black jaguar sat waiting outside Myungsoo's house and damn, that car was a beauty, I was envious of whoever the driver was. Myungsoo seemed disturbed by the fact that there was an expensive car by his porch, his eyes rolled and he shook his head before walking forward. Curiousty struck me again, I trailed behind Myungsoo, "Who's that?"

"Friends." Myungsoo's curt answer caused my eyebrows to rise. Why did he look so unhappy if they were his friends? Hearing a faint sound of a slamming door, I glanced back, a tall, muscled male stepped out of the car, his hair was tossed messily over his head and a pair of expensive looking sunglass sat on the bridge of his nose, covering his eyes. He was not taller than me but I was sure as hell he was bigger- he pulled off his shades and damnnn, he was good-looking.

"Yo Myung!" He called, his voice was deep. I turned back to Myungsoo, his shoulders stiff and the grip on the straps tightened. A painful smile forced it's way on Myungsoo lips, his eyes turned sharp. He whipped around, "Jaejoong." It sounded like it hurt Myungsoo to pronounce his name. Jaejoong jogged over to where we stood and I felt my self-esteem crumple, he looked like God's favorite art. Jaejoong did not seem to notice me as he slung his strong arm around Myungsoo's shoulders, "What's up?" Myungsoo shrugged the arm off him, Myungsoo looked beyond irritated, it was surprising to see someone so bubbly look so- so fierce?

"Nothing. What are you doing here?" Myungsoo spat.

Woah. Remind me never to get on Myungsoo's bad side, I wonder what this dude did to get Myungsoo so guarded.

"Picking your sister up. Do you want to hitch a ride?" Jaejoong tossed his hair. What Jaejoong said caught my full attention, pick Daeun up? Were they very close? Is Jaejoong Daeun's boyfriend? Seems fitting, both of them surely would surely look extremely good together. Jealously slowly crawled through me but I shook off the feeling quickly, I didn't know Daeun and she didn't know me.

"No thanks." Myungsoo cut him, he was about to turn away from Jaejoong but the same strong arm shot out, stopping on Myungsoo's shoulders. "Don't touch me!" Myungsoo growled, Jaejoong ignored him and took a step closer, bending down he whispered something to Myungsoo. I watched Myungsoo's shoulders become rigid. Jaejoong pulled back with a small smirk, his eyes drifting towards me, his eyes made me stiffen my back, Jaejoong looked like he'd throw me into a lion's den.

"Jae?" Daeun's voice pulled Jaejoong's eyes from me, he fixated on a charming smile and spun around, Jaejoong flexed his body and called out, "Babe!" He ran over, his arms draped over Daeun's body, pulling her into a hug, his lips pressed onto her forehead. I confirmed my previous thoughts, Daeun and Jaejoong looked absolutely perfect together.

And the feeling I shook off just now came creeping back into me, stronger. This time, I wasn't able to get rid of the jealousy.