Fourteen.

Wonderstellar.

Your pov.

Jaejoong didn't look any better than us. His shoulders were stiff and his jaw was visibly clenched. Jaejoong looked menacing, like he was ready to start a war. Thunder rumbled outside as the skies darkened.

Totally not a coincidence.

Jaejoong dashed towards Myungsoo, he was so fast it was a blur. Myungsoo crashed on the wall beside the television, Jaejoong was holding him up by his collar. Plaster cracked as lighting struck outside.

What the hell was he doing? My head pounded, we didn't have time for this. "Jaejoong-"

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO?" Jaejoong burst out, his eyes glowed and his body was vibrating. Holy , this wasn't a good sign. Myungsoo was gripping onto Jae's wrists, his eyes were wide, full of shock and... fear? Everyone knew not to mess with Jaejoong, he was one of our strongest and by the looks of this, he was so going to smash my brother's face in the wall.

"Cut it out, Jae." I placed my hand on his arm. Jaejoong nudged my hand away with so much force I actually stumbled back a little. Heat crawled through my body, I was ready to remove him from my brother physically. "Jaejoong, get the away from my brother." I tried again.

He didn't listen, instead, he lifted Myungsoo higher with one hand, in the other I saw static forming between his fingers. Anger and panic rushed through me. This was so not going to end well.

Right before Jaejoong could slam his fist on my brother's face, I flew towards him, hooking my arms around his broad chest and using most of my strength, I flipped him over and he landed on the floor with a thud. I hovered over his hips, using all my weight to pin him down.

"It wasn't Myung's fault. It was mine." I told Jaejoong, his body was still vibrating but his eyes changed back to it's normal color.

"Wh-what?" Jaejoong choked out, "You?"

Honestly, I couldn't look into his eyes right now. I knew what he was thinking, out of everyone I was who he last expected. His body stilled, bringing his hands to my chin he tilted my face to look at him. He was trying really hard to shield the disappointment in his eyes.

"Daeun..."

I got off him and straightened my shirt, I glanced at Myungsoo. His chest heaved heavily and he was glaring the out of Jaejoong. Jae brought himself to his feet, his eyes were still on me as he cleared his throat, "What happened?"

Don't mention the healing. I thought to Myungsoo. He gave me a small nod before speaking, "Sungyeol jumped in front of a car for me. I couldn't just let him get rammed over-"

"I would..." Jaejoong muttered and my brother's lips pursed.

"Well, I didn't so I stopped the time." Myungsoo continued. Jaejoong raised a brow, I knew what he was thinking.

"He controlled time twice on Sungyeol. I don't know why he's glowing like freaking las vegas," I lied, "But I think it was because Myung was focusing all his energy on Sungyeol..."

Jaejoong's thoughts clicked and his suspicion cleared. Wow, I should really get a trophy for being the world's best liar... Lying to Jae didn't feel good but it was a must. I didn't want Jaejoong bum-rushing into Sungyeol's house and probably killing the poor boy before the Orpians could find us.

"So what are your plans?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'll be staying with Sungyeol until the trace fades. I need to be there in case any of them show up." Myungsoo replied, "Daeun would be patrolling the area." 

Jae's lips pulled, he wasn't happy that I had to patrol. At least she's not staying with him. He thought.

"I'll go with you." Jaejoong volunteered. My eyebrows knitted together, he didn't have to... It wasn't his problem. "No-" I started but Jaejoong cut me. "I'm not letting you face those pesky things alone, babe."

"I can handle myself." I snapped, "We don't need your help."

Frustration showed in Jaejoong's eyes as he sifted his hair with his fingers, "I want to help. I know you can handle yourself but it'll be safer with me there and you know it, Daeun. The Orpians travel in numbers. Unless you can assure me that you can take 5 of them down at a time then I'll let you go alone."

I rolled my eyes, Jaejoong was right. It'll be better with him there, we'll have better chances. He could fry the Orpians with lightning and he had amazing combat skills. But, it wasn't his problem. It was mine, Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's. I didn't want him poking his head into Sungyeol's life...

"He's right, sis. Go with Jaejoong." Myungsoo admitted. You know I hate his guts, but he's right. I'll be more at ease if he was with you. Myungsoo thought.

I sighed, "Fine."