Three.

Wonderstellar.

Your pov.

Annoyed. I am pissed, beyond irritated. Some doofus woke me up from my precious sleep and of course, I am extra cranky. I needed my beauty sleep, I mean come on, every girl needed her sleep, even an alien. 

Yeah, you heard me right. I am an alien and no, I don't have big empty eyes and a head as big as the earth. I looked like a normal human, in fact a prettier human. I mean, I must have pretty good looks... Considering the way my neighbor checked me out and stumbled. Thinking about my neighbor made my annoyance prick into my brains again. 

Urgh. 

What's even worse? I thought my neighbor was cute. And by cute I mean completely drool worthy. His jet black hair that swept over his forehead ever so gently, dark almond shaped eyes and plump kissable lips. Not to mention his body, wow his perfectly proportioned body, he was lean, not too skinny or buff. Perfect. 

My neighbor was y. 

Even with his pants. 

I shook off the thoughts of him, I couldn't be thinking of a human. I don't do well with humans and as long as I don't get along with one, we'll all be safe and I'll lead a peaceful life. 

Speaking of not getting along, where the hell is my brother? I heard him saying something about making some friends and the front door closing. I had friends, I am not a complete loner. I just didn't have human friends and I don't plan on befriending one either. As for my brother, he adored humans, literally. He'd grab any opportunity to be friendly with one. I don't understand why... We've spoke about such dangers of getting caught up with humans and all he told me was: "I'll be careful."

I guessed he ran out the door after Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol. That's his name right? 

Enough with the humans. Let's talk about something interesting, like me. I am a zenon, along with some others, we're from a planet called Zenous. Cool right? I know. What's even cooler? Zenons like us had special abilities. You could call them super powers. Well, we all had more strength, speed and better senses than the humans. Let me give you an example of our powers... I overheard Sungyeol's and his mother's squabble. Yep, I heard it crystal clear. These intensified abilities were normal for a zenon. But for some exemplary zenons, they had really really super powers. Zenons like me and my brother, aside from better abilities, we had actual powers.  

Myungsoo had the ability to control time while I, I had the ability to read others thoughts and to heal wounds. These are amazing powers, but I couldn't use them, reading thoughts, I could but healing? No. Using powers among humans was trouble. Real trouble.

Using powers near any human would be like setting them up on fire. It'll light them up brightly and other bad aliens might use the light to track us down. Trouble, right? For me, it's better to be safe than sorry. 

For my brother, it was better sorry than safe. If that even made sense.

"See you later, I'll convince my sister to help out!" I heard Myungsoo's voice outside. There was silence followed by Sungyeol's unsure voice, "I don't know... But yeah, see you."

After that, I heard the front door unlocking and shutting. As soon as I heard the slam, my brother had already entered my room.

I told you we had super speed.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I shot a disturbed look at my brother and he just ignored and gave me a charming smile. 

"Let's go." He said. 

Go??? "Go where?" 

"Help Sungyeol with his boxes." His smile grew and I saw the look in his eyes.

"Don't give me that look! It won't work!" I scolded, I knew what he was doing. Aegyo. His puppy eyes deepened and his liped formed a pout. "Please?" 

I shut my eyes, I had to resist. Do not give in, I told myself.

"You'll need more than your looks to convince me, bro." I pointed out as I opened my eyes. 

He still had that pout going on but his eyes were different, they had a glint of mischievousness.

"Please? Noona?" 

That's it. I am defeated. Damn Myungsoo and his looks.

"Fine. I'll go." I gave in with a sigh. It's just unpacking right? I won't even have to communicate with Sungyeol. Yeah, just boxes.

"See you at his house then!" Myungsoo gleefully cheered and dashed out of the house. 

... What the hell had I gotten myself into?