Twelve.

Wonderstellar.

Sungyeol's pov.

"Watch out!" I shouted and pulled Myungsoo behind me. Headlights blinded my eyes and I braced myself for the impact- BLANK. 

Am I dead now? Did I get hit by the car? Oh my gosh. MUM! She must be worrying. And where's Myungsoo, is he okay? My head throbbed and my throat screamed for something to quench it. 

I felt extremely weak- wait, I'm alive?!?!?!?

I peeked open my eye and I swear I am in heaven or something because an angel was staring back at me with the softest look on her face. I always knew Daeun was an angel. I looked behind her and a stiff Myungsoo was standing there, his eyebrows were furrowed and he was staring right through me.

His face pulled me back to reality.

"What happened?" I asked, clutching onto my pounding head. Did I really get hit? How long was I unconscious for?

I looked around me and registered the neat and proper interior. Different shades of black and white patched the house. House- Am I at the twin's house right now? It's my first time being in here. Where are their parents??? There were so many question that needed to be answered and judging from the looks on the twin's faces, I won't be getting any from them soon.

"Are you guys okay? Is there a ghost?" I chuckled. My laughter died down because it's been 5 seconds and they were still standing there like a statue. "Guys?" I called.

I lifted myself from the couch.

BAD IDEA.

The walls around me tilted and the furniture followed. I was definitely not okay, my head was spinning like a- like a I don't even know. I squeezed my eyes shut to ease the throbbing but it didn't work. 

Hands came in contact with my shoulders and supported me until it was okay to open my eyes. "Go home." Myungsoo said seriously. The friendliness in his tone and face was no more. He looked like he was ready to kill.

"Are you okay, dude?" I asked, I was genuinely concerned for my friend.

The Myungsoo now is a totally different from the one I befriended.

"Just go. I'll talk to you later." With that Myungsoo pushed me out of the house and slammed the door. Rude much?!?! I stumbled down the porch and crossed over to my house. I fumbled my pockets for my keys, but they weren't there. I must have left it at the twin's place. 

I sighed, all I wanted to do now was chuck some water down my throat and take a deep nap. I think I've never felt this parched before. Lazily, I walked back to the Kim's place and before I could knock, the door swung open and Daeun stepped out with my bag and a tall glass of water.

How did she know that I needed water? And why is she the one bringing it to me? Where is Myungsoo? Is he pissed? Did I do anything wrong? What was with that look on his face earlier? Is my head hurting again? I think it is.

I squeezed my eyes and clutched my temples.

"Hey." I heard her say in the softest voice ever. You might think I'm exaggerating when I say this, but her voice made me forget whatever pain I was feeling at the moment. I peeled open my eyes to look at her, she looks worried, her eyebrows were furrowed and she was biting her bottom lip- oh my god.

"Drink this." She handed me the glass. It took me awhile to snap out of where ever I was. I snatched the glass from her and gulped down it's contents. It feels good, the water running through my throat, like rain on dry land.

"Thanks." I croaked, my voice sounded like . I passed the glass back to her and smiled sheepishly, I didn't know how to feel. Awkward? Maybe that was what I was feeling now.

"Go home, get a good rest. Myungsoo will talk to you later." She told me and handed me my bag, our skin touched briefly and I notice her jerk a little... What was that?

"See you- never mind." With that, she backed towards her door.

I raised a brow, I heard what I heard, right? Does this mean we would see each other more often now? I'm totally down for that!

"Yeah, see you." I returned and made my way back.

"Sungyeol?" I heard her call, I think it's the first time I've heard her call my name since I moved here. So many things happening for first time today, I need to jot down the date later just incase I forget this special day. I glanced back, "Don't think too much." She finished before disappearing inside.

Don't think? How can I not think when she's treating me like this?