Eleven.

Wonderstellar.

Your pov.

"What were you doing?!?! Sitting with three of them during lunch?!" I scolded and pinched Myungsoo's ear. He totally deserved this, no, he deserved more than this. It's his luck that we're still in school if not he'd definitely get some bruises. Urgh, I'll wait till we get home.

Myungsoo squirmed, "Ow ow, let go! Sungyeol's coming." He swiped my arm away and I glared at him. Where is Sungyeol coming from? Why is he even coming?

"Dude!" Myungsoo chirped beside me and I rolled my eyes, Sungyeol must be behind me. Myungsoo shot me look, "Be nice." He mouthed and pushed me behind him, he and Sungyeol did a custom handshake and I shook my head, my brother is going to be so dead, I think I need to restrain and lock him up at home...

Sungyeol glanced at me and threw me a small smile, "You're walking back with us too?"

I won't be completely honest if I said my heart didn't pick up it's pace. That smile, it was swoon worthy. Why am I thinking about his smile now?! I think I need to see a doctor, Sungyeol is definitely doing weird things to me.

"Whatever." I muttered and pushed past them. I'm getting out of here first.

Myung and Sungyeol followed behind me, they were discussing about basketball or something and I didn't want to listen to them anymore. I pulled out my earpiece and plugged it in, turning the volume to the maxium as I continued to walk. I halted at the stop light and turned around, my brother and Sungyeol were laughing. About what?? Hmmm... Wait- I shouldn't be curious!

Feeling irritated with myself, I turned back and crossed the road when the light turned green.

Suddenly, the air around me changed, the atmosphere dipped and a metalic taste crept into my mouth. My head rung loudly and my heart rate quickened, I knew this feeling. I looked up and leaves hanged at midair, people in front of me were not moving, their eyes wide open and unblinking, mouths open in mid converstation.

!!! Total ing !

I spun around quickly, pulling off the ear-buds from my ears and throwing my ipod on the floor.

"Daeun!!!!" My brother screamed. "Help! I can't hold it any longer!!"

It took me 0.5 seconds to register what the hell was happening. Sungyeol's eyes were full of shock and his arms were spawled across his face, headlights shone brightly on his features, a car's bumper was so close to knocking onto his knees.

My heart was pounding furiously now, I rushed back pulling Sungyeol's stiff body free from harm. As soon as I pulled him away, Myungsoo let go of his power. Sungyeol's body crashed onto mine and I fell- with him ontop of me, on the side of the road. I pushed him off of me and Myungsoo pulled his unconcious body up, using his arm to support Sungyeol's body.

I was anxious, a few people were already starting to gather and I didn't want that. People were such busybodies.

"Is he okay?" "What happened?" "Oh my gosh!" Voices crowded my brain, I glanced at Myungsoo and he looked at me worriedly before looking at Sungyeol's limp body.

"Do it again, Myung." I instructed. 

Are you crazy, sis?! People are watching! Myungsoo thought.

My emotions were on a rampage, I didn't care about anything, all I cared about was Sungyeol's well-being. Is he hurt? Is he okay?

"I DON'T CARE, JUST DO IT." I shouted at Myungsoo.

I heard a sigh before everything went into a halt again, the people around me stopped.

"Run." I instructed again.

Myungsoo slung Sungyeol over his shoulders before the both of us dashed towards our home. It took us around 5 seconds to arrive, I kicked the door open and Myungsoo laid Sungyeol gently on the couch.

"I'm so sorry... sis." Myungsoo's voice trembled, "Sungyeol, he- the car was supposed to hit me but Sungyeol pushed me out of the way. He placed my safety before his... I didn't want anything to happen to him so I... stopped the time. It was out of instinct."

This idiot saved my brother.

Okay, not really saved, I wouldn't be too worried about Myungsoo if he was rammed by a car. I'd actually be laughing at the who was driving and also I'd be pitying his/her car. Thanks to Sungyeol, that person driving was not in a coma and the car was not a wreck. There were so many thoughts in my head right now, so many emotions.

A part of me wanted to beat the crap out of my brother, for not heeding my constant warnings. This is the kind of that happens when we get all personal and friendly with humans. The other part of me, the stronger part of me screamed relief and awe. Sungyeol was okay, he's not in the hospital, none of his bones are broken and he's here now, on our couch, breathing. Thank heavens.

Also, wow because what he did- throwing himself in front of the car. It was amazing, how could anyone be so selfless? He only knew Myungsoo for two weeks and he's willing to get hit by a car?

"It's okay." I squatted beside Sungyeol and examined him. 

His face was pale and his plump kissable lips were now dry and chipped. This was the thing about time control, it out 30% of water from any human body. There were a few scratches here and there. On instinct (like my brother said, HA), I reached out and cupped Sungyeol's cold face. Again, out of instinct (I'm just taking the word and reason for granted now am I?) I let my powers flow.

Warmth radiated from my hand and the wounds on his body closed and faded into light pink skin. Moisture and color flowed onto his face. 

I withdrew my hand as he squirmed, his eyes creaked open slowly. I breathed out the air I was holding in and my lips curved upwards.

"What happened?" Sungyeol sat up, clutching onto his head.

I glanced at him from head to toe and I felt like the smile I had was slapped away from my face. My heart plunged all the way to my gut and my palms turned cold. What I did slowly dawned onto me, I healed Sungyeol, I mother-effing used my powers on him! Anxiousness poked at me again and I bit my lip. We were doomed, especially Sungyeol... 

I pushed off the floor and turned to my brother who looked at me with his eyebrows knotted together and his face as white and blank as a sheet of paper...

"Damn..." I muttered. 

He's glowing. He thought.