Chapter 8: The party. (part 2)

Let's keep it as a secret.

You arrived with Naeun at Mark's Patio where the rest of Naeun and your friends were waiting. it was crowded with many people most of them were having a cocktail in their hand and some were dancing. The music was loud but nice. there was even a swimming pool. 'no wonder in the invitation it said to bring a swimsuit or bikini' You chuckled at your thought and sadly began to think about Seulgi if she was okay by now. 

Naeun pulled you out of your thoughts when she asked you if you were okay. "Yeah just a lil hungry." You chuckled. Naeun directly dragged you with her to the food court thousands of sweets and warm food and quick snack was on the big table as you took a slice of pizza, Naeun handed you a bottled water as you smiled and thanked her. 

(You probably wanna know what Sonamoo was wearing huh? XD
Click. Sadly i coulden't find a picture of it but in the mean time you can listen to the song hehe. btw if you like your OC clothes more here then i don't mind hehe looks pretty awesome XD)

Later you guys hanged all out and laughed, enjoyed the sight of the party, you totally forgot about Seulgi! Untill Euijin nugged her elbow to your side. "Where's Seulgi, woulden't you come with her?" You froze in your pose as everyone looked at you. Naeun looked at you feeling a little worried. "Is it okay if-" "Yes." The rest of Sonamoo & A-pink said all in chorus as if they all knew what you were about to say. 

You stood up and told them that you will be back soon, you practically ran inside the big house, the last time you saw her she was in the VIP corner. 'how the heck did she even got in that VIP corner?!' you asked yourself in your thoughts as you were making your way to there. But you already knew that she was with her friends so they must've helped her out with it all. 

You arrived at the VIP place and it was crowded! the VIP room was much more luxurious and elegant, the seats were very nice and comfy, there was alcohol and even a mini bar! Your eyes scanned the place as you saw Seulgi laughing with her friends. SNSD Gang was there as well. you started to worry a little untill your eyes widened you saw Irene's fingers intertwining with Seulgi's. 

You tried to make your way there untill. "Uhm girl." You looked up to the body guard with a heavy husky voice. "You need to have a exclusive VIP card to enter this place." The bodyguard continued and looked down at you. He was big and tall like he could handle 3 guys in one row. You were about to flop the word out 'The girl in the corner is my girlfriend.' but something in your mind quickly shutted you up. cuz 1. The people in the party would know that you and Seulgi were a Lesbian Couple. 2. almost everyone from school and even strangers were here in the party so the rumor would spread easily and quickly. 

"Uhh, Girl?" You blinked and looked up at the body guard again that pulled you out of your thoughts. "So do you have a VIP card?" "One of my friends is in the corner right there, i have to speak with her." You said to the body guard and pointed to Seulgi that was still laughing with her hand covering . The guy blinked and turned his attention back to you. "But-" "Look." You cutted him off. "Yes i dont have a freaking VIP card and no i don't want to buy any. Now call the girl and tell her that i am waiting for her here before i lose my freaking mind!!" You said to the body guard with a frustrated expression on your face.

The guy looked at you with a weird expression. "Okay chill.." He mumbled and when't the VIP room in. You tapped your feet quickly, impatiance started to grow on you, the body guard took too long but what if... Seulgi didn't wanted to come at all? What if she saw you and directly looked down acting like she didn't see you? What if she told the guy she didn't knew you at all and that you must've been revering to someone else? but then you sighed in relief. 

Seulgi stood up and followed the guy, you believed that she said to the girls that she'll come back quickly. And yeah again, six pairs or eyes glared at you, Irene, Wendy and Joy's You ignored them but it was really annoying. 'Don't these girls know what peace is?' You thought but smiled when Seulgi was standing infront of you, she smiled a little. 

You smiled back and putted your hands behind your back and took a deep breathe. "Seulgi i--... excuse me.. but some privacy and space would be nice.." You said to the bodyguard that was standing next to Seulgi as a joke. He sighed and mumbled with his hand down and moved a little "more." He moved more. "More." 60 seconds later... "Ahem.. thats better." You said the guy pretty much looked at you with a are-you-serious face. Just one more movement and he was on top of the SNSD's Gangs table. 

The girls blinked and the guys sighed. "Don't ask why... please." The guy pleaded and looked away. 'can't believe i'm even doing this..' The guy thought and rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry Seulgi... I really am.. I don't know what i did wrong but i am sorry." She looked at you "Oh Minsang-.." She gave you the quickest peck as soon as possible, you founded yourself dumbfounded. "So uhmm what did i do wrong?" You asked her in the hope she would tell it to you. 

"You did nothing wrong Minsang its just that... you were more excited to meet your freinds then being around me... and we promised to stay together!" She said to you with a sort of squeeky voice like she was almost out of breathe. "Yeah i know but if i have to be honest its like-" "My friends don't want you around me?" She cutted you off. "Y-yeah.." You said and looked down at your shoes. She sighed and pulled you in the VIP room. You blinked and looked at her. 

"H-hey!" You both looked at the bodyguard that made his way to the two of you. "She doesn't-" "Shush!" Seulgi cutted him off. "She's a very very very close great important friend of mine." Seulgi said and pulled you with her to her friends. You chuckled how the guy mumbled that he should've taken the job his farther suggested. 

You guys arrived at her friends that were glaring at you, including SNSD! You sighed and Seulgi pulled you to sit next to her, Seulgi was very happy and ordered a cocktail without alcohol for the two of you. You were happy that Seulgi was happy but then Irene really looked at you with a death glare. Oh boy if looks could kill. You would be dead by now. 

You were happily chit chatting with Seulgi untill you jumped up. Your friends! You totally forgot about them! You told them you would be back in a minute not a hour! Seulgi and her friends looked at you. "What has gotten into you?" Tiffany asked you with a irritated face. "Mind your own business." You replied coldly to her. 

She gasped as she looked at you walking away, Seulgi followed you and stopped you by holding your wrist tight. "Sorry Jagi but i told my friends to be back in a minute." "I'll come with you." She said and looked at you with a trust-me expression. You were suprised that she said that to you. But you made her come with you instead. 

Oh this is gonna be such a long long night with many suprises. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sooooo I finally updated! i hope its not too boring or too short! and yes i will make a part 3 out of this so i hope you liked it! and stay tuned, thanks!! <3