Chapter 20. The greatest night adventures.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You and seulgi were right now happily snuggled next to each other watching power puff girls. You two holded a slumber party at Seulgi's house as you two were in your couple sweater and junkfood on the table with some fastfood and crumbles all over the table as you stretched your arm to take a pringle and nom on it. "See baby? Bubbles is way too cute to be hardcore." Seulgi pointed out. "Don't crush my dream cuz i know she will, trust me."  You replied and chuckled. 

Later Seulgi's mother came from downstairs and patted you two your heads and smiled. "Could you two please go for me to the grocery store and buy something for me?" She handed Seulgi a grocery list. "But moooom" Seulgi whined and sat up. "why at night?" "I know sweetheart i am terrible sorry but real quick neh? and your not going alone baby, you have your lover going with you~" Her mom teased which made Seulgi blush and giggle a bit. 

Have i already told you? Yeap. Seulgi confessed to her parents that you two were dating. Her mom dropped a glass and it broke and her father needed to go with speed to the hospital... but don't worry! He is now feeling better lol. They accepted it. It took them a while but they agreed as long as she just stays herself and tells how she feels they'll be alright and they like you since your a very sweet and lovable girl 

"So.. you girls kissed each other multiple times?" Her nephew asked while pointing at you two. "Uhm.. Yeah." Seulgi answered. "Thats ing hot..." He mumbled. You looked at him with a are-you-serious face but right now. Thinking back at that; It basically makes you laugh for some reason. Seulgi tugged on you and clinged. "Babyyy~ Lets go quickly. My mom gave me extra money so we can go buy something for ourselfs." She whispered and winked as you quickly stood up and nodded. 

"Let's go baby!" You two putted on your
sandals and headed out. Why not shoes? Seulgi lived close to the city and convience stores so that why. It was basically just a 5 minute walk. As you guys arrived, Seulgi holded your hands tight and began reading the list of the things her mom needed and walked to the section. You just followed and stayed quiet. "Seulgi!" You heard a unfamiliar voice untill the tall person came forward. "Taeyongie!" She eyesmiled and letted go of your hand.

'Taeyongie?' You blinked as she said his name like that. The guy smiled and came towards Seulgi as you just looked but when he saw you he had a cold expression and glared at you. 'Great. another person who dislikes me.' You said and just looked at the supplies you guys already had in the bag. They continued chatting untill you gave up. "Hey Seul.. give me the list and i'll go get the other supplies okay?" You said which caught her attention as soon you take the list from her hand and headed to another section. 

"Oh- It was nice talking to you Yongie! We'll talk later neh?" "Sure. Bye." He said and bitted her a goodbye while he watched her jogging away. "If only she was in to men..." He said a little hurt and walked away. "Baby! There you are!" Seulgi jogged to you and smiled. She backhugged you and sighed as she layed her head on your back. "Are you jealous baby?" "Me? Jealous?? Ha! Never..." You said and scoffed continue reading the product.

Suddenly she turned you and pinned you on the display of the other products and faced you. "Seulgi what the-" "Are you sure?" She asked and looked at you with ninja eyes, she coulden't believe you would lie to her as your lips met and kissed each other. You were suprised now and panicking. "Don't be jealous baby.. you know i will only love you." She stated. "I wasn't jealous, now let me go!" you said and tried to wiggle away from her grisp but she grisped you harder.

"Do not make me kiss you again Bang MinSang." She smirked. Your eyes widened. "Seulgi what has gotten into you? We're in pu-Hmpf!" She kissed you again but this time rougher then before. "I don't care. I will stop when YOU stop lying!" "I wasn-hmpf!" Another kiss planted on your lips. "Okay fine! ... You happy?" "Yes.." She eyesmiled and looked at you. "Ahem." Someone cleared his throat as you two looked at the person. "I'll pay you girls to do that again.." He said. 

"What the hell- Get out!" You said to the person as he walked away with his head down. "What a weirdo.." You said as Seulgi loosend and unpinned you. Later you guys paid for the supplies and headed home untill you guys saw a chinese takeout and you two rushed inside. Now you two were waiting for your order to finish. Meanwhile you two were looking at the little freezer they had with japanese ice cream in it. 

"Baby, can i get the greentea ice cream??" Seulgi asked. "Sure i don't mind." You said and opened the freezer to take the two ice creams and when you closed the freezer. "Minsang..?" You blinked and turned around to see Naeun. "Hey Eunie!" You smiled and the jealousness inside Seulgi was right now boiling. "What are you doing this late here?" You asked her. "Oh my dad got hungry so yeah." You laughed and patted her back. "What about you two?" "oh were-" "getting chinese food duh." Seulgi said cold which made you nudge her because it almost came out as rude.

'Jealous huh?' You smiled and looked away. "Well it was nice talking to you Minnie I'll see you Monday at school!" Naeun said and took her order and poked your nose and walked away smiling. You smiled as Seulgi pinched your side which made you yelp. "Yah.. what is that for?!" "Your with me and not with Naeun." She said and glared at you. "Are you.. jealous?" You said which made her pinch you even more. "Hmpf.. we'll see when we're at home." You said. 

"Ma'am. Your orders are up." the counter said as you took the orders and thanked them. As you headed out and left Seulgi there which made her scream your name and you began to run. "I'll get you Bang MinSang!" She said and ran after you. You coulden't stop laughing as you two arrived at Seulgi's home while you stood inches away, chuckling. "MinSang come here." "No, your gonna hurt me." You laughed

"I am not. Now come here." "Okay.. but if you pinch me i'll get you in bed." You fell in her trap as she hitted you multiple times and took out the keys and you pinched her . "Yah!" "Payback." You stuck your tongue out. And headed with her inside and laughed. Later you guys ate the chinese food together and checked a disney movie while eating the ice cream and later headed to bed where you guys we're still hyper to sleep as you laughed at a dorky dance you did for Seulgi so that she can sleep. 

Later you guys took a bath together and when't to sleep, Seulgi was in your arms sleeping, she suddenly sneezed which made you smile, you were thankful that she was only yours.


Chapter 20 is now up!!! Yaaaas XD i had fun making this to be honest and now a question to you guys, how will you guys find it if i made a chapter someday? I am thinking about making one someday so let me know okay? Byeee, have a nice day/evening/morning/night!! XD <3