Chapter 14: peacefull

Let's keep it as a secret.

You and Seulgi were peacefully sitting infront of a fountain, eating ice cream, Seulgi hugged your arm while her ice cream and looking around. "Jagi..." She said and looked at you. "Yeah.." You asked her with a soft tone because you were somehow daydreaming about something. "Who were those eight girls..?" She questioned you which made you jump out of your thoughts. "Oh.. those eight girls at the cafe?" She nodded. "Oh they are very nice and funny girls, very friendly as well and they are gonna enroll in our school." You told her and faced her with a happy face, Seulgi looked at you and blinked. You quickly coughed and looked at the fountain instead. "Do you like one of them..?" "No! Seulgi i only like you... put that thought out of your head for me not liking you... i LOVE you!" You said to her and pecked her cheeks which made her blush and look away. 

You chuckled at her cuteness and tugged a piece of hair behind her ear "So... arent you supposed to explain me something?" You wiggled your eyebrows and looked at her, she slapped your arm "Stop doing that!" You laughed at her expression, whenever you wiggled your eyebrows to Seulgi she would feel very uncomfortable at so many levels. "Well..." "Well...?" "We did it for Yeri." "Yeri... wait a sec.. i'm not following... why Yeri..?" Seulgi sighed and a bit of her ice cream and continued talking. "Yeri dared us to dye our hair blonde so that she won't feel lonely with blonde hair." Seulgi said and looked at you. "Sort of like white washing..?" You teased as she slapped your arm again. "No! i... pretty much like it after you said to made me alot more... ier.." She said and hided her face behind her ice cream , blushing. You smirked and chuckled. 

"It does.. really." Seulgi looked up at you and kissed you softly on the lips in PUBLIC. "Oh my god..." A boy said and looked at the both of you, you two looked back at the boy with a questioning face. "Can you two like... kiss each other again..? it turnt me on.." "what the heck, get away!!" You stood up which made the boy run away and trip. Seulgi began to chuckle when you sat back down, covering . You smiled at how cute she was and chuckled along as time past by. It was right now night time, early night so 2 more hours and you would go back home. You and Seulgi were holding hands as you two were window shopping. "So baby.. there is still something you didn't told me.." "What..?" "Who were those teenagers? like yes i know Irene, Wendy, Joy and Yeri but those 8 boys and 3 girls...?" "Oh! You mean Taeyong, Jaehyun, Ten, Johnny, Hansol, Yuta, Mark, Doyoung, Lami, Jill and Minnie!" "Uh.. yeah them i guess..." "We are making a clique!" "Whaaat?" "You see they are gonna enroll in our school as well! many of my friends are but they are the most i'm close with." She giggled. You nodded and looked at the dress on the mannequin.

"And...I want you to join us." Your attention directly got caught on to hers. "What?" "I want you to join our clique so that we are then much more closer!!" She said all excited and hugged your arm even tighter. You sighed. "Kang Seulgi that is 18 years old how many times do i hve to tell you that your friends dont like me somehow?" "But Yeri likes you!" "Yeah but..." You looked at her dissapointment face as you thought up something quick. "Besides i will make the group uneven." "No you won't." "I will." "I thought you loved me." "I do but AIGHFG HBVCGFGHGVHGFH fine!" "Yaaay i love you Jagi!" She kissed you happily and took out her phone from her pocket and smiled to herself.  'I will do anything for her but geez...' "Minsangie!!" You blinked and jumped a little and looked behind to see lovelyz!  They all happily waved but stopped when they saw Seulgi. 

You smiled and waved at them. "Look i gotta tell you guys something-" "We first." Baby Soul said and came upfront. "Look. We don't know what your name is but we are sorry what happened in the cafe previously." she said with a nod and stepped back but quickly came back foreward. "Oh and your friends are looking for you." She said and then stepped back. She quickly elbowed the others. "We're sorry." The girls said in chorus as Seulgi smiled a little and bowed to them. "I forgive." "See... i told you she would forgive us!" "No you did not Lee Mi-Joo!" You and Seulgi laughed at them. "I see why you called them funny Jagi.." "Wait a sec.." Kei came foreward. "Jagi...?" "Oh! yeah uhm girls.. this is my girlfriend Seulgi." "No wonder she slapped you that hard!" YeIn recieved alot of slaps behind her head when she blurted it out which made you cough out of embarrasement. 

"Sorry about that Minsang." Jiae apologized as you just nodded and smiled. "But you are still gonna give us that tour around school tomorrow right?" "Ofcourse!" "Yes!!" The girls jumped happily. Kei was alittle upset that Seulgi wasyour girlfriend but was happy later on. "So how did you two met?" Jisoo asked. as they all looked at her she's so quiet and silent that you guys sometimes are suprised when she talks. "Oh well.. we met at school at the rooftop." "theres a rooftop at your school?!" Some of the girls sighed. "Ryu Su-Jeong what kind of a dumb question is that huh?!" Baby Soul questioned her. "Yah! atleast i pay attention!" "Attention?! pfft. The only thing you pay attention to is candy and food!" "Girls!" You calmed them down and apologized. You nodded to them and sighed peacefully while chuckling. Seulgi hugged your arm tighter and at that moment you knew that she wanted to tell you something. 

"Jagi.. one hour left and i am hungry..." She pouted and looked at you with puppy eyes. "Lets get you something to eat quickly neh??" She nodded and intertwined her fingers with yours. "Oh girls, wanna come with us?" You asked lovelyz. "Eh?? no we are fine. we will go home we really are tired and we can't wait for our new school!" Kei giggled with excitement. You and Seulgi looked at each other with a weird face. "Yeah she's weird for liking school." Jin said and chuckled which made the rest chuckle as well. "I talk to you guys tomorrow then okay?? please take care!" "Wait!" Yein said which made you and Seulgi turn around and look at yein. "Can we have your kakaotalk or number??" "Good question Yein!!" Sujeong supported her as they took they're phones out. You gave them your phone number and greeted them a goodbye.

Seulgi was jealous somehow but obviously didn't showed it to you. She did admit that they were nice, funny, polite and delicate. Later in the night you ate something with her and when't with her home as you reached her home she hugged you tight and buried her face in your chest and mumbled. "Promise me we'll never fight ever again!" "but it will go from self and it has to be in a relationship baby." "Then lets try our best to not fight that much okay?" "I promise." "Pinky promise??" You chuckled and hooked your pinky with hers as she eyesmiled. You pecked her forehead and bidded her a goodnight as she when't inside. You also promised her you would give her a call or a message when you arrive back at home.

You smiled at yourself silly when you arrived home and sighed. 'What a day...'  "Sweetheart where were you?" 'Oh god...' "I was in the city. i told you guys through a message." You pointed at the letter on the table as your farther faceplamed himself. "See dear? I told you Minsang will always leave a letter behind." You sighed and chuckled as you when't upstairs and bidded them a goodnight. You freshed up for bed and later layed on your bed and fell asleep, but you forgot something very important.... You promised Seulgi you would call her when you arrived home...


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Chapter 14 Complete! XD I hope you liked it and sorry if the last part seemed so rushed!! >__< Have a nice day!! < 3 i don't know if its true but is Red Velvet already that early done with it's promotion of Ice Cream Cake?! I'm sad...