Chapter 4. Whats good?

Let's keep it as a secret.

The bell rang. The last lesson was over, many were happy cuz 1. School is over. 2. It's weekend and 3. Mark's party. Everyone was talking about it and almost everyone was invited. "So are you invited?" Naeun asked as she holded her books close to her chest and walked with you to your locker. You and Naeun were Childhood friends and still are great friends but something separated you two each other. It wasn't the gang she joined no not at all, In fact her gang even likes you as a friend and would always curve a smile when you were around them. 

But it was something else, someone else. You nodded to her question and cracked your code. "Yeppers. Ofcourse i got invited haha" It made you chuckle how you answered her. Naeun playfully rolled her eyes and cracked her locker open. Your locker was next to her and on your other side was Jacksons. You throwed all your books in there and closed your locker. "So are you going alone or walking with Seulgi?" "Hmm.. well Seulgi kept on nagging for me to come with her and walk with her so yeah.." Naeun nodded. "Walking or Car?" "Not sure." She nodded again. "I'm going with a car." "You finally got your drivers license?" You asked her suprised. 

You laughed at her teasingly as she slapped your arm and giggled. "nooo.. for some reason i can't stop for the old lady passing by.. it's way too slow! they should update that thing you know?!" You laughed at her actions and waited behind the gate with her for seulgi. It was weird because she would always be the one waiting for you. You sighed and looked around behind you, Minjae came out and told you that Seulgi already headed over home. You looked at her with a Are-You-Serious? Expression and just shrugged it off. 

Naeun linked arms with you and began to skip. "Come on... maybe she was in a rush?" "Hmpf." You could easily stress about situations like this for some reason. "Maybe her parents called her to come home quickly?" "Or maybe her friends didn't wanted me to walk with her today?" You looked at Naeun that looked at you back slowly. "Come on... You know? you didn't changed a bit." "huh?" "You were always like that in childhood. Whenever some other friends would come play with us, you would always play with me only and let the others not even play with me." Naeun chuckled and poked your cheeks. 

It made you smile. "Thats because they woulden't share either!" You said in a stubborn way. which made Naeun softly laugh. "hmmm what do you say? lets go shop for tomorrow and invite the others with us!?" "The others as in?" "Seulgi and her friends!" "Yah!" Naeun laughed again. "kiiiiidding silly~" She chuckled. " I meant Me, You, The rest of A-Pink and the rest of SONAMOO!" "Hmmm.. sounds good!" "great! but first lets drop our bags at home and refresh before heading into town!" You agreed and left to get refreshed. You asked SONAMOO if they could come and they all agreed. So did the rest of A-pink. 

You all decided to meet each other at the little playground of the city. You all waited for Sumin she would always be the last one cuz she really like to walk cute and classy. She finally came and apologozed as you all chuckled and forgived her. Later you all hangout and when't in and out of shops. Naeun always likes to link arms with you because it would remind her of you two your childhood.

later all of you entered a nice shop and looked around as the cassier offered you some nice suggestions to wear as Naeun helped you. You didn't wanted to have anything with a dress cuz it made you feel awkward. but something with a nice sweater and jeans you thought would be nice, Later you were all done with shopping with full of bags and entered the lounge/cafe were you and Seulgi were for the first time. It was crowded as always but luckily you all founded a seat. You sighed. "I thought we all agreed on shopping for one thing instead of million things!" You laughed and shaked your head.

"Yah Minsang.. your guilty as well with your five bags!" Chorong laughed and pointed at your bags. "It are just some new games and a new schoolbag that i needed to buy so HA!" You puffed your cheeks and chuckled.

Your drinks came and you guys were chit chatting about the party, Marks house was pretty big so you guys were all wondering how it would go. You were thinking about something untill.. someone familiar stared at you. You had a feeling that two pairs of eyes were looking at you so you turned that way to see Seulgi that was pretty much looking back at you, dissapointed. You widened your eyes, sighed and kept on looking at her. You stood up and walked to her, making A-pink and SONAMOO look at you. 

"Seulgi... where were you?" You asked her without looking at her, you wanted to look at her straight in the eyes but avoid it. You could feel that she was upset. You also felt another pair of eyes on you but those we're glaring; Irene. You sighed. 'What is wrong with that chick?' You thought. 

"I..."  you heard Seulgi and directly took your attention to her. "I thought i told you that i would go earlier home.. i came to your home but apprently you were hanging out with Naeun.." She said and looked at you, frowning. You told Seulgi that Naeun is your childhood best friend and that she knows much about you. Seulgi was jealous about that somehow. 

"Not only Naeun but A-pink & SONAMOO as well." "And you just leave Seulgi all alone?" Irene asked you and you just ignored her. Seulgi stood up and carressed your cheeks softly and pecked your lips. You were suprised cuz usually if you pulled up with these kind of things she would just stood up and walk away with her head dangeling down. 

You quickly hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Thank you." She smiled softly and waved at Minjae who waved back with a friendly smile. "Shall we walk together tomorrow? to marks party?" "Ofcourse Jagi.." Seulgi pecked your lips again and chuckled. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Okay finally updated this one hehehehe pls don't kill me. i will directly begin with the next chapter but probably won't update it today TT^TT I hope you liked this! <3