Chapter 16: The Tour begins!

Let's keep it as a secret.

The bell ringed and many new students where in line at the council getting they're weekplans to get used to the school. You luckily where the first one to meet the council to ask if you could show 8 girls around they're school. They accepted it and warned the teachers that you'll might be off at some classes. You smiled and happily skipped away. You wonder where Seulgi is? busy with a class! So now you were wondering where Lovelyz is? at the School Yard waiting for you. you messaged them to warn them to get ready as they were super excited. They even told you to hurry up. You arrived there as you saw Sujeong running around the School Yard along with Jin chasing her, giggling and screaming that Jin won't catch her.

You chuckled at seeing them playing while the rest of the girls were sitting down on a bench, Yein and Jisoo on the ground, debating which chips was more attractive and delicous to eat. Seriously only junk Food was all the time in these girls they're heads. Kei caught you and quickly waved with her hands which caught the others which made the others stop with what they were doing, especially Sujeong and Jin. "MINSANG!!" 

They all screamed with joy in they're eyes and ran over to you and group hugged you. They putted on they're backpacks and giggled very excited to look around the school. The school was pretty big so this would be a very fun tour. You two gathered your lunch and where ready to go untill.. "Minsang!" You frozed in your place and didn't turned around but Lovelyz did. "Hey Minsang it's Seulgi!" Yein said happily and pointed at Seulgi. 

You blinked and turned around to see a very clueless Seulgi looking at you and Lovelyz. Asking herself what is going on. You smiled softly and looking at her, waving at her silently as Lovelyz pushed you over to her, telling you that you must talk to your girl xD You eyed Seulgi that was looking back at you with a smile and giggled. You looked at her in the eyes and chuckled. You hugged her tight and letted go soon. In the back you could hear Lovelyz go 'Aww..' "Unnie... this is so cute!" Sujeong whispered to Jiae and Jiae agreed as they started giggling. 

You coughed and pulled your senses together. "So uhm... what are you doing here in the hallway babe." "Well i'm waiting for the rest of my friends." She nodded and pointed at the Girls and Boys restroom.
You mentally sighed and reminded yourself that she would also tour around her friends. "Oh right... Your were going to give them a tour around school as well huh?" "Yeah i...wait a sec.. how did you know?" "Huh?" "I mean yes, i am gonna give them a tour with my friends and i was gonna tell you yesterday but you fell asleep." Seulgi squinted her eyes and looked at you with a questionable face. 

At that time you reminded that you were hiding under the table as one of the guys mentioned it to Seulgi. She was right, she didn't told you. "Oh uhm.. just a guess. Many people were gonna give the newbies a tour around school right? And as kind as my Seulgi baby is you would definetly give your friends a tour around school right?" "Oh yeah true hehe." Seulgi eyesmiled. "So uhm..." "Yes.. bear?" "Bear?" "Yes bear. Yes you got the nickname from Amber but i can't call you that?" "No i like it. better than Pickachu." You laughed and nodded.  

At that time the door of the restrooms when't open and you sighed as Irene's glaring battle started again. Till this day you still do not know what you have done to this girl as you just ignored her and looked at Seulgi. "What is SHE doing here." "I came here to see MY girl because I can." You pointed out at her as you glared back at her. Later the rest came out even Seulgi's new friends. "Oh hi Minsang!" Yeri said happily as she saw you and looked at you up and down. 'Such a perfect figure for a perfect girl waah Seulgi your lucky!' Yeri said in her head and smiled. 

"Uhm... who is she?" A tall guy asked and pointed at you. "Oh that's Minsang my-" "Great friend who is now going bye!" You rushed over at Lovelyz who were clueless of what is happening and pulled them with you. "Let's go girls, i don't want this tour to FAIL." You said and even jogged with the girls. "W-wait!!" "...I was going to ask you if we could maybe have the tour together..." Seulgi mumbled and looked down with a dissapointed face. Irene patted her shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry unnie, let's make this day our day! neh?" Joy eyesmiled which made Seulgi brighten up again and nod with a happy face.

"What was it back there?" Jiae asked you worried as you panted while the girls walked and looked at you with a questionable face. "nothing.. but don't you remember them?" "Who? those newbies who think they already rule the school?" "ugh trust me they are probably already on the first day of school at the popular table!" "So true." Mijoo said and sighed. You sighed and looked forward. "Hey! don't be so down girls! we're gonna have a freaking fun tour!!" Jiae said and stood infront of you guys. "...Yeah!" The girls said in chorus and happily linked arms, including you. 

You guys happily skipped as the Tour began. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - 
Wooot Wooot!!! Hiiyo guys!! I am back happily hehe i missed you guys but now i am finally done with my exams so i am ready to make alot of chapters again! XD I hope you enjoyed this short lil chapter hehe < 3