Chapter 21. Please?

Let's keep it as a secret.

WARNING. I wrote it a little ty so watch out! ^^


Grumpy. Was basically written all over your face, why? You were at Yeri's home and you than already know what i mean.. Seulgi nagged on your head untill you come along with her. You basically ended up regretting that you said yes. You were all alone in the living room, everything was quiet and the tv was off, your arms were folded and your face was well.. it's been 30 minutes and it was still on a angry expression. You sighed and looked at the door. 'I could easily just leave, but no! i care about her ugh.' 

Flashback.
"Pleaseeeeee babyyyyyy" "No!" "But-" "Kang Seulgi! How long do we know each other?" "10 months." "And in those 10 months you still are trying to figure out that Irene, Wendy and Joy don't like me?!" You pointed out. "Yes but.. trust me, they are beginning to like you!" "Ha..you hear that? i am laughing because i know its not true!" "I thought you loved me MinSang..." "eh?" "Fine.. i'll go by myself.." She said and sulked.

"Aish! Fine! i'm coming with you!" You said and volunteerly putted on your shoes. "I knew you woulden't let me down!" "Just know that if there isn't food.. i'm gonna be deeply upset." You said and headed out with her. 

End of flashback.

Now you were sitting all alone huffing and puffing untill someone plopped herself next to you, you thought it was Seulgi but it was actually.. Yeri.. She gave you a friendly smile that made you smile aswell, she then placed her hand on your lap as she it and turned to face you. "You were all alone down here? I thought i can maybe keep you accompany." 

You nodded to her words as a understanding as you just sat there and loosened a little bit because of her cute smile. "wanna make some snacks for the others?" She said as she stood up and pulled you with her to the kitchen as she pulled crackers and junkfood out as you two were now preparing food for the others. 

Yeri smiled as you helped her, she was pretty young for you, the strangest thing was that she would usually back hug you and even pat your . You didn't payed attention to it but it made you feel strange, too much skinship. You sighed lightly as you were done you when't to wash your hands untill. "So why do Irene, Wendy and Joy unnie dislike you?" She asked still busy with putting everything right.

You already had a feeling she would say that as you kinda smiled and took a towel to dry your hands. "Well.. didn't Irene already told you?" You said and putted the towel properly away. "Well.. no.. I mean.. yes but.. i don't believe it." You kept quiet. "I see that you really love Seulgi and i can tell that the unnies are just reoveracting at every single thing." 'Finally someone who gets me!' You said in your head.

"I can't believe when they said that you took Seulgi away from us but i hope that you and Seulgi can stay with each other no matter what." She said as she was done and smiled at you with trust. You nodded and smiled. "Lets make it happen i guess." You said to her and at that moment the other girls stormed down as they holded each others hands as you just sighed and let them face your back. 

Seulgi letted go of Wendy's hand and happily skipped towards you. "Babyy.. Let's eat together? only you and me?" She said happily as she grabbed some junkfood and pulled you with her to Yeri's
garden leaving the others inside. You guys sat on the grass with a blanket ofcourse as you guys nommed on the junkfood happily.

You coughed a little as you took a bottle of water and took a sip of it as Seulgi watched you. "What?" "Nothing." "Ok." She sighed and took the bottle from your hand and took a sip as well. "Baby?" "What?" "Do you still love me..?" Seulgi sounded lost when she said that, almost even broken. You turned and looked at her in disbelieve. "Ofcourse i do Seulgi, what makes you think i don't huh?" "Well.." "You like someone else?" "WHAT?! No Minsang! i will always love you! no matter what.." She said and looked at you. 

"Well, i will always love you too, so why do you always ask me that hm?" "I'm scared you'll leave me one day.." "Then it must be for food" You laughed. "Minsang is am serious!" "Well so am i! You started this!" You pointed out and looked at her with a smile on your face. "Stop it, i don't like that smile of yours." "But i thought you would always love me Seulgi.." You said in a creepy voice, which made Seulgi hit you. 

"Yah! Payback.." You laughed and nommed on some chips. "I hate you like this.. You never take things serious." She said and drank the water. 'Not this again.' You said and rolled your eyes and think that the bestest way is just not to reply to it. You both kept quiet for 5 minutes as Seulgi stood up and dusted of her pants. "Stay here. I'll have to go to the bathroom." She said and walked away as you sighed and layed on the blanket, looking at the sky. 

"Back." "Thats fast." "Why?" "Cuz if you stayed longer i would know you probably took a dump." "Bang MinSang!" "What? I'm just being honest." You said and closed your eyes untill you felt something heavy on you, you slowly opened your eyes to see Seulgi on top of you as she smiled. Your faces were inches away and your noses could almost touch as her hands when't to your s. 

You sighed and gave up as you pulled her in for a kiss. Seulgi didn't hold back and replied into the kiss. Right now her hands were massaging your s and your hands were groping her as both of you made a pleasant noise in the kiss, Seulgi rubbed her crotch against yours, you pulled away and she looked at you with a dissapointed face. "Bear.. this isn't mine or your home. Besides.." You paused and continued. "Were in a garden." 

Seulgi nodded with a sign and layed on top of you instead. "Baby... i just cant hold it in anymore." "Can't hold in what? Pee? I thought you already when't like-" "Not that pabo!" She said and slowly took one of your hands and let it slide into her jeans and reach her crotch. "Seulgi! No!" "Just stay quiet and they won't notice!" She whispered to you as you sighed. "Please.." She pleaded. 

You wanted to give yourself a smack as you rubbed her . "Hmm.. thats better.." She whispered as you continued rubbing, making her hummings turn into moans. "Keep it down Seulgi." You warned her as you volunteerly now began rubbing her as she moaned into your ear softly with closed eyes, she made her hips move at your structions. "Enter me." She demanded. 

You scoffed. "No, not now." You said which made her sigh and as soon you rubbed faster made her moan again. "Yes.. I-I'm close." She exclaimed when you rubbed even faster, focusing on the . "Stop.. I'm gonna on your fingers if you keep on going like that." She panted while . "Good." You replied with a smirk on your face, this somehow satisfied you alot. She coulden't hold it anymore as she gave in and came on your fingers. 

With your free hand who was on her , you patted her head softly and saying. "Good bear.." You took out your hand that was still in her jeans while you took them out you could see that two fingers were covered under her . It was very white as you smirked and looked at her. "Baby.." She said beneath her breath as she sat up, still on top of you.  

"I-" She was cutted of with widen eyes as you tasted her by putting both of your fingers inside your mouth. She gasped "I wanted to taste myself!" She whined as you almost chocked at her words and pulled her in for a kiss so that she could taste herself. You swallowed as she smiled softly and swallowed as well. "Your kinda salty but thats okay baby." You spoke which made her smile. 

"Next time i wanna do it fully. No excuses." "Then it should be either your home or mine when our parents are not around and pabo... I wanna make it special for you!" She smirked at you as she kissed you again but in your head you still coulden't believe what you just did.


Hiii Hii Another Update succesfully done! haha sorry, i have reasons XD I hope you guys liked it and especially the hotness *wiggles eyebrows* hahaha, i will MAYBE update another chapter Saturday haha, byeee have a nice day/morning/night/afternoon! ^^ <3 Seulgi's abs are life!! <3