Chapter 3: School Adventures.

Let's keep it as a secret.

As soon as the bell rang you walked with Euijin & High.D out of the classroom and talked to them about the project. It suprised you that the rose didn,t rot at all when you poured the purple liquid on top of it. You were so deep into your thoughts that you bumped up to someone. "Aish.. sorry!" The girl turned around to see you as you sighed.. 'Seohyun..' you thought. its not that you disliked her its just that she always used to follow you around school most of the time, kinda like stalking. 

"Oh its okay unnie!" She giggled and looked at you up and down. 'Unnie is getting prettier.. Seulgi is so lucky!' Seohyun bit her lower lip while looking at you. "Ah! speaking about Seulgi." "we weren't." "Shh! anywayyyy~ She is looking for you. She told me to tell you to go to the old abandoned classroom when you two first met." Seohyun nodded and ran back to her friends while you were left kinda dumb founded. You unlocked your locker and grabbed your stuff and lunch along with your candy and headed over to the abandoned classroom. The classroom Seulgi asked you to be hers only. 

You looked around if no one followed you and headed inside to see Seulgi that was noming on her chips, after she saw you she curved her lips into a smile. "You're here!" "Ofcourse i am silly!" She giggled and hugged you tight. "I missed you Jagi." she kissed you softly and headed back to the teachers desk as you two sat on top of it. "So what are you gonna wear at the party?" "Eh?" "You are coming right?" Seulgi looked with a please-say-yes expression at you as you nodded with your eyes closed wich made her brighten. 

While done with food and all you looked at Seulgi who was suddenly your lap as you looked at her, she ofcourse looked back while you crashed your lips on hers. Recieving a kiss back on her made you get even more into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around her neck as she wrapped her arms around your waist pulling you closer to her, you asked her for entrance. She partened her lips while you swirled your tongue around hers fighting for dominance as she moaned softly. Later you stopped and looked at the time. 

5 Minutes before the next lesson begins. You looked at her while she looked back while chuckling, You pouted. "Yah, why ruin the mood?" "Sorry Jagi." She kissed you. "Its better if we stop we now got 4 minutes." She agreed, both of you hopped off the teachers desk, cleaned everything and walked off. You quickly pecked each others lips with the blink of an eye so that no one saw it and left off to the next class. In the next class the teacher asked you if you could copy some files for her, you nodded with a smile and stood up. 

While in the hallway you walked slowly so that time could pass quickly. While daydreaming again you bumped up to someone. 'Aish... again??' You looked up to who it was as you saw someone you really did not wanted to see. 'Sehun?!' "Oh you... i thought you transferred to another school." You told him in a cool way but actually pretty much panicking in your head. Its not that you were afraid of him but last year he always tried to take you with him to a very unknown places and yeah.. r a p e... but you always seemed to escape due because his friends would always come in the right time leaving the door wide open. 

"Nice to see you again Minsang, oh don,t worry i lost my taste to you after seeing you runaway all the time." He looked at you up and down and smirked seeing your body line. FYI (For Your Information) no he does not know that you are in a relationship with Seulgi nor your ual orientation. You scoffed and tried to walk away while he blocked your way "But that doesn,t mean that i like seeing your body line every day and fantasizing you on top of me." He continued smirking and coming closer to you. 

You stepped back 'Oh crap..' you thought. "Minsang... what are you doing?" You quickly turned your head to see New Sun with a face that is wanting to know what hapenned you tried to look at Sehun to see where he went but he was no where to be found right now. You blinked, you were so confused about what just happened. "where did..." "Sehun go?" She finished the sentence and continued. "Oh he ran away directly when you turned around to see me."

She chuckled. "That player...Be carefull around him. You know how dangerous he can be." You ran to hug New Sun. "Oh thank god you came at a good timing. But what are you doing here in the hallway?" "I got chosen by the teacher to get his coffee." She nodded and looked at you "What about you?" "Me? oh i needed to copy this but got distracted by Sehun! I thought he transferred to another school!" "He was about to but his farther got promoted as CEO of a big company." "What big company?" 

"I don,t know! many students say of a Big Entertainment Company." "Like SM?" "Yep." "Cool! so he stays here?" You sighed as soon as New Sun nodded to your question. "But lets talk after school about this okay? i now gotta bring the teacher his coffee before he wonders if i fainted in the hallway." You laughed softly and nodded, bitted her goodbye and went to copy the paper, while coming back the teacher looked pretty dissapointed. 

"Well that took you long enough. Next time a little bit more tempo!" You awkwardly bowed your head to the teacher and ran to your seat, you sat next to Naeun that was looking at you worried. "What took you so long?" She whispered. "I met New Sun and the demon in the hallway." "Demon?" She chuckled. "Who the heck is that?" You took your pen. "Don,t take it literally tho but i mean Sehun." She shivered "Be carefull you know-" "He's dangerous yeah yeah" You cutted her off and both of you chuckled and payed back attention to the lesson.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Thats the third chapter! I will begin with The fourth chapter but not upload it today *Sticks tongue out*  I Think maybe tomorrow ahahah Hope you enjoyed this chapter see ya soon! <3