Chapter 11: Seriously?

Let's keep it as a secret.

"When can i open my eyes?" You said and sighed annoyingly, irratated. Seulgi told you to keep your eyes closed untill she was done with something. with what you don't know. The only thing you knew was that she was gone for 3 hours straight. She didn't reply to your messages nor how many times you called her and when she arrived she was wearing a dark hoodie that covered all her hair. 

"Just wait. Have some patience Jagi." She said as she started humming and you sighed, puffing your cheeks and feeling more annoyed. "Okay, remember when i said to you about yesterday a suprise?" "Yeah..." "Well open your eyes baby.." You slowly opened your eyes like your still sleepy, you quickly widened your eyes as your jaw dropped. Right infront of you there was Seulgi with BLONDE HAIR! BLONDE! 

"And baby? what do you think? is it to much..?" She asked you as she saw you dropping your jaw, she mentally giggled and eyesmiled. "I like it but.. i do have to keep myself in mind that your blonde right now.." you told her as you stood up, she made you sit back down as she sat on your lap, you blinked. "But... does it make me look more..... y?" She asked you as she looked down while she was playing with her nails, she blushed madly when she said the word 'y' you smirked a little and nodded. "Yes it does..." You tugged a piece of her hair behind her ear and whispered in her ear. "alot.." It made her shiver as she looked at you deep in the eyes.

You smiled and winked at her. Suddenly her lips crashed on yours, you gasped for some air. The action of Seulgi's sudden make out really suprised you yet, you liked it, she's not really the type to completely make out. The kiss really effected you when Seulgi asked for entrance as she sticked her tongue inside your mouth, both of your tongue's were wrestling, fighting for dominance, Seulgi began to moan. Basically a sign of wanting more, more than just this.  

She began to make herself a little more comfortable on your lap untill. A rare sound both distracted the two of you. You both looked down to what it was. It was Seulgi's ringtone of her phone. You sighed as she did as well. "That better be important." You said as she picked up her phone. "Hello..?" You sighed and rolled your eyes and looked around your room. "Really?!" Seulgi squeeled and stood up from your lap and was completely exited at the news she heared from someone through the other side. 

You blinked and looked at her with a what-and-who-is-it expression. She signaled with her hand for you to wait. You sighed and stood up to take your laptop from your bed. 'this will take a while.' you thought and sad on your bed. "I can't believe it's really happening! ... Yes! ... I'll be there in a minute!" Seulgi said as she excitedly hung up and jumped in your room up and down, squeeling. You rolled your eyes and typed your password of your laptop and focused on your laptop and not on her. 

"Jagi.." She said and slowly letted her hand make their way to your cheeks. "What." You said to her cold as possible. She noticed how cold you said it and she knew why your were pretty much upset. "I'll be back soon, my friends told me to come to the city were the big statue is standing where we always gather, you see many great awesome friends of me are done with studying and they will enroll this monday at school! isn't that amazing?!" She said exitedly and looked at you. "Yeah... great.. better then ever." You said to her typing something on your laptop, not even looking at her. 

"And then maybe ... we can finish what we started..?" She told you as she smiled at you with a little smirk on her face. "No i'll be fine. You should go have fun with your great awesome friends." You said which made Seulgi's expression sink. "Okay then...I'll call you later okay..?" You didn't replied. "Bye Jagi.." She said as she closed the door of your room. Seulgi looked down and headed outside. You sighed and looked at the door. 

"Seriously? First not replying to my texts then not replying to my calls and now letting me hang in their for her 'great awesome' friends?!" You scoffed and paid your attention on your laptop. 'New people that will dislike me..' You sulked somehow and drifted to sleep somehow. 

Later you jumped up and looked around, You fell asleep as you sighed and shaked your head. You looked at the time of your laptop and phone and you were suprised at the time, you basically just took a nap. 14:00 afternoon. You sighed and remind what happened and shaked it off. You were thinking what to do right now. 'I know... i'm just gonna hang out in the city as well.' You said to yourself as you turned your laptop off and grabbed your phone and bag, heading out. Your parents were working ofcourse. 

You putted on your shoes, your jacket, locked the door and headed out. You sighed and walked your way to the city, you weren't really living that far away from the city. And it was even Sunday the city was always open on sunday and it was freaking crowded. You were so deep in your touch untill you bumped up to someone as the both of you fell on the ground. She winced and rubbed her knee while her hair was covering her face, you stood up and shaked your head, one of your hands were holding your forehead while you mentally cursed inside your head. 

"I'm So sorry! please... let me help you up." You insisted as the girl giggled and hold your hand to stand up. "Thank you, its okay... your the first ever person who didn't scold me to watch out where i am going." She giggled softly and looked at you shyly with a soft smile. "I see.. hehe" You chuckled at the sweet girl infront of you. She really reminded you of a flower girl somehow. 

(Guess who huh? tired of guessing? lol ok
click.)

The girl seemed very friendly and elegant just like.. Yeri. You smiled at the girl friendly as she smiled softly. "So ... why were you running? and whats your name?" You asked her while looking around. "Oh well... my friends scared me with something so i ran away from it but in the mean time i didn't stopped with running so i continued." She said while blushing, you could tell she was pretty embarrassed. You chuckled at how cute she was when you were about to say something but then. "Oh and i'm Kei! hehe.. nice to meet you!" She said and stuck her hand out for a friendly handshake. 

"I'm Minsang~ Nice to meet you as well" You friendly handshaked her hand and pulled your hand back. "Usually i woulden't be this quick comfortable around new people i meet ... But you seem nice Minsang~" She said with a trustfull and warm smile plastered on her face. It directly made you smile as well while the both of you walked your way back to the city. "Really? well that makes me feel special somehow." You laughed softly as she laughed along. "Are you new around here or something?" "Uhm yeah.. along with my 7 other friends we are enrolling in a different school since we are done with studying." She said nodding. 

'Another student that is done with her studying?? geez how many students are even rolling in?!' You asked yourself "Let me guess.. your going to the Seoul present arts school?" "omo... yeah!! how did you know?" She asked you and hugged your arm. "Just a coincidence i guess.." You chuckled. "Cool.. many students are enrolling there i heard... its a very popular school!" "I know... i'm in that school as well hehe" "Really?! wah~ I hope we have the same classes" She giggled and hugged your arm tighter with excitement as you both arrived at the city.

'Many students?! gee what a school year...'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
Quick update! hope you liked it haha yeap thats right Kei! why? Cuz she's in my bias list haha hope you liked it, stay tuned for more!! <3 btw ... Seulgi is killing me XD