Chapter 2: School Routine.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You sighed and rubbed your eyes and instead of turning off your alarm your slammed it to the ground. 'That'll teach you from waking me up so early..' You sighed again and stood up making your way to the bathroom to get yourself ready for school. Seulgi was waiting for you outside the house to walk along with you. "Where's Irene? woulden't they walk along with us?" "Bae, you know i only walk with you this morning." She linked arms with you. "Well your full of suprises so it woulden,t be a suprise if you told me they would walk along with us." Seulgi rolled her eyes playfully at your reaction.

You two always liked to go a little early out house to get your meal at some other places instead of making them home. "Lets go for some junkfood!" You said skipping a bit. "Again?" "Yeah?" "Why not a cake?" "Again?" You blinked and looked at Seulgi that looked at the cafe. "Lets just go for a burger" You dragged her. "I'm on a diet." "No your not boo, how about a pizza?" "No." "Chips?" "No." "Ice Cream?" "No." You stopped with skipping. "Your being very mean to me and my stomach right now." You said as she gasped. "Your the one who is being mean to my stomach!" 

"Seulgi we are going for junkfood and thats final! besides. we don,t have much time." You nodded and pecked her cheek to melt her down a bit as she agreed to eat junkfood, ofcourse she choose chips as you just took candy. Arriving at school was pretty normal to you and Seulgi. Your friends friendly greeted you and Seulgi, because you and Seulgi are in a secret relationship you two separated and wen't to your friends. 

Seulgi is always sad when this happens and rather found it okay if you two would just hang out. On the other side Irene finds it good so that she has time to spend with Seulgi, Seulgi is very soft, childish and a social butterfly to everyone but can also be a rebel. Thats what Irene likes about Seulgi the first place. Putting a hoodie, hat/beanie or cap on top of seulgi could pretty much turn her on yeap thats right, she still likes Seulgi till this day. Which made you bring your self into a flashback. 

"Sorry i'm late!" You huffed and sat down as Seulgi pecked your cheeks "Its okay baby, I was getting worried but good your here~ Minsang this is Irene, Irene this is Minsang. A very great friend of mine!" "Nice to meet you!" You shaked hands with her as she greeted you back. The both of you sat down and began to talk about the project you were busy making while Irene coulden't stop looking at you, it wasn't even looking it was more like glaring... 

You coughed. "Umm i'll go get myself something to drink." You stood up but before you did so Seulgi already did so and stopped you. "I'll get it." She said skipping off. As you two were alone in the living room, you awkwardly coughed, You didn,t know what to say. "You know she left so that we are forced to talk right?" "I know. but-" "I know your using her." Irene cutted you off. "What?" You asked dumbfounded. "You took her away from me." "I didn,t." "Oh yeah? then why are you in a relationship with a GIRL?" "You know what? I don,t have to take this crap from you." You stood up and grabbed your stuff.

"I came because this mattered to her, because she matters to me. I'm not using her." You turn to go and see Seulgi in the doorway and your heart sinks when you see her expression. "I'm sorry." you tell her softly before leaving. You practically ran to your home all out of breath.

"Unnie? You okay?" New Sun snapped you out of the flashback as you quickly nodded. "Yeap yeap i'm fine!" "Perfect! so as i was saying..." Minjae said and stopped and looked at High.D "What was i going to say again?" High.D chuckled and looked at her. "Aish this unnie.. you were talking about Mark's party this Saturday." "Ahh yeah right, thanks for reminding me!" 'Ahjumma mind' you thought and chuckled. She continued. "So we all will be going right? what about you Minsang? will you come with us or with Seulgi?" They all payed their attention on you, waiting for your answer. 

"I think i will go with Seulgi, sorry. If i tell her i will go with you guys she'll might be sad the whole party untill i treat her into something nice." "such as?" "a kiss or something sweet, you know how she is." They all nodded, you were debating if you would say it or not but you did it instead. "Irene is going to ask if Mark can give me a invitation." "Thats weird." D.ana replied. "Why?" "Cuz Mark gave me your invitation, i forgot to give you it yesterday thanks to New Sun that let my cupcake fall." She looked at New Sun with a stern face. "I told you i'll repay you back unnie!" "I'm still waiting tho!" D.ana pouted and handed you your invitation. 

You thanked her and smiled as the bell rang. Chemistry class. you were very good in it and was always the one that needed to help the others cuz they would never understand it. You were with Euijin & High.D in the class as partners but Wendy was in the same class as well along with Yoona. As you explained to Euijin to pour the water into the rose to see if it had a weird reaction Wendy bumped up to you on purpose. "Look out!" You shouted as both you and Euijin quickly jumped away the water could burn both you and Euijin if you didn,t watched out. 

"It was a accident. It can happen." Wendy said and walked back to Yoona. It made you even more irritated to her. "Minsang... you okay?" High.D asked you as she carefully cleaned the table along with the teacher. You nodded and asked Euijin if she was okay and she nodded with a friendly smile. "Its rather the table then us right?" She asked chuckling and continued the project along with you while you glared at Wendy but didn,t pay attention to it no longer when you saw Seulgi walking into the classroom and asked if Wendy could come out. Not you but Wendy! You we're startled tho and kinda a little bit arched to know why. 

Seulgi examind the class to see where you are as you quickly created a conversation with High.D. She pretty much saw you but looked down. Later you looked at the door that was closed again and sighed. "You know, if she made you upset you can pretty much ask her why she pulled Wendy out of the class instead of you." High.D said and looked at you. Euijin agreed. "Yeah we got 5 minutes anyway before we head over to the cafeteria." 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! just a quick update. i'm sorry if its boring! I'll try my best to make Chapter 3 more interesting neh? <3