Chapter 22. Ice cream cake? maybe later.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You sighed as you tapped your fingers thinking about what to watch on Youtube, 'Thats's it!' You said as you exitedly typed in how to make a great ice cream cake, Seulgi came to visit you soon so this would be the perfect timing, you nor Seulgi don't know how to bake or even cook. But it shoulden't be that bad right? 

You looked as the female was carefully explaining it all and such untill.. Your phone rang as you jumped a little and cursed in your head and picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Baby!!" You jumped a little and sitted straight on your chair and paused the video as you heard Seulgi hysterically screaming on to the phone. 

"Seulgi calm down what happened?!" "I can't find my contact lense!" Right now you basically just wanted to hit her so bad or think about just hanging up on her. "Baby are you still there??" She asked. "Yah!! Is that why your being so hysterical?! geez you made me think that someone died or that someone kidnapped you or damn i don't even know myself!" You scolded which made her quiet and look down. 

Right infront of her feet the contact lense was facing her as she got happy again. "Baby i found it!" ".. I... Your lucky your cute..." You said and faceplamed, she giggled and hung up and 30 minutes later she was at your doorstep all happy, she tackled you down to the ground as you blinked and groaned. 

She giggled happily and pecked your cheeks. She stood up and helped you as well, she was so jumpy and ...hyperactive she fixed her hair a little while you looked at her up and down. 'Damn.. what she's
wearing right now turns me on but don't think about it now!" You said and shaked the ert thought away. 

"Yah.. Kang Seulgi. Why are you so happy?" You said and giggled, looking at her being all jumpy around you. "Baby.. why do you never pay attention to the school website??" She said huffing her cheeks and taking seat at your parents kitchen bar as you blinked and took out her phone to see what she meaned. 

You logged on to your school's website as your eyes widened. It says :


Class A till K15 will be going on a trip, a camp! but not just a camp a luxury camp, we expect you guys to be nice and polite to the peoples hotel, yes thats right! we will be staying a week at a 5 star hotel in Seoul some activities will be finding place and we expect you guys to participate in them since it is a MUST. Later on the day shall be all yours with your friends to look around the city and have fun and yes; we know that some of you guys have loved ones and this might be a great oppertunity since at the last day we will have a ball, dance night! so ask your crush, love one to the dance! so lets make the most of it shall we? great! More info will be coming up soon.

From SM High.
 

You basically coulden't believe what you just readed as you just putted your phone away and sat next to Seulgi, yes it was great but why this season? usually they would always do it in Spring or Summer but you guessed that they probably wanna try the season Autumn. 

You were from class A15 the most loudest class ever while Seulgi was from class C15 the smart class, well, atleast most of the time C15 was always ranked with the highest grades and the other classes below. But here is why you think that Seulgi is so happy about it: 1. You guys will be on a trip together. 2. One of the date falls on your Monthsary. 3. A dance night. 4. You can choose your own roommates... 

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ROOMMATES?!  

Yes thats right and you know what that means.. "So baby.. have you read it?" "Yes.." "So baby.. it falls on our Monthsary we should do something fun! aaand.." "And?" "We can choose our own roommates." "I know.." "Me and the others were talking about it while my way coming to you. aand.. The hotel rooms are basically a maximum to six so i was wondering-" "No." You said to Seulgi and stood up. 

"Baby.. you won't even let me finish!" She said and stood up to face you. "I just wanted to ask you if-" "I could be number 6 so that we should be complete and ME not having fun whatsoever cuz i then have to share a room with you, and baby i love you so thats not the problem." Seulgi sighed, folded her arms and rolled her eyes. You continued. "With Irene, Wendy and Joy, the threevils who oh-so hate me by god i don't even know what i did to them! And Yeri who atleast like and give me a chance! i have to share a freaking hotel room with?!" You said out of breath and looked at her.

She felt kinda guilty. "Wow Kang Seulgi.. its like we've been only in a relationship for a week.. You act like you don't even know that Irene, Wendy and Joy don't like me... You know how much that hurts.." You said and looked down as she blinked and felt guilty now.. The only thing she could do right now is silent you and hug you. 

It was pretty hard for you cuz every single time they would just stop with what they are doing and begin their glaring contest with you. You hated it and because of that you always ended up leaving Seulgi lying that you forgot something, that someone is calling you or that you are late for something. She knows exactly how you feel everytime and she tries her best to make you guys be friends. 

But something won't let it happen for some reason as you just let it shrug, she patted your head and back as you just stood there in her embrace you weren't crying, just hurt. As you letted go, you two met each others eyes while she looked at you with concern. "Are you okay now baby?" 

You nodded slowly as you sighed and looked at her. "You know what? I will do it. BUT if they end up talking about me and being even more rude towards me they WILL end up with pain and bruises." You said to her as a warning which made her eyes widen and nod quickly. She was happy but also scared as she hugged you tightly. She kissed you softly and smiled. "I'm so happy right now baby."

"I knew it." You smiled as she hugged you again. 


Haaaaaiiiyo! i am soooo sorry for updating this late but heeeeey i did it! hahaha i am sorry okay? i really am~ how about a nice gif spam? we can always spazz with each other on our precious SeulSeul, i hope you liked it, thanks! < 3