Chapter 13: Oops!

Let's keep it as a secret.

You sighed and debated as you gave up. "I'll tell it to you guys if we are outside okay??" You whispered. "What... i can't hear you unnie.." Sujeong said as she got many hits on her back cuz again she was talking to loud which made the teenagers next to them look at them with a weird expression. "Unnie... she said that she'll tell it us later!" YeIn whispered in Sujeong's ear as they looked back at the teenagers and gave them a trustful awkward smile. 

One of the guys rolled his eyes and looked at Seulgi. "So you girls will give us a tour around the school right?" "Yes! ofcourse!! why not??" They all said in Chorus except for Yeri cuz she didn't knew how the school looked like. You got a better view now from all the teenagers faces and luckily they coulden't see yours, your eyes widened as you saw Wendy's, Irene's and Joy's Hair were blonde as well! and 8 unknown boys and 3 unknown girls, 'probably the new students enrolling tomorrow... but what the heck is up with that blonde hair of Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, Yeri and joy huh?! Seulgi has alot to explain..' 

You thought up and huffed your cheeks, you felt irratated and daydreamt away untill "Hey unnie we are gonna order again want anything?" Kei said as you could see her cute face. "Great... sugar bread would be nice!" "Got it!" She said and told the other girls, meanwhile, Seulgi tried her best to look under the table who it was. "Hey bae... leave it they are weird especially that girl under the table." You growled at what Irene said and was about to stand up but the table stopped you when you bumped your head. 

Making the girls look at the table and then under, seeing you holding the top if your head and whinching. "Auh..." "What happened..?" Jisoo finally said something. "I wanted to stand up but i forgot..." "Don't worry unnie we will feed you, besides, Jin has a plan!" "feed me..?" "Yeah we will" Sujeong Giggled and cutted your sugar bread in pieces as she hand you the fork under the table with the piece of bread on it. You nommed on the bread as one hour passed away you sighed and looked around as you saw that the cafe was getting crowded and even more crowded the teenagers were still sitting next to the table of Lovelyz.

A hard piece of paper rubbed on your cheek made you look up at Sujeong as she winked at you. "Read it.." she whispered and smiled. You opened the little letter and read. 'Minsang as you already know Jin has this wonderful and amazing plan that will help you! We will form a circle and then you'll be in the middle. We will cover you so don't worry, we will leave soon neh! xxx Lovelyz.' You folded the paper back and smiles 'These girls are smart, funny and amazing' You chuckled to yourself and smiled. You agreed to the plan as both the girls highfived. 

Seulgi grabbed her phone and tabbed your number as she called you. You quickly panicked and made some movements because your ringtone was very loud and catchy. "Hey... That ringtone sounds familiar.." Seulgi stood up out of her seat and kneeled down under the table but luckily and quickly six pair of legs stopped her, Jisoo's legs, Kei's legs & Mijoo's legs. You quickly cancelled call and looked at the legs of Jisoo, Kei & Mijoo. You sighed in releaved and thanked the girls mentally. Why were you scared that Seulgi would find out its you? cuz she would be very sad and upset. And you hate that of her. It includes a whole week of her not talking to you, calling you or text messaging you and YOU HAVE to apologize to her. 

Seulgi tried her best to look but sighed and stood up. "Just let me see!" "No! No offense but... its none of your business." Jisoo said in a very cold way which made Seulgi gasp. Irene stood up and glared at Jisoo. "Pfft watch it with that mouth of yours you pale piece of ." All the girls gasped and stood up. Sujeong gave Irene a disgusted face "What did you say to her..?" "Your not def are you?" Wendy walked over standing next to Seulgi with her arms folded. 'Oh crap..' You thought and panicked. 

Yeap a fight was going to happen right there if you didn't to something. You coughed as loud as possible and grabbed one of Kei's legs. Jiae looked at Irene and Wendy with a glare while Seulgi glared along as well. "Girls.. fighting is not gonna solve anything were not amateurs as them." Wendy gasped. "What?" "You heard me!" Many costumers eyes were now focused on Lovelyz and the teenagers as they all stood up. 16 against 8? hell no! "Okay stop it!" You stood up under the table which made Seulgi's eyes widen. "M-Minsang?!" You totally forgot about the plan but so did Lovelyz. 

All the attention was on you now as you cursed in your head. "W..Why..." Seulgi said as she made her way to you. "Seulgi...I-" A huge smack on your cheek was planted by Seulgi, you could hear many customers say oooh, the smack came so loud that even the teenagers and lovelyz were suprised. Irene looked at your shocked face with a pleasant smile. 'serves you right' Irene thought. Meanwhile Seulgi ran out of the cafe, crying. You were still in shock but ran after her. It was the first time Seulgi ever smacked or even hitted you that hard. Seulgi ran with her hands covering her face which was not such a good thing to do cuz she was about to bump up to a tree as you quickly pulled her away.

"No! Don't touch me i hate you! Leave me alone Minsang!!" Seulgi screamed as she hitted you with her free hand and tried to wiggle her away as you stopped her with a kiss. Seulgi directly softened as you pulled away. But your sweet move wasn't really working as she planted another slap on your other cheek and walked away. You walked after her as she kept looking foreward and walking faster, you picked up her space as you tried to talk. You even tried to block her so that she could stop with walking. You sighed and walked next to her silently. "Seulgi I-" "Don't even talk to me!" "But-" "How could you Minsang?! Huh?!" You looked down and kept quiet. 

"Nothing to say huh... I already expected that." Seulgi said. "Seulgi please..." "I'm listening." Seulgi said as she folded her arms and looked at you with a very angry face. 'Wow.. y Seulgi right infront of me i see..' You breath in and out and started stalking. "You really think i don't care about you?!  Seulgi i love you! What more do you want me to say huh?!" "That your SORRY!!" Seulgi screamed at you as she began to cry again. You softened and quickly whipped a tear away.. "Seulgi i'm sorry.. for being like a jerk to you previously at my room, i'm sorry for not calling you and saying that i am in the city as well, i really am sorry for everything..." You said and looked down you sniffed. "I'm also a girl you know..." You mumbled which made Seulgi stop with crying and look at you with tears in her eyes. 

You looked up at her and began to cry. "I may be the 'Boy' in this relationship but i am also a girl!" Seulgi grabbed you tightly and hugged you tightly as you hugged back. You two were crying in the middle of the city where many people looked at you two. A group of men even came to you two if you girls were okay. "Leave us alone.." You mumbled and hugged Seulgi tight as she hugged you tighter. Later a view minutes passed as you pulled away but Seulgi didn't. You rubbed her back softly and blowed on her hair. "No.. i don't wanna pull away..." "But baby..." She pulled away with a sigh and looked at you, her arms were now wrapped around your neck and yours on her waist as you fixed her hair a little and pecked her forehead. 

"I love you okay?" Seulgi nodded and smiled again. "I love you too." 'its great to see her smile again...' You said and smiled back at her which made her giggle and kiss you softly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I hope you like this update! here's a tip: Create a next chapter with music in the background no really, its fun XD Bye!! I'll be right now busy with the next chapter! btw have you seen Red Velvet's Performance today at Inkigayo? I really loved their outfit!! < 3