Chapter 15: School! ... Again...

Let's keep it as a secret.

You jumped up out of your bed to realize it was daytime and time to go to school, you sighed and grabbed your uniform and towel and headed to the bathroom. Later you we're waiting for Seulgi to come and pick you up you founded it odd that she didn't pick you up this time as you headed alone to school this time. Usually the two of you would get something to eat before going to school as you thought about that passing by some stores. You quickly frozed at your place as you saw who we're right infront of you.. Seulgi and her friends...

You quickly felt betrayed somehow because apparently her friends are way more important than you?!  luckily they're back were facing you so you could quickly run a block as you panted and ruffled your hair. 'This must be a payback for me not calling you yesterday huh?' You mentally asked yourself as you thought you finally knew why Seulgi probably didn't pick you up.

You sighed and putted your hair in a messy ponytail you didn't care anyway if people looked at you, it was neat. but you thought it was messy. As you were done you looked around the corner to still see Seulgi and her friends debating on what they should get. "Minsang!!" a cute voice made you almost fall into the bushes next to you. It was Lovelyz!! You smiled and waved at them as they quickly made their way to you. They could really make you happy again with just a blink of a eye.

They linked arms with you and walked with you to school it was so crowded that you passed with the girls right infront of Seulgi and her friends. You putted your head down so that she coulden't see your face clearly. But the backpack did made Seulgi think.. You two spotted a nice cute convience store as you all wen't in their. You heard the girls laughing and giggling. "omg which should i get?? banana milk or strawberry milk?! doesn't matter, i get them both!! hihihi!" Sujeong said and grabbed the strawberry and banana milk. "Minsang catch!" Baby Soul throwed you a banana milk and a pack of potato chips as you all catched them neatly. The girls 'Ooo'd.' at how great you catched it and Kei clapped in her hands and giggled. Later you guys were done and headed over to school. All the girl were having candy in they're mouth and even talked with a mouth full.

You giggled at how dorky they could possibly be. "Oh Minsang guess what..?" You blinked and looked at Kei then she nudged Mijoo's elbow, Mijoo continued. "We are ready for that tour around school that you PROMISED US!!" The girls clapped in their hands and we're celebrating. "Oh Unnie... where is Seulgi..?" Yein asked you while you girls entered the school's gate.

"Oh... she's with her friends." You said and nodded. They all nodded and understood. A-Pink and Sonamoo we're no where to be seen as you hoped they could quickly be at school and meet Lovelyz. As soon as Lovelyz stepped into the school gate they were directly surrounded by a ocean full of students asking them if they are new in school, if they needed a tour and complimenting them that they are very pretty, cute and beautiful.

You pardoned them and left the crowd and chuckled. You looked at the fresh blue sky and smiled at the sunny day. Someone harshly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the schools garden which made you think. "Hey... just who the heck-" You calmed down as you saw Seulgi's dissapointed, angry face and sighed. "I thought you loved me Minsang..." "I do-" "Then why didn't you called me yesterday huh?!" You tried to speak but she stopped you. "Do you know how worried you got me?! huh?!" You tried to speak again but she stopped you again and continued. "I thought that a group of guy's kidnapped you and ed you!" Your eyes widened. "Yeah that's right !" She said and letted go of your wrist and softened herself and hugged you tight. 

"Please... no matter how tired you are.. call me.." You sighed and nodded to what Seulgi said. "In that moment i don't care if you are half a sleep or fell asleep." You nodded again and began to chuckle. Seulgi quickly pulled away and looked at you with a questionable face asking you what's so funny. You shaked your hand. "No no... it's just that.. remember the first time i fell asleep at our conversation through phone?" Seulgi thought up and looked at you, bursting out of laughter. The first time you and Seulgi were talking on the phone. You were studying and talking to her on the phone, Which made  you even more tired. You two was already a week in a relationship and you two dicided to celebrate it. 

Seulgi talked about a nice picknick as she mentioned that her favorite colours are Orange & Yellow. but here is how you ended the conversation. You said: "bananas..." and rested your head on your desk and headed of to dream land making Seulgi hang up with a dumbfounded face. You sighed and rolled your eyes at the embarrassing thought and putted some hair away from Seulgi's face. Which made her eyesmile. "So when are you gonna change your hair back to black or brown?" You asked her. "eh... but... i thought you like my hair as this..." She asked you and quickly fixed her hair. 

"No no... i like it.. yes but.." "But...?" "Your not gonna walk around with blond hair forever right..?" "Ofcourse not!" "Well then.." She huffed her cheeks and turned her back to you. "I got alot of compliments today you know?" "Because of your hair?" Seulgi nodded proudly and turned herself back to you. "Well congrats miss I-Like-To-Nag-At-My-Girlfriend's-Head-All-The-Time." Seulgi gasped and hitted your arm saying 'i hate you' multiple-times while you replied by saying I Love you multple-times. 

'And i always will...' You smiled as you hugged Seulgi tightly. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
So a short Update! cuz i gotta go back studying for my exams so please wish me good luck! i hope you enjoyed it!! <3  Oh and omg Seulgi i just love her! XD
 

 
Just Unf ;; *A*