Chapter 1: Interesting.

Let's keep it as a secret.

You were tired, exhausted and ploft onto your bed. Another tiring school day done. You strechted yourself and took out your laptop before you opened your laptop you heard your phone ringing as you pick it up you've seen your girlfriends name as you pick up. "Yeeees?" "Jagiyaa... please???" You sighed. Seulgi kept on nagging for you to come along with her friends to this new bar that just opened in town. They sell smoothie's milkshake and there was a nice launge where you could just chitchat with your friends within 2 days it became popular for students. 

"Didn,t i told you that i am exhausted? besides, Your not going alone. Your going with your friends." You nodded through the telephone as you opened up your laptop and typed in your password. "But you know that since yesterday that i wanted to show you the place." "And boo i understand that you wanna show it but maybe next time?" "No." "Seulgi boo pls-" "No." She hung up and within 10 minutes she was infront of your door begging you to come with her. "Where's your friends?" You change the subject and hugged her. "1. Don,t change the subject and 2. They are they're waiting for me there." You chuckled and looked at her.

"Whats so funny?" She pouted and crossed her arms. "Cuz you really like to keep on nagging untill i give up and let you drag me whenever you want me to go with you." You crossed your arms and scoffed a bit. "Yep. So go and change yourself i'll wait." she smiled and patted your . It was always her favorite thing to do. After you were done with changing, Seulgi dragged you with her as quick as possible to the launge, It was crowded. 

Seulgi waved her hands to her friends as you eyed them one by one you could see Irene glaring at you with a unpleasant face. It wasn,t something new to you. She does it almost all the time when she see's you around Seulgi especially if Seulgi invited you to come with Them. Seulgi made you sit down as she hold your hand and pecked your lips. "We're here." She eyesmiled and looked at the menu as she explained you how to order, you all made your decisions and waited as Seulgi was laughing and talking with her friends. 

'Don,t mind me... just chatting on my phone.' You thought. Seulgi didn,t pay attention to you half a hour she was way to busy talking with her friends about the party upcoming saturday as the drinks arrived. "Jagiya, are you coming to the party as well?" "well-" "She needs to get invited first." Wendy cutted you off and took a sip of her drink. "Well i can do that for you bae." Seulgi looked at you with her drink in her hand. "No, its okay." You nodded at her with a smile. "then i'm not going." Seulgi putted her drink on the table and crossed her arms looking at you with a serious face. 

"Babe. You don,t have to say that if you wanna go." You poked her cheeks. Irene rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'll ask mark if he can invite you." She spoke out as both you and Seulgi looked at her with a face of why. You two were both suprised she said that. "I'm doing this for Seulgi." She said and nodded, Seulgi brightend and hugged Irene almost smothering her, thanking her. Irene chuckled and hugged her back. You were kinda glad but the problem was, you weren't really a party person. 

You took a sip of your drink. "This is great." "I knew you would like it." Seulgi pecked your cheeks. "I heard your friends are going as well." Joy said as she looked at you. "Oh yeah to the party." Seulgi continued. "I know." "why didn,t you then say that?" "aish.. do i have to?" you looked at Wendy with a annoyed expression but quickly changed it when you've seen Seulgi with a clueless face. 

'Aish... let this end fast please.' You thought and looked at the big clock the cafe had. Everything was colourful and decorated nicely, the students were having fun and there was even a gaming center. You, Seulgi and her friends were in the Launge center. It was very crowded and very warm. You closed your eyes and breath out. Seulgi putted one of her hands on your lap and smiled at you. She rubbed your leg slowly and layed her head on your shoulder. 

"Are you hungry Jagi?" She whispered to as you slowly nodded. "Lets order." She pecked your lips and took out the menu card as you both picked out a nice chocolate cake to share with the two of you. Irene looked at the two of you in a distance and sighed. "Unnie? are you okay?" Joy poked her and looked at her. "I'm fine. Its just that-" "Don,t do it." Wendy said to her with a stern face. "Don,t do what?" "Don,t ask mark to invite her, Its time for Seulgi to only have fun with us." Wendy nodded and drank her drink up. "Your right, The reason why mark didn,t asked her is because i told him not to." "Really unnie? great job!" Joy giggled and linked her arm with Irene's and looked at both you and Seulgi. 

"I'm full.." You sighed and putted down your fork as you patted your stomach and chuckled with Seulgi. "Besides, its getting late, I should go home." You nodded and pecked Seulgi's lips and stood up. Seulgi stood up as well, blocking your way. "Shall we walk you home?" "No its okay hehe.." She still blocked your way. "Shall i walk you home?" "Its okay Seulgi." You pecked her again and putted on your jacket. 

You could see the dissapointment on her face but quickly avoid it. You sighed, 'I hate seeing her like this..' You hold both of her hands swinged them from side to side which made Seulgi smile. "I will go home if you go home okay?" She nodded eyesmiling and approached you almost kissing you, you stopped her and signed her that you two we're in a public place as you chuckled. Irene coughed which made you cut off the moment and look at her. 'rude.'

"Lets go home." Irene suggested. Seulgi and her friends pretty much live very close to each other. While you live in a distance. You were kinda jealous about it but never dragged too much attention about it. Her friends agreed and put on the're jackets and left the cafe meanwhile, you were looking at Seulgi which looked straight foreward not even noticing you. You were thinking about what High.D told you yesteday "To be honest.. Seulgi really must like you, she really cares about you i can just see that." She nodded. 

Seulgi looked at you and blinked "You okay jagi?" "Nah i'm good even better then good" You smiled and kissed her softly. After arriving home your mother waited for you and served you your dinner. "A new cafe opened huh? whats the name of it?" "Vanille, weird right? but its kinda like a cafe launge." You nodded and took a bite of your meal. "Interesting." "Yeah, but mostly students hang out there. Plus they have dad's favorite frappe, green tea." "Did you hear that Hyungsik?" Your mother was so interested in these type of things. 

After that you just wen't upstairs and change into your pyama and checked if Seulgi was online, She was but her status said busy 'A perfect time to annoy her.' You chuckled and texted her untill you fell asleep.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
First chapter done woohoo now i can peacefully enjoy my chocolate and maybe begin with chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!