Chapter 6

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey there, people!! keke~ miss me??

just want to wish all of you a Happy New Year...may 2015 be Yoona's greatest year to date!! #YOONA2015

enough talking, scroll down peeps!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 6



[KRAZE Room]

 

“I think we need to change this a bit.” Yoona pointed out an outfit on the monitor to her assistant. “Yeah, dim it down a notch. It looks too flashy.”

 

“Right here?” Jessica clicked to alter the image.

 

“A little more and…that’s it!” Yoona clapped. “Jung, you outdid yourself this time! It’s perfect!”

 

The blonde giggled. “I happened to have a great teacher.”

 

“Aah, glad to know that I still got it.” The deer bowed for a laugh. “By the way, did Miss Kim mention anything about taking pictures of some new meals in the café? What is that all about?”

 

“Oh, that. Yeah, she said the lunch lady asked us to help promoting the…”



Yoona was no longer there for Jessica. Her mind swiftly turned to a certain girl on the other side of the room. Seeing her with all smiles somehow made her nervous. Had it been nothing?! Or was she just acting like it’s nothing?! Yoona had a lot of questions and she needed the answers. Desperately~

Seohyun was enjoying her alone time with Yuri; discussing on the possible topics to be featured in KRAZE’s next issue. Her happy smiles however faded after she finally realized that some stolen glances were aiming in her way. Yes, she’d been watched for quite some time now. Seeing the charming doe eyes again made her anxious. Not in a good way.

 

“So, how do you think we should take it?” Jessica was still gibbering on taking-pictures-of-the-new-meal thing.

 

“Take what?” Yoona never once removed her eyes from the young writer.

 

Jessica raised a brow. “Yah! You’re not even listening!” She softly smacked the deer’s slender arm and pouted.

 

She just beamed at the act. “I’m sorry. I just–”



Yoona literally held her breath when she saw Seohyun got up from her seat. It seemed like she was leaving the room. A cold sweat surfaced on her forehead right after the beauty walked passed her; giving some sort of a hint in the eyes, signaling the deer to follow behind. Yoona knew exactly what it meant. They were going to have ‘the talk’.

 

Yoona waited until Seohyun was out before planning her own move. “Sica, can we do this later? I have something that–”

 

“Yoong!” The sudden calling interrupted Yoona’s words.



Jessica shifted her eyes on the approaching tanned girl. The blonde immediately smelled nothing but trouble. Ever since the night at the party, the two best friends had not spoken to each other. Yes, they had little conversations; especially when in discussion about KRAZE, but that was it. However, something about Yuri’s tone earlier made Jessica bumpy in her seat.

 

As the leader went nearer, Jessica instantly stood up in front of Yoona, acting like some sort of a defensive shield. “Look Yuri, whatever you want to do, please don’t do it here. We’re in school, for crying out loud!” Her mind already imagined the worst case scenario; ones that would involve blood pool and people knocked out.

 

Yuri sighed watching how protective of the blonde over her best friend. “I just want to talk to her, Jessica. Nothing more.”

 

“I can handle this.” Yoona gently pushed Jessica aside and faced the black pearl.

 

“But–”

 

Yoona flashed a sweet smile and gave Jessica an assertion look. “I’ll be fine.” She switched back to Yuri. “So.”

 

“So.” Yuri claimed back. The two girls just looked at each other in silence. They were nervous alright. And having a weird stare from the only spectator at the side didn’t help at all. Yuri fidgeted her hands before finally had the audacity to continue. “Yoona, I apolo–”

 

“I know.”

 

“I didn’t mean to–”

 

“I know.”

 

“I was so stup–”

 

“I know~” Yoona beamed at the latter. “Come here.” She broadened her arms widely.

 

Understanding the gesture, Yuri let out a single tear and crashed her body against Yoona’s for a tight embrace. “I’ll never act like that ever again. I promise.”

 

“There there. Everything’s fine. We’re fine now.” Yoona patted the latter’s back, hoping to calm the sobbing girl.

 

Jessica witnessed the whole scene in dazed and literally dropped her jaw soon after. “That’s it?!”

 

The girls leaned away from their hug. “What do you mean?” Yuri asked.

 

“No hair pulling?! No ‘I was right, you were wrong’?! Not even a tiny shout to each other?!” The blonde gawked as she didn’t know what more to say. “No- Aish, what just happened?!”

 

“Yoona and I have been friends for more than ten years, Jessica. What do you expect?”

 

The doe-eyed girl giggled at her close friend. She went closer to her and ruffled her hair. “You’ve watched too many dramas, sweetie~”

 

Jessica pouted, feeling embarrassed for voicing out her ridiculous prospects. “You girls are no fun~” She softly muttered, causing teasing chuckles from the two best friends.



_____*_____


[School’s Mini Garden]


Seohyun quietly sat on a white marbled-bench, placed under a shady tree. It was after school, so no one was there. All she could hear was the melodious chirps and light breeze kissing her ears. The garden was one of her favorite places in the school. Besides the library, she found herself spending time there whenever she wanted to read a book, or simply to relax her mind. And right then, the timing was perfect. Her brain was undoubtedly cluttered.

She picked up a fallen flower on the ground and placed it gently inside her palm. The girl observed it closely; crooked, meek and fragile. Sounds familiar? Ironically, those were the exact things she felt within herself for the past few days. Seohyun mentally smacked her head. How could she be so careless? How could she let her heart took away her sanity? How could she be so…spontaneous?!

 

“So, you finally have your voice back?”

 

Seohyun turned around after hearing the sarcastic comment behind her. Their eyes met in the midst of the hushed air. Neither of the girls dared to begin. They didn’t even know how to. Seohyun eventually lowered her head and sighed. Here goes nothing~



:: FLASHBACK ::


 

“Oh God, this is not happening!!” The shocked girl thought to herself.



Her first kiss. Or was it?! Does an innocent peck on the cheek from a 5-year-old kindergarten boy can be considered as a kiss? It didn’t involve any tongue swirling though. Nope. What just happened was DEFINITELY her first. Seohyun couldn’t…wait; she REFUSED to believe that she just gave away her first kiss to the deer. What scared her more was the fact that a part of her might have just enjoyed doing it with the girl. Her freaking ‘frenemy’!

She glanced at the angelic beauty in front of her. She could see inside the doe eyes that they were indeed confused as well. She didn’t know how long it had been for them to stare at each other. All she knew was she needed to get out of there. Seohyun removed her arms from Yoona’s neck and hastily shot up from the bed.


 

“I…uh…we should get some sleep. Goodnight.” Seohyun didn’t take long to find the door.

 

Bedazzled by the action, Yoona quickly followed from behind and grabbed the latter’s wrist before she could leave. “Wait.” The ashamed look on Seohyun’s face somehow pained her heart. “Can we at least talk about…you know?” She miserably hinted.

 

“There’s nothing to talk about.” The tone was firmed.

 

“But–”

 

“Yoona.” Seohyun snatched her hand away. “It’s getting late and I’m exhausted. Goodnight.” With that, she barged out and left the stunned girl all alone in the guest room.



_____*_____


The next morning~


Tiffany switched her curious stares back and forth between the younger girls. They seated opposites to one another, slowly munching on their breakfast in silence. Their heads were low; to the point that they were basically gazing at the pancakes on their plates, as if they were the most fascinating ones in the world.

People who personally knew Yoona and Seohyun would instantly find that kind of situation to be odd. Why wouldn’t they? The girls’ infamous bickering was probably one of the things that made them stood out from the rest. Their sudden stillness, however, would literally mean that the apocalypse is approaching.


 

“So, Yoona,” The girls simultaneously jolted, causing Tiffany to arch her brows. “Did you sleep well last night?”

 

The doe-eyes gently put her fork down. “Um…yeah. Thank you again for letting me stay, unnie.”

 

“Yah, don’t mention it.” She took a bite. “Ever since our parents moved abroad, this house has been awfully quiet. You should come by more often.” Tiffany flashed her famous eye-smiles. “If your girlfriend doesn’t mind, that is.”

 

Yoona nearly choked on her morning juice. “G-Girlfriend?!”

 

Tiffany was enjoying herself teasing the deer. “Yeah. The name is Jessica, right? Juhyun told me all about her.” The remarks caused her sister to flare a fierce look. “How long has it been? The two of you, I mean.”

 

“No no no no no! You’ve got it all wrong. Sica’s not my girlfriend. She’s just a close friend, that’s all. I’m single. Very much single. No commitment, whatsoever.” Yoona was seriously rambling at that point.

 

“Aah~” Tiffany went nearer to Seohyun. “Hear that little sis? She’s as free as a bird.” She teased in her whispers.

 

“Stop right now or I’ll strangle you myself.” Seohyun was able to speak between her gritted teeth.

 

Tiffany softly chuckled. She was a bit worried about the warning though. “I’m going to have another round of this.” The older girl went to the kitchen to search for her maid.

 

Awkward once again. Yoona kept stealing glances at the puffed cheeks. The girl hardly lifted her head. The silence between them was killing her. Right about then, she had enough. “Seohyun-ah,”

 

“I’ll ask the driver to send you back home later.” Seohyun quickly butted in. “You should have lunch with us before you go.”

 

“I don’t think if that–”

 

“Please, I insist.” Seohyun tried giving a smile, though it came out weak. “It’s at least that I can do after what you have done for me.”

 

The detour speaking was getting on Yoona’s nerves. “Seohyun, about last night–”

 

“I’m going to head upstairs now. It’s time for uh…my shower.” She sheepishly laughed and hurriedly left the table.

 

Yoona eyed the running girl. “Darn it.” She softly sighed as she’d been left alone yet again.



_____*_____


For the next couple of days, Yoona had been trying to have a civil talk with Seohyun, but failed miserably. She left the girl a bunch of texts, called her in the middle of the nights, even approaching her during classes. Nothing worked.


 

“You’re still not talking to me?”

 

Seohyun closed her locker. It was tough for her to even look at Yoona in the eyes, let alone talking to her.

 

“Well?” Having no replies from the latter frustrated Yoona to the core. She shook her head in disbelief. “Fine. Whatever!” It was her turn to walk away.



:: END FLASHBACK ::


The two girls sat next to each other. Once again, silence filled the air. Every now and then, Yoona tried to start a conversation, but nothing came out of . What should she say, really? That she liked the kiss? Or maybe what occurred the other night was an indication for her to finally confess her feelings? The questions swirled around her brain. Each one of them came d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter