Chapter 11

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11



Relationship.

Jessica was all for love stories, but how she detested the word right then. She never thought it would be such pain in the as$. The blonde silently had her back against a wall.

Folded arms?

Check.

Icy stares throwing daggers?

Check.

Cursing under the breath?!

Check.

Relationship. Ugh. How she hated the word~


:: FLASHBACK ::

 

“Im and Jung!”

 

Yuri’s eyes widened as she saw the midget teacher tossed a key to her girlfriend. “Jessica and Yoona together in a room?! NO WAY!!” She muttered quietly.



*****


 

“Here.”

 

Yoona raised her brows slightly. “So, I assume that you’re planning on making me your slave for the rest of our trip?” She took the blonde’s bags anyway.

 

Jessica giggled at the remark. “You’re such an intelligent girl.” She stuck her tongue out. “Shall we?” She offered the latter her hand.

 

Yoona gladly accepted it and the girls made their way to the elevator. “So, what number is our room again?”



*****


 

“304.”

 

“Right next to Yoona’s?”

 

“Apparently.” Yuri bluntly replied as she eyed her girlfriend literally dragged her best friend away. “She didn’t even say goodbye.”

 

“Hm? Did you say something?” Seohyun believed she heard mumblings coming out of the tanned girl.

 

“What?” Yuri quickly shook her head. “Oh, it’s nothing.” Suddenly, something lit up inside her head. “Hey, have you seen Sunny anywhere?”

 

“No. Why?”

 

Yuri had a mischievous smile. “I think she might need a new roommate.”



*****


 

“Hurry up, Yoong! I really need to pee~”

 

Yoona scoffed. “Yeah, right. I bet you just want to jump straight into bed.” She worked with the key one more time.

 

“You know me too well.” Jessica giggled.

 

“Yes, I do~” The little remark caused the latter to blush. Right then, a click was heard. “Got it!”

 

“Hey.” Yuri came from behind just as Yoona was about to open the door to her room. She went to her girlfriend and gave a quick kiss.

 

“Hey, neighbour.” Yoona grinned. “You’re all alone? Where’s Sunny?”

 

“Aah, that’s what I wanted to talk about. She’s actually looking for you.”

 

Yoona wrinkled her forehead. “Me? Whatever for?”

 

“Something about her ‘No Snoring’ policy.” Yuri smiled.

 

Jessica let loose from her girlfriend’s clutch and later faced her. “Why would Sunny want to talk to Yoona about that?” She was definitely not amused with the news.

 

“Well, it will become handy since they are going to stay together for the next four days, don’t you think?”

 

Silence surrounded them for a few seconds, before… “Wait a sec–” * “WHAT?!” The other girls exclaimed simultaneously.

 

“Oh, did I forget to tell you?” The respond sounded a little bit too indifferent. “We’re switching roommates.”

 

“So, I’m with Sunny now?” Yoona scratched her head.

 

A satisfied grin flooded on Yuri’s lips. “Exactly!”

 

“But, how can that be?!” Jessica held herself from strangling the tanned leader. “Miss Kim specifically said that Yoona is my–”

 

“I’m sure she won’t mind.” Yuri turned to Yoona. “Do you?”

 

Yoona was caught off guard. She didn’t really know how she felt towards the matter. However, there was only one answer that would be decent in a situation like such. “No.”



:: END FLASHBACK ::


 

“Are you coming?”

 

Jessica let out a sighed she pushed herself off the wall and followed Yuri to their room. “Which side do you want?”

 

Yuri noticed the draftiness in the blonde’s voice. “Either.” She walked closer and sat next to her on the queen-sized bed. “Hey, what’s wrong? You look mad.”

 

“You should’ve at least talked to me first before making any decision.” Jessica said without looking at the latter.

 

Yuri somehow got annoyed with the statement. “Is there anything wrong with me wanting to be in the same room with my girlfriend?!”

 

“No, but going against the teacher’s order is.” That was the only reason that Jessica could come up with.

 

“And since when did you go by the rules, huh?!”

 

“Excuse me?!”

 

“Since Yoona is supposed to be your roommate?!” Yuri raised her voice.

 

She flashed an incredulous look. “What does Yoona have to do with all of this?!”

 

“Everything!” Yuri could no longer hold her outburst. “She’s always around. She’s always with YOU! In the school, on the plane and even now in New York?!”

 

“THAT’S BECAUSE WE’RE CLOSE!”

 

“SO CLOSE THAT YOU WOULD RATHER BE WITH HER INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND?!”

 

YES! The word craved to come out, but Jessica contained herself from doing so. “I don’t have time for this.” She was about to get off the bed when Yuri quickly seized her wrist; hard!

 

“Stop walking away!” Yuri also stood up. “You are mine, Jessica. Do you hear?! No one can take you away from me! Not now, not ever!”

 

The grip became tighter in each second. “Let me go! You’re hurting me, Yuri.” Jessica pleaded in between the struggles.

 

Yuri soon realized what she was doing to her girlfriend and instantly unleashed her clench. Guilt was written all over her face. “Oh God, I’m so sorry.” She threw Jessica’s stiffened body a tight embrace. “I don’t know what came into me.” She then led the girl to the bed and they both sat down. “Forgive me, Sica~”



Jessica, however, was not in the mood to talk.

 

“I don’t know. I just,” Yuri sighed. “Sometimes, I get jealous of Yoona.”

 

“Why?!” Jessica decided to break her silence. “I’m your girlfriend. Isn’t that enough?!”

 

“But it is her who has all of your attention.” She quietly explained.

 

“She’s my best friend, Yuri.”

 

“I understand that.” Her stares were firm. “I guess I’m just scared that it might jeopardize our relationship, that’s all.”

 

Jessica was aware that she was being too obvious with her feelings towards Yoona, but she couldn’t help it. However at the point, she would rather say anything to stop the confrontations. “Fine. If it bothers you so much, I’ll try to play it down a notch.”

 

Yuri beamed widely. “Thank you. I really appreciate it.” After a moment, she held the blonde’s cheek and started to fondly caress it. “You’re so beautiful, you know that?” Her voice was whispery, almost in a seductive way.



Taking the silence from the latter as a cue, Yuri started to kiss the side of Jessica’s face, tracing it down until their lips met. Although the blonde barely responded to those kisses, it didn’t stop Yuri from making her move.

She gently pushed Jessica down, causing her to lie on the bed. With their lips still crashing against one another, Yuri slipped her hand inside Jessica’s shirt and began fumbling about the smooth skin.

An intense touch like the one Yuri just gave should send shivers down Jessica’s spine. Or at least, a tiny butterfly in the stomach. Instead, she felt nothing.

Wait.

Oh, she felt something, alright.

She felt that it was wrong! It was a wrong move; or rather a wrong person.

Jessica quickly pushed the tanned beauty away and immediately stood up. She wiped any remaining traces of Yuri’s off her lips with the back of her hands. Her eyes hardly showed any emotion, whatsoever.

 

“It’s been a long day. I’m exhausted.” Jessica glanced at Yuri for the last time for the night. “I’m going to head to shower.” She simply walked away without even hearing if there was any respond from the latter.



Yuri heaved a deep frustration sigh. She slumped her back on the bed and her arms acted as the pillow. At the point, her mind was lurking around to remember the last time both of them had an intimate night together. Another hiss was released. That’s right. Never~


*****


Yoona was setting her luggage aside when she heard someone entered the room. She didn’t even bother to turn around as she had a pretty good idea on who it was going to be.

 

“Hey Sunny, do you mind if I take the extra pillow? I usually need two to make me cozy.”

 

No respond.

 

“Oh, and about your ‘No Snoring’ policy,” The deer let out a hearty chuckle. “One thing, Soonkyu. There’s no way–” She finally faced the latter and her jaw instantly dropped. “H-Hi.”

 

The other girl pursed her lips. “I demand to use the same term.” She finally spoke up.

 

Yoona didn’t know whether she should take the remark seriously or not. After all, the person standing in front of her was a staid girl. “What are you doing here, Seohyun?” The thought of her love interest miraculously paying her a visit immediately went down the drain as she saw the latter’s bags.

 

“Where else am I supposed to sleep tonight?” Seohyun replied as it was supposed to be an obvious fact.

 

Yoona felt as if her doe eyes were coming out of its sockets. “Come again?!”

 

Seohyun heaved a sigh. “I’m staying here. Is that clear enough for your small brain?”



The deer was on top of her world upon hearing the detail. She literally wanted to pull the sliding door to the tiny balcony, go outside and scream with elation. However, she chose to act cool instead. She needed to at least keep her pride; especially when Seohyun seemed to be unruffled by the fact that the two of them was going to spend their nights together; alone, in a hotel room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter