Chapter 9

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I'm back peeps!!!!!! Hee...Miss me?? ;p

Scroll down to read...Hope you'll enjoy this chapter...

Do leave your lovely comment!! ^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 9



[KRAZE Room]

 

“Like this?”

 

Yoona shook her head. “No. Your other hand, Uee. Put it on your waist. Do it naturally.”

 

“Ugh, I don’t know what you mean.” The y girl tried her hardest to whine cutely. “Maybe you should come here and show me~” She smirked naughtily.

 

“Um,” Yoona cleared . “Sure.” She halfheartedly walked to the girl.



On opposites sides of the room; the writer’s cubicle and in front of the monitor to be exact, two pairs of glaring eyes were hooked on the duo at the photo shoot workspace. They secretly rolled their eyes in irritation as Yoona was somehow being forced to place her hand on Uee’s waist to demonstrate the correct pose to her.

Ridiculous! Both of the bothered girls thought of a same thing at that point. How could a popular; not to mention y, head cheerleader didn’t know how to pose?! Then what was with all the cam- pictures of hers in the school cheerleading team’s blog?! Did she need help with the seductive winks and her infamous duck pouts too?! Simply ridiculous.

The two ‘stalkers’ continued to observe how Uee was messing with their deer. The girl would let out flirty giggles from time to time or confer Yoona with her naughty touches, causing the young doe to just smile; or rather forcing one, and kept amusing the model. That was the problem! Yoona was too nice. If it was up to Jessica or Seohyun; with that frustrating attitudes of hers, Uee probably would’ve been buried alive in some deep jungle in the middle of nowhere by then~

 

“And we’re done!” Yoona beamed as she made her way to the monitor and sat next to her assistant.

 

Uee followed from behind. “So,” Her face was close to Yoona’s. “How did I do?”

 

“Well,” The deer was too engrossed in altering the images on the screen; she didn’t even notice the close contact. “You got voted for the hottest student of the month for a reason. All of your pictures are great!” She turned to her right and instantly backed away as she finally became aware of their almost-touching cheeks.

 

The cheerleader chuckled at the swift action. Despite being mischievous and flirty at times, the prankster was still an innocent girl after all. “The hottest student who got turned down by you, apparently.” Uee leaned back and flashed a pout. “How mean! Am I not your type, Yoona?”

 

Yoona scratched the back of her long neck. “Um…I…well…” Think idiot, think! “It’s not like I’m not attracted to you, it’s just…uh,”

 

“It’s just that you’re a *****y little brat.” Jessica muttered under her breath as her eyes were still fixed on the screen.

 

“Did you say something, Jung?” Uee swore she heard mumblings coming out from the blonde’s mouth.

 

“Who, me?” Jessica faked a smile. “I’m just minding my own business here.”

 

Yoona raised her brow at her assistant. She then shook her head hard and went back to the girl she recently rejected. “Anyway, what I’m about to say is that I’m a little occupied at the moment. You know, with the extra classes, preparing for the never-ending auditions for the Drama Club…I barely have time for myself.” Confident is the main key in telling a good lie. “It would’ve been a lousy date anyway and how could I do that to a lovely girl such as yourself?”

 

“Aah, I see.” Uee grinned. She was really pleased with the reason. “By the way, my offer is still standing, Yoona. Call me when you’re,” She smirked mischievously. “Not occupied~”

 

“I’ll remember that.” Yoona smiled.

 

“I better get going. The team practice starts in 10 minutes.” The beauty tugged her bag on the shoulder and grabbed her pom-pom. “I’ll see you around, handsome.” Uee hoarsely said as she bent down, cupped the doe’s face and kissed her on the cheek. She walked out the room soon after.

 

Jessica; along with a certain writer not far from the scene, gasped. She tilted her head, shocked to see a pair of sparkling doe eyes. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Smiles were nowhere to be seen on her face.

 

Yoona softly chuckled. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She shyly rubbed the lipstick stain on her skin.

 

“Riiiiiight~” Jessica rolled her eyes. “She’s not good for you, Yoong.”

 

“Because she’s hot, gorgeous and y?” The choding stuck out her tongue.

 

“More like wicked, sneaky and manipulative.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

The blonde scoffed in respond. “Come on, she obviously just wants to prove to the whole school that she could get anyone who she had her eyes on; especially when that ‘anyone’ is one of the most attractive, eligible girls out there.”

 

Yoona giggled at the random view. “Who knows, Sica? Maybe she genuinely likes me. I mean, I am after all eye-catching, charming and endearing. With my appealing personality, I’m the complete package. Who could resist that?”

 

Duh! Even I can’t~ Jessica had a phony sneer. “It’s amazing how you can be so full of yourself.”



Both of the girls laughed at the remark. Ever since their little incident at the girls’ bathroom, the two close friends eventually found time for each other every now and then. Although it was not much, Jessica was definitely pleased with what they had at the moment. It was a massive improvement than before, that’s for sure. It seemed appropriate since the blonde made a promise to herself to fight for the beautiful deer. She didn’t know when and how she’s going to do that, but one little fact kept her heart at ease; the ice princess would always get what she wants~

 

The sudden bang at the door startled the KRAZE team. A certain midget rushed into the room and squealed with excitement. “People, please gather around!”

 

“You looked really happy, ma’am.” Yuri stated as she took a seat next to her girlfriend.

 

“Indeed I am!!”

 

“Woah, calm down Miss Kim.” Yoona was concerned with the overhyped teacher.

 

“Oh, Miss Im. This is not something that you should be calm down to. I’m supposed to tell you this information in our next meeting, but I just can’t help myself!” Taeyeon frantically clapped her hands.

 

“We can’t wait to hear about it.” Seohyun beamed.

 

“I just met with the Principal. Are all of you ready?!” Taeyeon grinned from ear to ear. “KRAZE is one of the ten school magazine’s teams that have been chosen to have a 4-day full-educational-access to the VOGUE Magazine!” Her eyes were shining brightly as if there were stars inside them. “My dears, about two weeks from today, we are heading to New York!!”

 

The whole members gasped. Thrilled burbles were everywhere. “Are you freaking serious?!” Jessica couldn’t hold her exhilaration as cupped her own face. “I can’t believe I would step inside the VOGUE office. Finally!” Being a stylish teenager herself, the blonde considered the magazine as her fashion Bible.

 

As the students were voicing their eager expectations to one another, Taeyeon out of the blue cleared nervously. “That’s…uh…the good part~”



The students instantly turned to their teacher in unison. They stared at her with dazed looks on their faces. Some just couldn’t believe what they were hearing. How can one be so puffed up, and literally sound disappointed in matter of minutes?

 

“There’s a bad news?” Sunny softly asked, though she knew that she wouldn’t like the answer.

 

Taeyeon pursed her lips. “Erm, well…”



*****

 

“No! No!” The short teacher shook her head hard. “No way! Nope! Not going to happen!”

 

“I might be wrong, but it seems to me that she is against your idea, Yul.” Yoona stated plainly, resulting the others around the table to giggle.

 

“You think?!” Yuri was not in the mood for the deer’s silly joke. “With all due respect Miss Kim, I don’t think we’ll have enough time to pull together the amount of money we need for all of our New York expenses. There are flight tickets, hotel rooms, meals…and the fund that the school is giving us doesn’t even cover quarter of it.” She sighed. “I think it would be the best to ask my father for the money. He won’t mind, I promise you.”

 

“That is not the case here, Miss Kwon. We are in a team, and as a team, we need to find a way to get the money ourselves. Together.” Taeyeon refused to use the easy way out. For her, she wanted her students to know the value of working as one to earn something that they wished for. “I know that your family is very much capable of giving charity to KRAZE, bu–”

 

“Don’t think of it as a charity.” The leader interrupted. “Look at it as a…I don’t know…a loan, or something. Pay it back when we got home.”

 

“A debt?!” Taeyeon was disgusted with the word. “The Kim clan never borrows money from others!” Her theatrical self was back.

 

“Well, we are not a part of your stupid clan!” Yuri accidentally exploded, shocking the members with her rude choice of words.

 

“MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, YOUNG LADY!” The room was in silent. Who would’ve thought the ever sweet woman could be that strict? “You might be a Kwon, but I am still your teacher. Know your place, Yuri.” Her eyes were stern.

 

“I apologize, Miss Kim.” Yuri lowered her head in embarrassment. Was that how a leader supposed to act? “But all I’m saying, we are wasting our ti–”

 

“I think it’s a great idea.”

 

“You do?!” Yuri turned to Seohyun.

 

“I agree.”

 

“Excuse me?!” Now to her girlfriend.

 

Seohyun nodded. “Yes, it’s a hard task; especially when it involves collecting that much of cash. But it’s–”

 

“Doable.” Jessica joined in.

 

“Exactly~” Seohyun said as she smiled at her blonde ally.

 

“That’s the spirit!” Taeyeon turned aside. “What about you, Yoona? What are your thoughts on this matter?”

 

All eyes were on the deer. As much as the girl was known for her playful traits, when it came down to serious affairs, she voiced out the best judgments thus far. “I can’t deny that it’s a crazy; not to mention very risky, move.”

 

“Precisely, so why–”

 

“However,” Yoona cut the tanned leader’s words. “I’m on the same page with Jessica and Seohyun. I think it will be a more meaningful event for all of us. Imagine; going to New York, gaining such amazing experience, with the money that we’ve worked hard for. It will be a momentous accomplishment.” She smiled. “But, we don’t have to totally disregard on Yuri’s suggestion. Consider it as a back-up plan. We’ll give ourselves about a week to carry out any plans on making the money. If it goes well, good. If it doesn’t,” She stared at the anticipating eyes. “I think the KRAZE clan has to make an exception in the ‘borrowing money from others’ part.”

 

The whole room; even Taeyeon, burst into laughter after hearing the witty remark. “Well said, Miss Im.”



Yuri on the other hand, kept quiet in her seat. She knew her best friend was very popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter