Chapter 16

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16



Seohyun’s eyes kept wandering at the same empty spot in front of her. Desperation sighs came out from every single time.

 

Juhyun~



Zilch. It had been almost a week and the seat was still vacant. There was no sign of her whatsoever. When being asked, the girl’s folks simply stated that she suddenly had the urge to pay a visit to her grandmother in Busan, but Seohyun didn’t buy it. Not one bit.

 

Juhyun?



Seohyun knew that it must have something to do with her. It had to be~

 

“Miss Seo Juhyun!!”

 

Seohyun jumped at the sudden call. She nervously stood up. “Y-Yes sir?”

 

“You can pack your things and get out if you’re not interested in my class.”

 

The stern gaze caused the poor girl to gulp. “I am s–so sorry, sir. It will never happen again, I promise.”

 

“It better not.” The middle-aged teacher was strict with his words. “Now pull yourself together and pay attention.”

 

“Yes, sir.” Seohyun slowly took her seat before someone poked her from the side.

 

“What’s wrong, baby?”

 

Aah, yes. The newly-official girlfriend. “N-Nothing.”



_____*_____

 

“Still nothing?”

 

Hyoyeon shook her head at the question. “This is so not her.”

 

Jessica could only sigh at the comment. She pursed her lips tight. “Sooyoung’s not in the school either.” Her voice came out soft.

 

“I see.” The café owner wondered for a moment.

 

“Do you think she’s with her, unnie?”

 

“Probably.” Hyoyeon ran her thumb on the chin. “I mean, when it comes to doing stupid things; like running away, it suits Sooyoung the most.”



The worried blonde finally had a tiny smile on her face upon hearing the comment. As she stared at the café owner wiping the counter clean, she tried to keep up with her agonizing heartbeats. She too was concerned on Yoona’s whereabouts.

The deer’s cell phone was probably flooded with hundreds of her texts and missed calls. Yoona was untraceable and it killed Jessica to know that she couldn’t really do anything about it. She desperately needed to see the angelic face near her again.

 

Where are you, Im Yoona?!



_____*_____


Later that night~

[Lake]


Yuri wrapped herself and Seohyun with a comfy blanket as they both sat down by the lake and watched the moonlight beamed the sturdy surface. The tanned girl had a big smile on her face as she tightened the embrace around her girlfriend.

 

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

 

Silence.

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

“Huh?!” Seohyun jerked up from her trance. “Oh, right.” She finally stepped back into reality. “Wait. What did you say just now?”

 

Yuri gave her a weird look. “You’ve been awfully off these past few days. Anything the matter?”

 

“Um…Nothing. I’m fine.”

 

“Are you sure? You know you can always tell me anything.”

 

“No, really.” Seohyun bitterly smiled. “I’m fine.”

 

Yuri slowly nodded. “Okay then.” Feeling that everything was alright, she continued. “Ugh, I had the worst day at KRAZE yesterday. Can you imagine that Miss Kim asked me t–”

 

Surprised at the sudden pause, Seohyun tilted her head to the side. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Where did you get that?” Yuri pointed at her girlfriend’s wrist.

 

“Oh…This?” Seohyun fiddled with the mini Keroro-Deer bracelet Yoona’s given her. Think Seohyun, think! “I got this from an Anime Parade.” Anime Parade?! That’s the best that you could think of?!

 

“Anime Parade?”

 

“Um…Yeah~”

 

“I see.”

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

“Nothing. It’s just…” Yuri suddenly scoffed. “That’s the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen.”

 

Seohyun released herself from their cuddling position. “I beg your pardon?” She didn’t know if it’s because her favourite character was being mocked or the fact that it was Yoona who gave her the bracelet, but she felt so offended by the remark.

 

“Please tell me that you got that for free.”

 

“No, I bought it. And no, it’s not tacky, it’s cute!” Seohyun was not amused at all.

 

“Woah, chill.” Yuri was surprised by the abrupt raised voice. “I didn’t know that it matters that much to you.”

 

“Well,” Seohyun held on to the anime bangle, as if it was the source of her life. “It does.”

 

“Okay, okay. I understand.” Yuri bit her lip out of guilty. “May I take a look at it?”



Seohyun was hesitant, but complied with the request anyway. As soon as the bracelet was out of her wrist, Yuri grabbed it immediately and shoved it inside her pocket. It happened so fast that Seohyun couldn’t do anything but being left dumbfounded.

 

“What the?!”

 

Yuri didn’t let her girlfriend to finish. She held the girl’s hands instead. “Hyunnie, a beautiful girl like you deserve so much more than a cheap bracelet. Don’t worry, I’ll buy you a new one and I bet you’ll love it.”

 

“But, I don’t want a new–”

 

“Please, honey. Take it as a sign of my love for you~”

 

Defeated, Seohyun just let out a frustration sigh. “Aish.”



=================================================================================================================


A few days later~

[Jung Residence]


Jessica took another glance at her watch. Ever since she received the weird-unexpected text message from Yoona earlier, she couldn’t sit still. Her maids even had tiny headaches watching their boss pacing back and forth every few minutes.

The blonde take another look on her phone, just to confirm on Yoona’s note.

 

[Yoona]

 



The way it was written, it was not how Yoona usually does. Definitely not her style. But at least, it was better than nothing. Whether it was a prank or not, Jessica was willing to wait until 2 a.m then; even if she were on her pajamas.

Biting her nails in anxious, the wait was finally over when she heard loud giggles and squeals at her door. The maids rushed over to get it, but Jessica held them back with a tiny smile. The blonde herself rushed to the entrance instead.

 

As soon as she opened the door, her eyes popped out in surprise, watching some very familiar two figures let out their silly laughs, holding on to each other’s wobbly bodies. “Yoong?!”

 

Yoona turned to the voice. “Jessica!!” She happily exclaimed as she hugged the blonde at the door. “Gosh, I miss you so much!!”

 

Jessica nearly fell when the doe-eyed slumped the unstable body of hers forward. She struggled to hold it with her might. “Yoona, where the hell have you been?! I’m so worried about you.”

 

“Hell?!” Sooyoung immediately strike back. “No, no, no, missy. We were in heaven!!” The tall girl had a huge grin on her red face.

 

“Ugh, are both of you drunk?!” Jessica could smell the liquor from miles away.

 

“Sica, I had the best week of my life! I should’ve brought you with me.” Yoona slapped her forehead repeatedly. “Aish, silly me!”

 

“Stop that!” Jessica yanked Yoona’s hand away. She then clutched the tiny waist tight to balance her. “Let’s just get you inside.”

 

“Let’s! I’m sure there are some expensive wines inside this mansion.” Before Sooyoung could step further, a finger was somehow-looked-sternly pointed to her face.

 

“You!” Jessica made sure that her voice was strict. “Go home!”

 

“What?! Oh, come on!”

 

“Ahjussi,” Jessica called her driver. “Can you please send my friend home? Do you know the Metro Mall? Her house is just around it. I’m sure she can tell you the rest.”

 

“I’m on it, Miss Jung.”

 

“Make sure to get her inside her house safely.”

 

“Yes, Miss Jung.”

 

After the two people left the mansion, Jessica turned to the girl she’s been dying to see. “As much as I want you to explain yourself, let’s just go upstairs and get you clean.”



The blonde had a hard time walking with the added weight on her, but the idea of being close to Yoona; or drunken Yoona to be exact, still fluttered her heart. Even when the maids offered to help, she politely declined. She wanted the moment to herself.


______*______


[Jessica’s Room]

 

Jessica basically threw Yoona’s body on the bed. Having to walk up the stairs, carrying a body at the side, was not an easy task! “I’ll ask the maid to prepare some warm water.”



Before she could even get off her bed, a hand quickly grasped her wrist, causing her to let out a tiny squeak before falling on top of Yoona. Yoona’s hands were placed on her waist. Jessica finally looked up after the commotion and found a smirking doe gazing at her.

 

“Why are you worried?” Yoona said, half-whispered.

 

Jessica barely found her voice, especially in their position. “What?”

 

“Earlier.” Yoona ran her hand through the blonde strands. “You said you were worried about me. Why?”

 

Jessica struggled to keep herself from kissing the deer right then. “B-Because you’re my friend.”

 

“Friend.” Yoona suddenly scoffed. “Aren’t you just tired of that word?”

 

“What do you m–” She didn’t get to finish when Yoona flipped their position so that she could be on top.

 

“Tell me something, Sica.” Their faces were merely inches away from each other. “Am I going to be forever in the ‘FriendZone’? Can’t anyone see that I could be so much more than that?”

 

Somehow, Jessica felt the desperation in the doe’s voice. “I…um..you…I mean…”

 

“Stop.” Yoona chuckled; amused by her blonde friend’s loss of words. “Don’t talk.”



With that, Yoona instantly entangled Jessica’s lips with hers. She playfully nibbled at the blonde’s lower lip before placing tender smooches on the latter’s cheek. The adoring kisses then moved up slowly to the eyelids, gently forcing them to shut.

Jessica’s heart nearly exploded when she felt that warm passionate breath of Yoona’s on her. The thin lips were then travelled again down to her nose. After giving it a short peck, her lips were captured once again. This time around, Jessica responded with the same amount of passion. They kept exploring each other’s mouth, creating anticipation of excitement inside their hearts.

However, just as the infamous saying goes; all good things must come to an end. As much as Jessica was enjoying their make-out session, it wasn’t right. She knew that everything felt off and she didn’t want to take advantage of the situation.

 

“Yoong, please,” It was very hard to resist the temptation, especially when the deer was hitting the right spot on her neck. “We n–need to stop~”

 

“Says who?” Yoona said as she ravished the latter’s exposed shoulder with her soft bites.

 

“You’re drunk.” The latter didn’t even respond to her plead. Jessica attempted another try. “You’re not yourself.” Finally, when she felt hand up her navel, that was it. “Yoona!” She quickly sat up, pushing the doe to the side.



Yoona blankly stared at the ceiling. Her doe eyes trailed to the girl sitting next to where she lied down, buttoning back her pajamas. That must have been her doings earlier. Where did she even find the nerve to act like that?! Could she be that dru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter