Chapter 13

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee...I'm back!!

Are you excited for this chapter??? ^^

Before that, a little recap from the previous chapter...I see that most of you LOVED Krystal in the story...I'll definitely include her more in the future..

Okay then, enough about that...

Scroll down and enjoy Chapter 13...

Don't forget to leave comment yea!!! 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 13



[New York – VOGUE Office]


The morning was bright and beautiful. Tresses of spotlights shined the whole space. Smiles were everywhere as the students made sure that they had a mental memory of each site of the magazine’s exclusive den.

Yoona was at the back of the group, minding her own business. She was not really interested in the technical details in the making of a magazine. As her classmates were busy jotting down important notes from one of the magazine’s Creative Directors, her attention shifted to the shuttering sounds not far from the scene. Looking around, she silently went to the source.

Just as she thought, the sound came from a photo shoot; finally, her kind of thing. The deer was awed at the view. Charismatic photographer with the latest gadgets, instructing a gorgeous model; Yoona didn’t realize it before but it’s the kind of life that she wanted.

 

“Like what you see?”

 

The low-toned voice startled her. Yoona turned around and instantly dropped her jaw. “R-Richard Warren?!”

 

The man smiled. “At your service.”

 

“OhmyGodIcan’tbelievethatitisyou–” She then breathed out deeply to stop her rambling. Yoona composed herself and tried again. “What I was trying to say; it’s such an honor to meet you. I’m a huge fan!”

 

“Why, thank you.” He stared up and down the slender body. “Are you a model?”

 

Yoona chuckled at what-she-thought the ridiculous claim. “Me?! A model?!”

 

“Well, you have the height.” Warren went around the girl. “The body’s good.” Until he stopped in front of her and raised her brows. “I’m not sure about your taste in clothes, though.”

 

The doe-eyes shyly lowered her head. “Um, I’m actually here with my schoolmates. We have been invit–”

 

“Aah,” The noted photographer nodded slightly. “The show-the-world-how-amazing-VOGUE-can-be tour.”

 

Yoona couldn’t hide her smile. “Yeah, if that’s what it is called around here.”

 

“So, I assume that you’re a photographer too?” He beamed as the latter nodded. “Are you any good?”

 

“I’m nothing compared to you.”

 

“Young and modest.” Warren pursed his lips. “I like it.” He then grabbed one of his cameras and handed it to the deer. “Here.”

 

“E-Excuse me?!” Yoona was definitely surprised at the move.

 

“Show me what you got.”

 

The girl slowly took the gadget anyhow. Her face showed nothing but thrills. “Are you serious?!”

 

“You don’t want to?”

 

“Of course I do!”



Yoona’s excited voice didn’t fail to catch the attention of others. Instinctively, the KRAZE members along with Taeyeon went to the place where the photo shoot was being held. They silently watched their photographer from behind.

 

“So, should I…um…”

 

Warren noticed that the girl was extremely nervous. “Just do like what you always do.”



With that being said, Yoona suddenly had a hint of confidence roaming inside her body. She took a step forward and breathed in. The thought of her idol watching her from behind scared the hell out of her, but that didn’t stop her from giving her all. Yoona began to instruct the model, as if she had known the beauty all her life.

One by one, the images appeared on the monitor at each shuttering sound. They were somehow proofs on how good Yoona had become. No one could deny it; even if ones have absolutely no knowledge in photography. Jessica and Seohyun were at the side, smiling like idiots upon looking at their precious girl in action. They couldn’t help but to be amazed at Yoona’s skill that seemed to be getting better and better.

 

“And we’re done!”



Yoona happily exclaimed, causing the other KRAZE team members to applaud and cheer ecstatically. They gathered closer and showered her with praises. Warren on the other hand was browsing the pictures intensely. He studied them carefully and his lips curled into a please smile. Within minutes, he was standing in front of the deer.

 

“I want you to work for me.”

 

The sudden remark widened all eyes. “P-Pardon?”

 

“This is my card.” Warren took it out from his right pocket. “You got talent kid.”

 

Yoona had the widest grin. “Are you serious?!”

 

“You don’t even know her name.” Seohyun interrupted. “Besides, she’s still in high school.” She made sure that she didn’t sound impolite.

 

“So?” Warren sniggered. “Honey, some of the most successful people in the world didn’t even finish junior high.”

 

“Still,” Nobody messes with Seohyun when it comes to one of the most precious thing in her life. “Education is very important. I don’t think Yoona should quit school to work.”

 

“She’ll be doing what she loves the most for the rest of her life. What could be more satisfying than that?”

 

“I disagree.”

 

Warren smirked at the persistent girl in front of him. “Well, it’s not up to you now, is it?”



Seohyun was taken aback. The man was right. In the end, it was not her decision to make. She didn’t even know why she was so against the idea. Of course she wanted Yoona to eventually have a career, more so if it’s her dream job. However, the thought of Yoona would be thousands of miles away scared her. Despite her uncertainty in their ‘relationship’, Seohyun was not ready to let the deer go.

All eyes were on Yoona as they expected her to respond to the offer. The girl, on the other hand, was still in a surreal state. It was an opportunity of a lifetime. How could she say no to that?

 

“I…uh…”

 

Jessica noticed that Yoona was getting a little uncomfortable, so she decided to speak on her behalf. “What if she finishes school first? It’s only a few months away.”

 

“And not attending college?!” Seohyun raised her voice, obviously not being pleased with the blonde’s suggestion.

 

Jessica turned to Seohyun and flashed a tiny smile. “New York has colleges too, Seohyun. In fact, my mother has contacts in the NYU. I think she’ll have ways to get Yoona a spot there.”

 

“Let me get this straight. So, she’ll work AND go to college at the same time?! Don’t you think that’s a bit ridiculous, Jessica? How would she be able to concentrate in her studies then?!”

 

“I’m sure our Yoong will manage it.” The blonde glanced at her slender crush. “She’s a bright girl after all.”

 

“Which means that she’d still have a great future even if she attends colleges back at home. It doesn’t have to be in New York.”

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes. “New York has Richard Warren. I think that pretty sums it all up.”

 

“But, I–”

 

“That’s enough!” Yoona’s sudden outburst startled the girls. “Thank you for your concerns regarding MY future, but I think I can speak for myself now.” She then turned to her idol. “I really appreciate the offer, sir. But may I ask you one thing?”

 

“Go ahead.” Warren simply stated.

 

“If I wait until after my graduation,” Yoona pursed her lips. “Does the offer still stand?”

 

The man didn’t answer straight away. He stepped closer and whispered to Yoona. “Don’t lose the card.”



=============================================================================================================


Days after the trip~

[School]


Seohyun and Yuri were leaning against the lockers as their eyes were fixated on the two girls prying over the bulletin board at the hallway’s end. Within a few minutes, excited shrieks filled the space, causing the walking students to steal glances at the then hugging girls.

 

“I guess they got the part.” Yuri mentioned softly.

 

“It seems like it.”



Yoona gripped the blonde tight on the waist and spun her around as she couldn’t hold her joy. Jessica wrapped her arms around the deer’s neck and smiles were plastered on her lips. After all the grueling-yet-unnecessary auditions, they had finally landed on the major roles for Taeyeon’s play.

The sweet moment, however, caused some other two girls to pout. Seohyun and Yuri sighed in unison. It was loud enough for them to hear it. They instantly looked at each other and sheepishly chuckled.

 

“Wait, I know why I was sighing. Why were you?”

 

Seohyun did not expect that question at all. She tried to be cool. “Um…I’m a little tired, that’s all.” The respond satisfied the latter. “So, why did you sigh for?”

 

Yuri inhaled deeply. “Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Is it ridiculous to think that Yoona and Jessica have a thing for each other?”

 

Seohyun was a bit shocked by the idea. “Yeah, especially when it’s not true at all.”

 

“Are you sure?!” Yuri scoffed. “I mean, look at them.” She pointed at the duo. “Jessica never smiles like that whenever she’s with me.”

 

“They’re close, Yuri.”

 

“Seohyun, there’s a thin line between close and affection. And I think sometimes Sica chooses to cross it on purpose. Even Yoona as well.”

 

The young writer stole a glimpse at Yoona and instantly beamed. “I doubt it.”

 

“What makes you so certain?”

 

“Yoona…uh…” Seohyun aimed to be obscure. “She likes somebody else.”

 

Yuri widened her eyes. “Really?! How do you know?!”

 

“She mentioned it to me once.”

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Some girl.”

 

“What girl?!”

 

“Um…from another school.”

 

“How did they meet then?!”

 

“Same church.”

 

“How could you know so much?!”

 

“I told you. Yoona brought it up a few months ago.”

 

“How come she didn’t tell me about this?!”

 

“You’re busy with Jessica, I guess.”

 

“Aah,” Yuri nodded after the rapid round of interrogation. “Wait, is that why the two of you are so close these days?”

 

“What?” Seohyun blinked a few times before she nervously giggled. “Y-yeah. That’s it.”

 

Somehow Yuri felt comforted by the reply. “Sheesh, for a second, I really thought there’s something going on between the two of you.” She laughed.

 

“Me and Yoona?” Seohyun bitterly chuckled. “That’s crazy.”

 

“Crazy?! More like disastrous, if you ask me.”

 

Seohyun instantly wore a questioning look. “Why would it be?” She softly asked.

 

“Huh?”

 

“The idea of Yoona and me dating,” Paused. “Why would it be a disaster?”

 

Yuri did not expect that kind of reaction from the latter. “Yah, I meant hypothetically.”

 

“Okay.” Seohyun still demanded an explanation. “Hypothetically, why would it be a disaster?”

 

Yuri stared at the girl for a moment. “Seohyun,” She scoffed. “This is Yoona we’re talking about.”

 

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

 

“Yoona is a kind of person who says one thing, but does another. She’ll say that she’ll be with you forever, but she would probably break things off in just a week. As much as I love her, you deserve someone’s better. I mean, come on. Can you really see yourself having a long-term relationship with that girl? The two of you don’t really match, you know. You're like oil and water.”

 

Seohyun huffed unconsciously. How she detested such accusations! She insisted to clear the deer’s name. However, saying that Yoona was being persistent in wooing her for the last few months probably wasn’t the best decision at the point. “But–”

 

“Besides,” Yuri fixed her gaze. “It would be super weird. I mean, the three of us have been friends our whole life. Imagine if the two of you get together and it doesn’t work out. That would mess everything that we have over the years.”

 

“But what if it does work out?”

 

“Then I’ll lose my two best friends.”

 

Seohyun was shocked at the statement. “How so?!”

 

“When you’re in a relationship, your other half is all that you can think of. I’ll be nothing to you.”

 

“That’s not true!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter