Chapter 1

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey there!!!

so here's Chapter 1...i hope you'll enjoy it...

let's all welcome the new character...hee..i bet you already who it is...;p

enjoy the first chapter!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 1


 

“So…”

 

The blonde girl flashed her infamous I’m-not-really-interested-in-this-conversation look.

 

“You’re from San Francisco?” The Principal asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

He browsed through some papers in the file. “Straight A’s, captain of the Cheerleading Team, voted Best Actress in the Drama Club for…three years in a row?! Seriously?!”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Impressive.” He nodded a little. “I heard that your father is an engineer. Is that why you moved into the town?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Sigh. The middle-aged man started to feel annoyed by the new student. “Is there any words you know besides a ‘Yes’?”

 

“Hm…” The girl pursed her lips. “No?”

 

Aish, this kid! Finally giving up, the Principal stood from his chair and extended his hand. “Welcome to the school, Miss Jung.”

 

The new student did just the same and secretly smirk at the frustrated old man. “Thank you very much, sir.”



_____*_____


[School Hallway]


Yoona strolled through the main entrance whilst adjusting her baseball cap. She pulled her bag up her fine shoulder as she amiably responded the massive ‘Hi’s and ‘Good Morning’s from the devoted admirers of hers.

That was one of her gems. Of course she was aware of her popularity in the school. However, it didn’t stop her from being nice to her school mates. Never once did she take advantage of them; though she actually could if she wanted to.

Girls wouldn’t even think twice before throwing themselves at the doe-eyes. For years, many proposals had come and go. None of them managed to get the green light though. Yes, Yoona liked to flirt every now and then. And yes, she was a very charming prankster. But never a player. Despite her kid-like personality, she firmly trusted in one belief. Owning somebody’s heart is the purest thing one could ever have~

Yoona was walking towards the lockers when she saw her. The pretty teen was all smiles as she held on tight to her books and joked around her girly friends. She took a few steps back behind a wall and let her doe eyes feasted on the beautiful view. She however let out deep sighs in between.


:: FLASHBACK ::


2 years back~

 

“What are you afraid of? Why are you being so scared all of a sudden?”

 

“Yah! I’m not!”

 

“Then, tell her!” Sooyoung persisted.

 

“It’s…It’s not that easy~”

 

“Nonsense.”

 

“You don’t get it, Sooyoung. Me and her…we’ve been friends since God knows when. I can’t just suddenly blurt that I have feelings for her. It doesn’t work that way.”

 

“Aish! Tell me one good reason why you shouldn’t tell her already.” The tall girl was getting frustrated with her close friend.

 

“Things will be…I don’t know…complicated?”

 

“Yoong, listen to me.” Sooyoung grabbed the doe-eyes’ shoulders. “Things WILL be complicated if you don’t make the first move. Seriously, how do you even expect to be normal around her with all the feelings you have?”

 

“What if she said no? That would totally ruin our friendship.”

 

“But what if she said yes? Yoona, if you don’t go for it, you’d never know.”

 

Yoona stared at the taller girl. As hard as she wanted to deny it, Sooyoung did have a point. “So, you really think I should tell her?”


*****
 

“Hi, nerd.” Yoona caught up to her walking best friend.

 

“Morning to you too, twig.” Seohyun answered blankly.

 

“Hey, did Yuri call you yesterday?”

 

“Yep, why?”

 

“Did she mention when she’s coming back from Paris?”

 

“Hm…the day after tomorrow.” The younger girl turned her head to the doe eyes as she took out some books from her compartment. “She didn’t tell you?”

 

“We spent almost an hour talking about some new games she found on the internet. I guess she must have forgotten that little detail.” Yoona rested her head against the locker. “I miss her. I mean, who takes a vacation during school days anyway?”

 

“Apparently her family did~”

 

“Apparently.” Yoona nervously straightened her slender body. “Hey, do you have anything to do after school?”

 

“Not really. Why?”

 

“Um…wanna hang out?”

 

“With you?!” Seohyun raised her voice.

 

Yoona frowned. “Yeah, who else?”

 

“Thanks, but no thanks.” Seohyun continued on grabbing her things.

 

“Oh, come on!” Yoona pouted.

 

The puffed cheeks scoffed. “Why should I?”

 

“When was the last time we go around just the two of us? It’s been like…forever!”

 

“And there’s a reason for that.”

 

“Meanie~” Yoona jokingly flashed her glaring doe eyes.

 

Seohyun softly giggled. She then bit her lip and seriously gazed at the brunette. “What’s up with you today? You’re acting really weird.”

 

“Me? Weird? I have no idea what you’re talking about, Seo Juhyun.”

 

“Really?!” Seohyun sneered. “Let see now. In Literature, you highly praised me in front of the whole class on the poem that I’ve made. During History, I believe that you said; it is out of the question that I’m prettier than Catherine the Great. And now you’re asking me to hang out?”

 

“So I give you compliments.” Yoona shrugged her shoulders. “What’s so wrong about that?”

 

“You’re being awfully super kind to me; that what’s wrong.”

 

Yoona chuckled. “I guess today is my let’s-be-nice-to-Seohyun day.” She then faced her best friend. “So? How about it? Are you in?”

 

“I don’t know, Yoona.” Seohyun was contemplated.

 

“I promise I’ll be good.”

 

The young girl paused for a second. “And no pranks.” She stressed on the unspoken warning.

 

Yoona charmingly winked. “Wouldn’t even think about it~”


*****

Yoona and Seohyun ended up enjoying themselves at the theme park. They went up some rides and spent the day teasing and talking to each other about random things.

 

“Here.” Yoona handed a cup of ice-cream to the sitting girl.

 

Seohyun gladly took the dessert, but still eyed her friend in suspicion. “Are you sure this–“

 

Yoona sat down on the wooded bench. “Sheesh woman! Can’t you trust me for once? I didn’t put any bug in it, I swear.”

 

“Just want to be safe~” The puffed cheeks grinned.

 

The doe-eyed teen leaned back and shoved a spoon of the sweet dairy inside . “Admit it.” She said without looking at the girl next to her.

 

“Admit what?” Seohyun raised a brow.

 

“You had fun with me today.”

 

“Excuse me?! You’re so full of yourself. Just so you know, what I feel right now is a very appropriate amount of delight due to my long overdue absence at the park, that’s all.”

 

Yoona smirked at the expected ‘textbooky’ words coming out of the uptight girl. “Is that why you were smiling and giggling at my jokes all day? Because you miss the THEME PARK?”



Seohyun tried to hide her excited beam. Yoona was right. She did have fun hanging out with her! However, knowing how the fact would definitely boost up the prankster’s pride to the max, she showed her very composed self on purpose.

 

“Fine. Spending time with you today was…not so bad after all.” She muttered under her breath.

 

Yoona flashed a satisfied grin. “You’re such a terrible liar.”



The remark caused the latter to softly chuckle; a scene which Yoona found very endearing. A smiling Seohyun never failed to make her heart trembled. As far as the doe-eyes can remember, she’d always had feelings for her best friend. Not because of the girl’s innocent beauty, or even for her brain. She liked her because Seohyun is…Seohyun~

Despite their little amusing ‘disagreements’ over the years, Yoona always knew that it was one of her odd ways to show her fondness towards the girl. She was aware that at the age of 15, it might just be a stupid crush, but her heart was telling the opposite. What she felt was definitely real.

Yoona was known for her great confidence in everything that she does. However, being close to her first ever affection was utterly a different situation. The idea of confessing her feelings scared the hell out of her. But she knew that it was the right time to do so. It was then or never.

 

“Uh…Seohyun-ah…” Yoona nervously gulped as she turned to face Seohyun.

 

“Hm?”

 

“I…ehem…I have something to…um…”

 

“Yes?”

 

The awaiting look on Seohyun’s face literally made Yoona’s hidden cold sweats on the temple seemed visible. She calmed herself and decided to take her time. “Tell me something I don’t know about you.”

 

“Huh?!” Seohyun was confused at the abrupt request.

 

“I feel like I don’t know you that much. You always tell things to Yuri and never to me. You’re being unfair, you know that?”

 

“That’s bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter