Chapter 22

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22

 

 

[Jung Residence]

 

 

Are you ready to walk…Milan, Paris New Yor–

 

 

Jessica was about to walk to the kitchen when she widely grinned at the sound of her ringtone. She quickly jumped on her bed and grabbed it.

 

 

“You’re fifteen seconds late.”

 

“I am?! Darn!”

 

Jessica couldn’t help but smiled. “Good morning, girlfriend.” She loved the sound of it.

 

“Right back at you.”

 

“So, what’s the reason for your call this time? Did you miss me that much?”

 

“Uh, not really.”

 

Yoona was flashing her wicked smirk at the other side of the line and call her crazy, but Jessica could sense it. “YAH!”

 

A soft giggle was heard. “How can I miss you when you’re always on my mind?”

 

“Pfft.” The blonde playfully scoffed. “Cheesy~”

 

“Keke. By the way, are you doing anything tonight?”

 

“Not that I know of. Why?”

 

“Want to be my date for the Kwon’s party?”

 

“Oh yeah, Yuri mentioned it to me a few days ago. Sure!” Jessica already looked into her closet to find something nice to wear. “This is like our first official date, right?”

 

“Oh no no no. This is just our pre-date. Our first date should be about us, and only us.” The deer fondly stated.

 

Jessica bashfully smiled upon hearing those sweet words. She went back to her bed and leaned against the headboard. “I miss you so much, Yoongie.” Her voice was soft.

 

“Hey now. We’ll see each other in a few hours, and then you can kiss me all you want.”

 

“Who says anything about kissing?” Jessica replied with a playful smirk on her lips. “I just mentioned about missing you, that’s all.”

 

“Huh.” Yoona played along. “So you’re saying that when I pick you up later, there won’t be any kissing involved?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

The line was in silent for a good two seconds. “You’re walking to the school today.”

 

 

Jessica instantly laughed at the remarks. That was one of the things that she loved about Yoona. Her doe-eyed girlfriend never failed to make her smile every single day.

 

Girlfriend. Yes, she can finally scream to the whole world that Yoona was her girlfriend. Ever since the little incident at the library, Jessica felt like she was going through a really ecstatic roller-coaster ride. The fact that Yoona was willing to open up her heart again, made the blonde’s days worth living. The happy fairy tale that she hoped for; it finally happened~

 

 

“I’ll see you later, Yoongie.”

 

Yoona let out a soft chuckle. “Okay. Be ready with your kisses!” *click*

 

 

_____*_____

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

Seohyun was sitting at her favourite spot in the library. There was no place better for her to be at her most relaxed state than her second ‘home’. She flipped the pages of some thick books she had found earlier.

 

 

“This was not it.” She dejectedly muttered under her breath.

 

 

Being the perfectionist as she was; even after ‘hibernating’ herself inside the large building for almost three hours, giving up was not even an option. She slowly pulled her chair back and went to the dusty section of the library.

 

It was a typical afternoon, and as expected, the library was like a deserted island. Nevertheless, Seohyun was being extra careful with her steps as she didn’t want the others to be bothered by the clicking sound of her two-inch heels.

 

Finally reached a tall rack, Seohyun found out that browsing the books there turned out to be a bit of a challenge. It was dusty indeed. As she pulled one of them, the fine sand almost made her cough. It was then that she heard a loud thump at the other side of where she stood.

 

Seohyun instinctively turned her head to the source. Oh, how she regretted doing that. There they were; the girl that her heart was calling for every night in her sleep, laid her tempting lips on a very familiar blonde.

 

Her knees trembled at the devastating sight. Seohyun felt the grip on the book slowly subsided and as the bulky volume fell onto the floor, so did her heart~

 

 

[END FLASHBACK]

 

 

A soft ‘ding’ on the microwave literally pulled Seohyun back from her trance. She took out her lasagna and placed it on the pantry counter.

Her mind was not there at the KRAZE Room. Her soul wandered everywhere, desperately searching for a place that could make her erase the recent happening. But it was not that easy. It was never that easy. Mending a heartache was never easy~

 

Seohyun was about to walk out from the pantry when she heard chaotic cheers and lots of ‘woohoo’s going around from the outside. She took a peek from the door and her eyes gradually filled with disappointed tears.

 

 

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The KRAZE team literally screamed at the pair who just arrived.

 

 

The news seemed to spread fast around the school and before you know it, everybody was aware of the fact that Yoona and Jessica was the new ‘it’ couple. The deer playfully bowed to the crowd, as if she had gotten the greatest prize of all while Jessica bashfully thanked the others for their best wishes.

 

 

“I told you to prepare your kisses for me.” Yoona smirked.

 

The blonde could only scoff. “We already kissed in the car earlier, and now you want another one?”

 

“You were all over me before we became official, and now you’re playing hard to get? What’s your game, Jung?”

 

Jessica was a bit shocked at the mischievous remark. “I was n-not all over you, okay!” Her face was starting to get red from embarrassment.

 

Yoona was enjoying the whole thing. “Really?” She then faced her girlfriend, cupped her face and grinned. “I guess it’s just me then.”

 

 

With that, she placed a soft kiss on Jessica’s lips. The latter took the hint and deepened it by grabbing the deer’s shirt closer to her as a loud-giddy cheer roaring at the background.

 

 

=================================================================================================================

 

 

Later that night~

 

[Kwon Residence]

 

 

The spacious room was glowing from the lights of the luminous chandeliers. Trays of champagne were being given out to the guests by the competent butlers. It was a night of glamour; designed clothes and accessories everywhere.

 

Seohyun was leaning against a wall with a glass of soda in her hand. She was not in the mood to mingle, so she decided to just be a spectator for the night. Her eyes were meandering around the room; from the sparkling dresses to the guests chatting, when she eventually caught the celebrated duos near the mini stage prepared.

 

Mr and Mrs Kwon were entertaining their guests with all smiles and laughter. Mr Kwon had his hand around his wife’s waist and kept pulling her closer to place a sweet peck on either her cheek or the side of her head. The sight made Seohyun scrunched her brows. For a couple who was getting a divorce, they definitely didn’t act like one. Her mind was still in a baffle when a hand was softly placed on her shoulder.

 

 

“That’s Mr. Gunn.” Yuri pointed to the middle-aged man who was having a chat with her parents. “He’s the owner of the big company that I was telling you about.”

 

Seohyun turned to her girlfriend. “The one which can help in your parents’ business?”

 

“Yep.”

 

All made sense to Seohyun. It was just a façade for their benefits. They are one heck of an actor though. “I see.”

 

“This party is a dull one, isn’t it?”

 

“Well, we’re still in high schools.” Seohyun beamed. “It would be weird if we actually do enjoy this kind of party.”

 

“It made us weird, then.”

 

 

Yuri and Seohyun were a bit startled at the sudden voice. They turned around and a pair of doe eyes was looking at them; the same doe eyes that Seohyun was longing for each day.

 

 

“You’re here!” Yuri gave Yoona a small hug.

 

“We love the party so far, so does that make us weird?” Jessica stated as she pulled away from a friendly embrace she had with Seohyun.

 

Seohyun giggled. “A little.”

 

“We’re a weird couple.” Yoona s her hand around her girlfriend’s waist and staring at her tenderly.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter