Prologue

Krazy Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

“Lift your chin a bit.” The model complied. “Just like that~”

 

Click.

 

“Eyes on me.”

 

Click.

 

“Show off the skirt a little more. And the leather vest too. Last shot.”

 

Click.

 

“That’s it. We’re done!” The slender girl widely smiled, and soon joined the staffs’ cheers at the back. “It’s a wrap everybody~”



The doe-eyed photographer slowly walked to the monitor.

 

“How was it?”

 

“Amazing as usual.” The tanned editor praised as she browsed the photos.

 

Seohyun; seated next to Yuri, peeked from the book that she was reading. “I’ve seen better.”

 

Yoona smirked at the young writer’s comment. “It could’ve been worst, you know.”

 

“How so?”

 

Yoona got closer to Seohyun up until they were inches away. “If the model were you~”

 

Seohyun widened her eyes and gritted her teeth. “Why you…” She attempted a smack on the brunette’s head; only to find that the doe-eyed girl was swift to get away, leaving her evil laugh to fill the room. “Ugh, I hate her!”

 

“Aigoo, these two kids.” Yuri couldn’t help but being amused at her best friends’ almost-everyday bickering.



The three girls first met when they were six. Despite having different personalities from each other; carefree-prankster Yoona, girl-next-door Yuri and the uptight-yet-naïve Seohyun, they became inseparable ever since. Even for Yoona and Seohyun. They were a typical friend-nemesis. It was a fact that the two sometimes wanted to kill one another. However, deep down, they knew that they would always have each other’s back in any given situations.

Now that they’re in high school, together the trio had formed KRAZE; the weekly-published school’s magazine, authorized by the Principal himself. Each of them took the role that fitted them the best for the 10-paged-spread journal; the all-rounder leader Yuri, Yoona the photographer and Seohyun as the head columnist.

KRAZE basically covered everything; from the most recent happenings to the latest fashion in school. Needless to say, the popularity of KRAZE had literally made the students-slash-fans go gaga for them.

 

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter