Ultimate Stalking, START!

Forever a Fangirl

"Hey Ms. Clumsy!" Miyoung suddenly stopped. *My destiny?* Miyoung and Na Eun turned around. They saw Na Eun's boyfriend, Lee Kikwang. Miyoung ran to him and punched his chest.

"YAH! Why suddenly call me Ms. Clumsy?" Miyoung asked, still punching Kikwang's chest like there's no tomorrow.

"Wae? Is there any problem?" Kikwang asked.

"YAH, CHOI MIYOUNG! Stop punching my namja chingu!" Na Eun said, holding Miyoung's small hands.

"Mianhae, Eunnie. So oppa, why did you call me Ms. Clumsy?" Miyoung asked, releasing her hands from Na Eun's tight hold.

"I saw you with my friend, Lee Jeongmin. And I heard that she called you Ms. Clumsy." Kikwang explained.

"CHINJA?! My destiny's name is Lee Jeongmin?! OMO! The name is so handsome." Miyoung was so happy to know her destiny's name. Na Eun was laughing at the side. "What's wrong, babe?" Kikwang asked.

"No-hahahaha, nothing-hahahaha!" Na Eun was giggling. "Wae Eunnie? Thought I forgot that you'll treat me? /evil laugh" Miyoung said.

"So oppa, tell me more about your friend Lee Jeongmin." Miyoung said as they were buying their food. Miyoung was still asking about the 'Lee Jeongmin' guy. She really fell in love with that man. That guy is so lucky, the best of the bests ulzzang fell in love with him. 

Miyoung asked about all the details that she can get to Kikwang. She also asked her other friends about Lee Jeongmin. She filed the details in a cute strawberry notebook which she add more details day by day.

My Destiny~

 

Name: Lee Jeong Min (이정민)
Date of Birth: January 2, 1994
Nickname: OnKey, Min min
Height: 173 cm
Star Sign: Capricorn
English name: Kirk Lee
Religion: Christian
Languages: Korean, English
Hobbies: Watching anime, surfing the net, swimming
Specialties: Basketball
Ideal woman: A beautiful girl with a beautiful heart
Favorite color: Blue
Loves: Anime, Swimming, Sleeping, Ice cream
Hates: Liars
 

(a/n: I just invented some of the info.. Well, this is my story; I CAN CONTROL IT!)

"This day is so tiring!" Miyoung complained.

"What do you think so? You interviewed more than 37 people then the information you got is just that! Stop this nonsense, Miyoung." Na Eun said.

"Aish, Eunnie! It's just that he is not that exposed to many people. He's the kind of person who just cares about the people around him." Miyoung defended her destiny.

"Stop defending about that guy and get back fangirling over Jaejoong!" Na Eun commanded.

"I DON'T WANT TO! Nan shirheoyo! Chinja Shirheohae!" Miyoung shouted like a 3-year-old child, wanting to get back his toy. Miyoung suddenly stopped, seeing his destiny. She followed him and left Na Eun behind. Na Eun followed her, like a mom looking for her child. 

The guy she was following entered a house, a small house with a garden full of colorful flowers. *Neomu yeppeoda!* Miyoung thought. *That's not even Jeongmin. Geu yeoja, chinja!* Na Eun thought.

Miyoung was about to knock at the door when someone texted her.

jikyeo jugo sipho neoui jalmotdwin nappeun boreutdeul kkajido
himdeun nal utge mandeuneun geoya
jom himdeulgetjiman neol saranghae rago maldo halgeoya
meonjeo nae phume oneun nal kkaji

From: Unknown number

Yo! This is Lee Jeongmin. Hello, Ms. Clumsy! :-h