Sunny's Mission: ACCOMPLISHED!

Forever a Fangirl

"Jagiya~ pick me up later, hm?" Seohyun said as she kissed his cheek. Wai-wai-wait, she what? Kissed his cheek? This is unbelievable. The innocent maknae Seohyun kissing a guy's cheek? She wouldn't do it except for his boyfriend. And the guy was his boyfriend. Huh, I forgot to tell you? Oh sorry.

The ultimate stalker Mimi appeared from nowhere. *Is that Seohyun eonnie?* she thought as she ran to the gate, where Seohyun is. "See ya later!" the guy said as he waved. Seohyun noticed Miyoung, "Miyoungie, ohayo!" Seohyun greeted.

"Ohayo? Oh, it's good morning in Japanese right? *hits Seohyun's shoulder* you're studying Japanese now?" Miyoung said.

"Ani, I just learnt it from Jeongmin." Seohyun said as they started walking. "Yah, Sunny said that guy was in love." Seohyun teased. As Miyoung heard the words 'he-was-in-love', many questions entered her mind like 'who's that girl?' and 'when did they met?'. Miyoung was really upset. "Yah, gwenchanha?" Seohyun asked, and Miyoung came back to her senses. *Maybe Seohyun eonnie just heard it wrong.* Miyoung thought.

"Eonnie, who's that guy a while ago?" Miyoung asked. "Oh, don't mind him." Seohyun said. "Here's your room, eonnie. I gotta go! *waves* annyeong!" Miyoung said. Miyoung was walking to her room when she bumped on to someone, and you know who it is.

The guy looked at her, "Please be careful, Ms. Clumsy." Jeongmin said. *Eh? What did I just hear?* Miyoung looked up, and saw a familliar face. "You remember me now?" Miyoung said, and Jeongmin just nodded. "This is another sign, Jeongmin remembers, he's very forgetful!" Sunny said from a far stalking Jeongmin.

5 signs that Jeongmin is in love

  1. He forgets what happened to him and the girl she was in love after he fell asleep.
  2. He doesn't act normally.                                                                                                        
  3. He take things so cool and sometimes he just passes.                                               
  4. He remembers things that happened before he fell in love with the girl.                   
  5. He changes his tastes and likes so sudden.                                                                  

"Sunny has just one last thing to do. TO FIND OUT WHO'S THAT LUCKY GIRL!" Sunny shouted, raising a hwaiting sign; the other students were looking at her curiously.

"Yah, Min-chan and Mimi-chan! Ohayo!" Sunny greeted as she jumped beside Jeongmin and Miyoung. Miyoung waved and Jeongmin's face turned from a smiling face to an annoyed face. "Oh it looks well. And you suit each other. Min-chan and Mimi-chan. How cute~" Sunny said,

Jeongmin went near Sunny's ear, "What are you doing here again? You're really annoying!" Jeongmin angrily whispered. "Hmm... is there any problem?" Miyoung asked. "No, there isn't. Let's go, I'll guide you to your room." Jeongmin said as Sunny suddenly interfered, "THERE IS! *Miyoung and Jeongmin stared at her* Hmph!" Sunny said. *It turns out that the girl is Miyoung, but does Miyoung like my dongsaeng? And I'll confirm if Jeongmin really likes Miyoung. Let's find out!* Sunny thought.

"What's the problem eonnie?" Miyoung asked. "My dongsaeng is in love with a girl!" Sunny shouted. Tears were at Miyoung's eyes. *I should've not bumped onto Jeongmin! Arghh!* Miyoung thought. Miyoung's eyes suddenly shut and she fell. But luckily the in love Jeongmin catched her. "Yah noona, look have what you just did! You made her faint!" Jeongmin shouted. He carried Miyoung with his both arms and ran. "You better prepare for death noona!" Jeongmin shouted as he headed to the clinic.

"Sunny's mission, accomplished!"