Four is to Forever

Forever a Fangirl

 

"Min-chan... are we together now?" Miyoung slowly asked as she looked away. Jeongmin knocked Miyoung's forehead lightly, "Yah! I haven't asked you yet." Jeongmin exclaimed. Miyoung pouted, "So when are you planning to?" she said as she rubbed her forehead. "Four." Jeongmin smirked as he said. Miyoung tilted her head, "Four years?" she asked. Jeongmin shook his head. "Four months?" she then asked. Jeongmin shook his head again. "Four weeks?" Miyoung rolled her eyes. Jeongmin shook his head and said, "Four seconds of asking you, if you answer it'll last forever"
 
Miyoung's heart skipped a bit. "Four and forever, huh? Too cheesy!" she said as she hit Jeongmin's arm lighlty. Jeongmin looked at her and forcedly smiled, "Yah! You're too violent, I won't ask you now." he said as he turned around. Miyoung's eyes grew larger than saucers, "Eh?" she exclaimed. Jeongmin, ignoring her, poking the strawberry plushie he saw and asking, "Miyoung's violent right? I know she hurts you too!" he said, playing around. Miyoung blinked cutely, "Min-cha~~~~n!" she called, trying to sound cute but ended up being ignored. Jeongmin then talked again to the strawberry plushie, "She didn't apologize to you after hurting you? I feel you plushie!" he said with sarcasm tone, hugging the plushie. 
 
Miyoung pokes Jeongmin's shoulder and hugs him from behind, "I'm so so~~~~~~~~rry Min-chan!" she said in English with her cute accent, placing her chin on his right shoulder. Jeongmin then tilted a bit to his right and bit Miyoung's cheek. He removed Miyoung's arms, turned around and pulled her closer, staring at her. Miyoung blushes and looks away. Jeongmin then holds her cheek and forces her to face him and stares again. Miyoung blinks cutely thinking, "I think he would kiss me now! Kyaaaaa~ I should control my feelings! >/////<" Jeongmin caresses Miyoung's right cheek and pulls her waist closer to his body. He leans over, getting near to her face and his lips. Miyoung then blinks and looks down, seeing her body close to Jeongmin. 
 
Jeongmin places his arms around Miyoung's waist and leans closer. "Can I do it with you first before asking? So I would know if you're good at this..." Jeongmin says. Miyoung's heart skips a beat, head still facing him but her eyes looking at somewhere else, "Wh-what do you mean?" She says, obviously getting nervous. "You know, the thing when our bodies collide." Jeongmin said, teasing Miyoung and pulling her closer, feeling her body. Miyoung's lips shakes, "A-ah. I d-don't know that!" she exclaimed. Jeongmin looks at her eyes, "Humans need that! Why don't we do it now? Don't tell me you never did it..." he replied. "A-ah.. E-eh.. I haven't..." Miyoung says her incomplete sentences. She then places her hand on her jacket and s it, looking down, "Please take care of me! I don't know how to do it yet!" without even thinking, Miyoung said. Jeongmin looked at her, seeing her strawberry t-shirt with her amazing curves---- oops. Sorry, the author is underage. She is innocent about things like this. ;u;
 
Jeongmin giggled and pinched her nose. "Yah! I was just playing around!" he said as he removes his arms from her waist. Miyoung then turned to her left, thinking how much embarrassment she received. She frowned. "Yah, Mimi-chan, are you okay?" Jeongmin asked as she poked Miyoung's cheek. Miyoung faced him and asked, "Was I embarrassing?" Jeongmin smiled at her and nodded. Miyoung, who quickly reacts, pouted and sighed. Jeongmin, who was worried, just mindlessly spit out these words, "But I still love you! S-so, would you be my girlfriend?" Miyoung blinks and slowly smiles, "Eh, uh! Of course, I will! *having this face 8D*" she replied. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds then Miyoung suddenly spoke, "Min-chan! I thought you'd ask me in four seconds... I think it was two or three seconds..." Jeongmin shrugged, "Should it last three-ever?" he asked, saying "three-ever" in English. Miyoung giggled and wrinkled her nose. "Hehehe, Min-chan so cute!"