Arrival of Jeongmin's Rival

Forever a Fangirl

DING DONG DING DONG

"I'm getting back to my class!" Sunny said.

On the other hand, Jeongmin and Miyoung were in the clinic. "Mimi-chan! *pouts* Wake up now~" Jeongmin was worried about Miyoung's condition. He's blaming himself for being irresponsible of his naughty sister. And he was also blaming her sister, of course. *Mianhae Miyoung, my evil sister really!* Jeongmin thought.

Miyoung slightly opened her eyes, familiarizing the place. *Omona, why am I here? And Jeongmin is here too!* Miyoung thought. 

"I'll leave now." those words were just the words Miyoung exactly heard... She was still kinda dizzy from what happened and seeing Jeongmin leave her makes her heart much more broken. Miyoung shed a tear, without letting anyone notice it. But she failed and, "Choi-ssi, gwaenchanhayo?" a voice came from somewhere..

Miyoung sat and wiped her tears, "Eh? Where are you?" Miyoung asked.

"I'm here!" the guy said as he raised his right hand. The guy was blonde, he looks innocent and he's cute! 

Miyoung's eyes widen, "JO YOUNGMIN?!" Miyoung shouted. 

"Eung, it's me. Wae Choi-ssi?" Youngmin replied.

"What are you doing here?" Miyoung asked.

"Oh nothing. I just heard you fainted." Youngmin said. 

"Aigoo, news spreads so easily these days..." Miyoung said as the both of them laughed. But on the other side, Jeongmin was back with the drinks he bought, and jealous? *Arghh?! What the heck is that guy doing here?* Jeongmin thought. Jeongmin confidently entered the room and cut Miyoung and Youngmin's conversation. 

"What's up people?" the unusual and not normal (abnormal? xD) Jeongmin said. Miyoung suddenly frowned, seeing Jeongmin entering the room. "Strawberry juice for you, Mimi-chan!" Jeongmin handed the juice to Miyoung.

"ANI!" Youngmin shouted. "Strawberry juice wouldn't be good for you. Drink water instead!" Youngmin added as he handed the bottle of water to Miyoung. *MWORAGO? What's all these?* Miyoung thought.

"I know you like strawberry Miyoung!" Jeongmin said as he pushed the strawberry juice near Miyoung's face. *How did I know she likes strawberry juice? Aww, never mind now.* The unusual and abnormal Jeongmin thought.

"Water, Miyoung!" Youngmin said as he raised his eyebrows. The two cute guys kept on repeating and competing in front of Miyoung. "Aigoo, stop it now! I want strawberry milkshake not strawberry juice nor water!" Miyoung shouted. Exactly the time that Miyoung said 'strawberry milkshake' the both of them ran to the canteen, bought a strawberry milkshake and came back as fast as they can. While they were gone, Miyoung took the stawberry juice Jeongmin gave him and put it in her bag.

"Jajan!" the both guys said as they handed the strawberry milkshake to Miyoung while catching they're breath, of course. 

Miyoung glared at them. "What do you want Choi-ssi?" Youngmin asked. "Do you think I can drink the both of them?" Miyoung coldly said. *I really can drink it all, just testing my Min-chan! 8D*

"Yes, you can! You love strawberries that much, right? But if you want one then choose mine." Jeongmin said as he pushes Youngmin out of the way. "I do?" Miyoung asked. 

"Aigoo Choi-ssi, don't mind that stupid guy. Just drink mine, it was made with mah pure love." Youngmin said as he made an aegyo. "Yah, you just bought that!" Jeongmin said as he hit Youngmin's head not that hard.

"Yah!" Youngmin said. Miyoung grabbed the both of the milkshakes and as they were having they're cute not that violent fight, Miyoung was drinking all the way. 

After the long cute-and-not-that-violent fight, the nurse came to check if Miyoung was doing well. "Choi Miyoung, you can now go home. I told your teachers that you'd be home now. You better rest, okay?" the nurse said and Miyoung just nodded. "You just need someone to take you home." the nurse added.

"And that would be me!" the two guys both said as they both raised they're hand. *What's up to them?* Miyoung thought. 

The two of them had a long fight again but the both of them ended up taking Miyoung home. *Aigoo, do I have to be with these two quarelling people? Aish!* Miyoung thought.

Through the streets and everywhere, Miyoung was ashamed. All of the people were looking at them like they were criminals, and you know whose fault it is. They pushed each other, bumped each other and hitted each other, but not that hard. And Miyoung was having her bad day, broken, upset and pissed. 

"YAH THE BOTH OF YOU, WON'T YOU STOP YOU'RE NONSENSE FIGHT?" Miyoung shouted, and the two of them were like 'woah'(shocked). They looked at each other and, "Look you made Mimi-chan pissed!" Jeongmin blamed Youngmin. 

"Aigoo, I'm going this way." the broken, upset and pissed Miyoung waved. "Annyeong Mimi-chan!" "Annyeong Choi-ssi!" 

"Yah Jo Youngmin! You made her upset! She should be resting and relaxing!" Jeongmin blamed Youngmin again. 

"Me? It was you! You always pushed me and I even fell on the trash." 

"It was not my fault! You're just so clumsy and thin that's why you fell!"

"Clumsy? *he pushed Jeongmin* now who's clumsy and thin?" 

As Miyoung looked back, she was still upset. She expected that the two of them would stop quarelling about such little things. She shooked her head, "This kids! >.<"