Lovey Dovey

Forever a Fangirl

They entered Miyoung’s house.

“WAAAAH! Your house is so clean, Miyoung-ah.” Donghae said as he spreaded out his arms hitting Yoona’s face.

“AAACK! That hurts oppa!” Yoona exclaimed, pouting. Donghae pulled Yoona’s lips, “What’s with the look? It doesn’t suit you!!” he said, teasing Yoona.

Sungmin looked at them with a jealous face. He went near Miyoung and linked his arms to hers.

Miyoung looked at him, sort of disgusted. “I want skinship too!” he said.

“With me?” she said, with a LOL face. “Yeah, wae chu don like?” Sungmin asked, with a little cute face.

“Of course I do~” Miyoung said with a kissy face.

Sunny was making a derp face, *Tss, I better call my brother here! * Evil Sunny thought.

Minwoo went near Bora who was sitting in the couch, “I’m really sorry about what happened a while ago.” He apologized.

Bora glared at him, “That’s like your 19327828733874th apology.” She coldly said.

“Cos I really am repenting noona!” Minwoo said, pouting.

Bora bit her lip, “Fine then. I forgive you.” Minwoo jumped up and down and spread his arms for a bear hug. Bora pushed his face away. “NOT AGAIN NOONA?” Minwoo complained.

“Wahh how sweet of them yeobo~” Kikwang admired them.

Naeun stole a peck from Kikwang’s lips, “LOVEH DOVEH!” she said.

Jia sighed. Kikwang went to her and covered her eyes. “It’s not good for your eyes, noona!” he teased.

“Yah!” she said as she removed Kikwang’s hand from her eyes and punched his chest.

Knock knock

The knocking door(LOL) caught the 4 lovers’, Jia’s and Sunny’s attention. Miyoung opened the door. “ANNYEONGHASEYO GUYS!” Seohyun greeted.

“Dongsaeng!!” Jia ran to Seohyun to give her a big hug. “Luckily you’re here, Sunny and I are not alone anymore” she said as she dragged Sunny along.

Miyoung dragged Seohyun in, “Come in! Come in!” she said.

“Umm.. guys, I’d like you to meet someone!” Seohyun said.

The 4 lovers’, Jia’s and Sunny’s eyes grew big. “YOU BROUGHT SOMEONE?!” they all exclaimed.

“Jagiya! Come in, ppali!” Seohyun called her Jagiya? TROLOLOL.

“J-j-jagiya?” Sunny asked, not really a question.

A handsome guy entered the house. Sunny’s and Jia’s eyes grew more bigger. “YOUR BOYFRIEND?” they both shouted.

“Annyeong!” the guy greeted as he waved manly. He wrapped her arms around Seohyun’s waist. “Yeah, I’m her boyfriend. Jung Yonghwa!” he continued.

Jia and Sunny hugged each other. “Eonni! We’re forever alone! *fake sobs* Don’t leave mehh!” Sunny begged. Jia wiped Sunny’s fake tears, “Ne, I won’t leave you forever!!” she said.

The 5 lovers laughed and giggled, seeing the two ‘frvr aln’ girls. “But we’re gonna do something fun! And we’ll get Sungmin!” Sunny whispered.

Jia looked at Sunny with a “I C WHUT U DID THUR’ face.

The night went fun. They played games, ate tons of food and watched movies. The lovey dovey’s were having their own world and Sunny&&Jia were having their own world too.

Yoona and Donghae kept acting the normal way. They were like JUST flirting each other but they were really like that. They act like that towards each other. They like each other, they just don’t know. And Donghae was planning to confess, someday.

Sungmin kept flirting Miyoung. But Miyoung was ok with it. She knew that it was just for fun. She knows that Sungmin truly likes and loves Sunny forever and always. He was just trying some of his tactics to make Sunny jelly.

While Minwoo and Bora on the other side, was having LOVERS’ QUARREL again. Minwoo kept apologizing like 13809728476398785 times. And Bora, acting her way, kept on ignoring Minwoo and acted mean and cold to him.

And the two real couples were like having a double date, talking about each other’s love lives. How they met, how they become friends, how they confessed and how they become lovers; they talked about it all. And Kikwang was stealing kisses from Naeun, like a thief. And Jia and Sunny just can’t handle the sweetness all over the house and they just did what they planned.

Until someone caught all of their attention again…

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGMIN! I LOVE CHUU <3 Have a blessed new year and stay handsome!! You're getting old, but I still love chu~

tumblr_lx68p0d2b91qj7wcuo1_500.jpg