Angry Miyoung

Forever a Fangirl

405362_320674491310805_187623271282595_9

Until someone caught all of their attention again…

Knock knock

*Ugh, my annoying sister called me!  I hate her, really!* Jeongmin thought as he waited for someone to open the door. He didn’t know who owned the house, he just knew that he was there to give Sunny her undies. *Aish! Sleeping in someone’s house is good but commanding me to go there is definitely not!* he thought as he knocked really hard.

And someone opened the door. “YAH CAN’T YOU WAIT?!” Miyoung yelled as she blinked.

“MIMI-CHAN?!” “MIN-CHAN?” they both exclaimed.

“What are you doing here?” they both said.

“Uhh..” they both said again.

“You first..” Jeongmin said, acting gentleman.

The others kept lurking on who knocked the door and Miyoung stepped outside, closing the door. “I live here.. this is my house.” She said as she giggled.

Jeongmin’s eyes grew big. “EHH? YOU LIVE HERE?” he yelled.

“Uhh yeah? I guess so.. But what are you doing here?” she asked.

Jeongmin scratched the back of his head, “Umm.. My annoying noona called me here.” He said.

*Oh.. I forgot what happened a while ago.. Mimi, you are still mad!* she thought, mentally slapping her face.

“Fine then.” She said coldly. “Onee-chan!!” she called Sunny.

“Why Onee-chan?” Jeongmin cutely asked.

Miyoung glared at Jeongmin, “It doesn’t have anything to do with you..” she said.

"Uhh.. Okay." Jeongmin mumbled.  Sunny opened the door. "Yes Mimi-chan?" she said. "Ooooh, Jeongmin. You're late." 

Jeongmin looked at Sunny, then he looked back at Miyoung. Miyoung raised an eyebrow. "What's with the cold atmosphere?" Sunny narrowed her eyes. 

Miyoung entered the house, looked back and bowed at Sunny. Sunny coldly grabbed the paper bag Jeongmin was holding, and entered the house while stumping her feet saying, "Look have what you done to my Mimi-chan." 

Jeongmin was confused. "I didn't even do anything.. What's with them?" he said as he scratched his head. Jeongmin turned around and was about to leave when Jia jumped and pulled him inside the house. 

"What the heck are you doin' noona?" Jeongmin can't say anything, except those words. 

Jia jumped with Jeongmin inside the house. "Jeongmin's here!" 

They all looked at Jeongmin. "A-ah.. Annyeong!" Jeongmin said as he bowed. "Hyuuuuuuung!" Minwoo said as he glomped. "Get off." Jeongmin said coldly but he was joking. "Pffft." Minwoo complained and went back to Bora's side. 

Sunny and Jia stepped forward and faced them, "Ahem ahem." Jia tried to catch their attention. "Hmm.. guys since Jeongmin is here, and we're already 13.. The frvr aln girls decided to play a wonderful game!" Sunny said. Jia nodded, "So we won't have our own different worlds, let's play an aweshum game TRUTH OR DARE!" Jia said. 

"Look at them, they're just like MCs." Sungmin giggled as she whispered to Miyoung. Miyoung looked at them and laughed. "Yeah right." Miyoung said.

Jia glared at them, "You saying something?" she said. Sungmin sat straight and whispered, "Uh.. naaathin'!" 

--

Sunny then spinned the bottle and it pointed to Jia. Jia glared at Sunny. "Oooooh. It's not meee! Blame the bottle!" Sunny exclaimed. "Truth or dare?" Sunny continued. "Pffft. Truth." Jia said. 

Gikwang smirked and raised his hand saying, "MEEEE NOONA!" Sunny nodded. *What is he thinking again?! Pfft.* Jia thought.

"Uh, noona.. Do you like someone here?" Gikwang asked. Sunny narrowed her eyes. *I knew it.* Jia thought.

Jia nodded. Gikwang smiled and said, "Can you please give this cookie to him?" as he handed a cookie to Jia. Jia sighed and stood up. She went in front of Minwoo. She closed her eyes, knelt and held Minwoo's hand as she placed the cookie. Minwoo looked at her, but then looked back at Bora. Bora raised an eyebrow then Minwoo shook his head. 

Jia went back to her place and sighed. Sungmin cheered the atmosphere. "HEY PEOPLE! Let's see who's next..." he said as he spinned the bottle while they cheered. The bottle pointed to Bora. Bora giggled, "Hmm.." she mumbled. "I'll go with dare then.." she continued. 

Yonghwa went back from the bathroom. "Hmm, what happened?" he said as he looked around. "I'll try! It's dare right?" he asked as Bora nodded. 

"Throw a pillow to a girl's face who is really annoying and disgusting." Yonghwa said. Seohyun glared at Yonghwa. 

Bora grabbed a pillow and threw it straight right away to Jia's face. Jia quickly stopped the pillow by moving her right hand forward, she grabbed the pillow. They looked at her with a O.O eyes. "O.. M.. G..." Sunny exclaimed. Jia smirked, "I'm awesome and I know it." 

They cheered for Jia like she was an idol or something. Bora looked at her and frowned.. Minwoo smiled at Bora saying, "CHEER UP NOONA! Your throw was great!" Minwoo said as he pecked on Bora's cheeks. Bora blushed a little.

Jia looked at the two and sighed. "I'll go to the bathroom first." she said as she faked a smile at Sunny. Jia shed a tear as she went to the bathroom.

Jeongmin watched the two, "A kiss?" he wondered. "Eh? What's with you?" Miyoung looked at him curiously. 

--

Miyoung was shocked. Her eyes were wide-opened. Her hands were on his back, hugging him tight from shock. She just noticed that her lips was pressed into his. She didn't broke their kiss, and he didn't too. Jeongmin didn't understand the feeling he felt, he loved it. Being pressed with a girl's lips was awesome. It was like he was in a dream with his dream girl. He didn't know why he kissed Miyoung. After a minute, they were still kissing. Miyoung was still hugging Jeongmin, and Jeongmin was still holding Miyoung's face. Miyoung broke the kiss.

--

Jeongmin remembered something. But the image of the two people in his memory was blurd. He can't figure out who was the two kissing and why he remembered something like that. He just mumbled, "Kissing, it's just for lovers right?" Miyoung narrowed her eyes. "You remember?!" she exclaimed. They all looked at the two. "Remember what?" Jeongmin said. "Ah.. nothing." Miyoung said.

They continued to play and tried different things when they get bored to the other. They didn't ate dinner but they ate snack every second. They stayed up till midnight but people has their limits so they got tired and decided to sleep downstairs. 

"Can someone please help me get the blankets up here? I can't reach it." Miyoung shouted. Jeongmin stood up and tried to reach it. *How embarrassing. She asked help but I can't reach it too.* Jeongmin thought. Jeongmin then went out a nervous laugh. * Aish. What should I do now?* Jeongmin thought.

Jeongmin looked around and saw a chair, he pulled it and he said, "Use this." 

Miyoung giggled and stepped on the chair, she grabbed the blankets and she gave it to Jeongmin. Jeongmin placed it on the floor he was about to help Miyoung go down but Miyoung accidentally fell on top of Jeongmin. She quickly stood up and grabbed the blankets. She ran downstairs with a tomato face. 

Jeongmin chuckled. "She's so cute." he said. Jeongmin looked around, "So this is where she sleep. Smells nice, looks nice.. hmm~ My paradise." he whispered. As he looked around he saw a cute strawberry notebook which said 'MISS CLUMSY' on the cover. "Sounds familliar.." he said and he opened the notebook. 

tumblr_lwnrovmHJU1qj2p6po1_400.png

He saw this. XD OFC NOT! Haii thur Angry Bomi~ X3 And since I haven't been updating like a month I shall give you a hottest guy in the universe spam.

 

I LOVE CHU ALL~ <3.<3 >///<