Revelation is to Confession

Forever a Fangirl

My Destiny~

 

Name: Lee Jeong Min (이정민)
Date of Birth: January 2, 1994
Nickname: OnKey, Min min
Height: 173 cm
Star Sign: Capricorn
English name: Kirk Lee
Religion: Christian
Languages: Korean, English
Hobbies: Watching anime, surfing the net, swimming
Specialties: Basketball
Ideal woman: A beautiful girl with a beautiful heart
Favorite color: Blue
Loves: Anime, Swimming, Sleeping, Ice cream
Hates: Liars

Jeongmin gasped as he read the first page of the notebook. "Isn't this Mimi's? Why does she know such things about me?" he thought. He scanned it, wondering how Miyoung knew all those things about him. "... Why am I her destiny?" he thought. He got curious and went to the next page.

Dear my Destiny,

I'm so tired today. Stalking you here and there. I learned knew things about you. Aish! I may be the cause of Kikwang oppa and Eunnie's fight. It's all because of you... But, I'm not really blaming you. I'm tired today, I'll sleep now! Hope you still remember me, remember Ms. Clumsy. I love you, 이정민

Jeongmin's eyes grew larger and larger as he read the words and sentences Miyoung wrote. "Ms. Clumsy." he thought.

DING DONG DING DONG (a/n: Ring ding dong ring ding dong digi ding ding ding~)

Miyoung stopped for a while to catch her breath, *I hope it's not the second bell.* Miyoung thought.

Miyoung ran again heading to her classroom. But accidentally she slipped near the post. She bumped her head and her hardly. "AWWWWWWWWW!" Minyoung shouted.

"YAH! Sshhhh..." a guy behind Miyoung said.

"Mianhae. I just slipped." Miyoung said, turning around and seeing a so-so handsome guy. Her eyes widened, *He's more handsome than my bias.* she thought.

"Oh, sorry if I startled you." the guy said, helping Minyoung to get up. *Skinship with my destiny! YIPEEE!*

DING DONG DING DONG

"Oh, it's the second bell!" Miyoung said. 

"Annyeong Ms. Clumsy~" the guy said, waving her hands and heading to his classroom.

"Ms. Clumsy? Sounds cute!" Miyoung said while walking(and jumping) happily to her room.

He remembered that day again. The day he met Miyoung. When he helped her, when he waved at her and when he called her Ms. Clumsy. She wasn't that sort of special to him. When they first met, he didn't really felt anything about getting married or loving each other. Love is too precious to be felt at first sight, that's what he thinks.

Dear my Destiny,

I didn't know your sister had the same club with me! Salamism! And guess what? Our class is having a sorta musicale or drama? Your sister seems so interested in acting so maybe she'd be the one arranging such things~ We'll have more chances of meeting! \o/ Anyways, it's been spreading in our batch now. Hope you still remember me, remember Ms. Clumsy. I love you, 이정민

He went to the next page, thinking that maybe Miyoung is just being delusional about saying "I love you" to him when they just met before. As he read the next page, he saw Miyoung's want to get to know him. And once again, he read that statement "I love you". He wouldn't know if he'd be happy that Miyoung said, for the second time that she loves him or frustrated since Miyoung loved him at first sight, without even knowing who the real he is.

Dear my Destiny,

"Pardon me, her?"

"I don't really remember her."

You don't know how those words hurt me a lot. Why don't you remember me? I think I should get over you now. I was such a fool, hoping that you remember the girl you helped but you didn't. I expected, I got hurt. Well, I guess that's life. And like what Eunnie always say expectations are the root of all heartache.

He sighed, "My forgetful senses strikes again. Sorry Miyoung for making you feel bad." he thought as he wiped Miyoung's tears which fell in the notebook. He nodded, "You're right. Expectations are the root of all heartache."

Dear my Destiny,

Here I am again, after promising myself to remove you from my life, I went to your house. Lololol. I'm crazy right? But here's my number, so call me maybe! XD jk. I'm going to play as the lead female character and the male is.. Sungmin oppa. TT^TT It would be nice if its you though. I know I was so embarrassing a while ago. Sorry! OnO And.. we... you know uh. Yeah, kissed. \o/ I'm so happy today Min-chan~ <3

But kissing are just for lovers, right?

He giggled, it was the first time he read someone's diary and his heart skipped as he read the first sentence. His eyes grew larger as he read the middle part, he was shocked. "So that was the image.. so we kissed... so.. I'm such a fool why did I thought it was a dream?!" he though as he mentally slapped himself.

Dear my Destiny,

Sunny eonni said that you were in love with a girl... In love with a girl, huh? Who could that be? and yeah, I fainted because of that. I know I'm funny but... I don't really know what I should feel right now! TT^TT I'll just consult my eonni's opinion. They're going here later~ I drank the strawberry juice you gave me :3

As Jeongmin read the next page he sighed. "Sunny eonni knew that I had interest on her... so that's why." he thought. "You're wrong Mimi-chan. I'm not just in love with a girl. I'm in love with a girl who's very charming and beautiful. I'm in love with a girl named Choi Miyoung!" he shouted.

"Eh?" Miyoung's jaw dropped as she heard Jeongmin shout. Jeongmin dropped the notebook as he saw Miyoung standing in front of the door.

"You... love... me?" Miyoung asked as she blinked slowly. Jeongmin's heart almost dropped as he heard those words from Miyoung. But what can he do, he's already caught in the act, in the act of loving Miyoung. Even shouting it, huh? What does he think? Jeongmin just nodded as Miyoung's eyes grew large. "You do too, right?" Jeongmin asked.

Miyoung looked away. "Aaah... that... I guess. You're right." she said. "I think I've always loved you... From the first day we've met since now. Though you were cold to me at times, I still love you. Though you easily forget things happen about us, I still love you. Though I know you're not perfect, I still love you. I love you... and I'll always--" She continued but Jeongmin suddenly puts a finger on her lips.

"Sssshhh, that's enough Min-chan. Hearing you say "I love you" is enough for me." He said as he pulled Miyoung to a hug. Jeongmin's love for Miyoung grew really big from the first day they met since now. But did you notice Miyoung's reply to Jeongmin's confession? She said 'I think'. Thinking and feeling are different. Would they be together forever? Does Miyoung's love for Jeongmin just like her fangirl-ing life? Find out!

What's the difference of being a fangirl and being someone's lover?