The Suspicious Sunny

Forever a Fangirl

Jeongmin woke up in his room. He scratched his head, "Good thing that was a dream." He was relieved. If that was real(which it was, really) he would never go out of his room because of the embarrassment he received from Miyoung. But, in reality Miyoung really liked it because it was real. Confused? Then never mind. Jeongmin looked at the clock, "Oh, it's 5:30. Better get what I want!"  Jeongmin said, as he ran downstairs for his i c e c r e a m t i m e.

"Oh, Min-chan, you're awake!" Sunny greeted as she looked back at Jeongmin. "Are you okay?"

"Eh? Is there any problem?" Jeongmin asked, heading to the refrigirator, obviously to get ice cream. *Eh? He doesn't remember?! Omomomomo! That's a sign he's in love. Gotta check my dongsaeng out!* Sunny thought.

"Aniyo. Come seat here *taps the vacant place beside her*" Sunny said as Jeongmin had a bit on his vanila ice cream. "Yah, gimme." Sunny said as she tapped Jeongmin's hand. Jeongmin handed the ice cream container to her. *Omomo?! For the first time in my life as Lee Jeongmin's sister. He handed me the ice cream intentionally. Well, there was another time, but I don't want to talk about it.* Sunny thought while he stared at Jeongmin maliciously.

"Yah noona! Why are you staring at me like that?" Jeongmin said as he waved his hands in front of Sunny's eyes.

Sunny came back to her senses, "Oh nothing, nothing. Hmm... What do you want to watch?" Sunny asked as she place the ice cream container to the table and went in front of the TV to find DVD's.

"Hmm.. I want Heavenly Forest." Jeongmin said. *The last time I asked him what to watch, he said 'Death Note', 'Full Metal Alchemist or 'Bleach'. But now, a Japanese Romance movie. Omomo! My brother, chinja!* the suspicious Sunny thought. Sunny played the video.

The suspicious sister was really focused through the movie. But not on the movie, but on his brother. When there are intimate scenes Jeongmin usually look away, but through this movie Jeongmin was like imagining that he was Makoto(the lead guy) and Shizuru was... was... Shizuru was a girl Sunny should find out. When Jeongmin notices his noona staring at him, Sunny just pretends that there are something wrong with Jeongmin's clothes or his hair then Jeongmin just nods. But usually Jeongmin will really make it as a big deal.

"What again, noona?" Jeongmin caught Sunny staring at him again.

Sunny was thinking of an alibi, "Look, you ate all the ice cream!" Sunny said as she pointed the container. But the truth is, Sunny was really the one who ate it all. It's just so unfortunate that it was with Jeongmin when Sunny finished it all. And Sunny just tested him, she really knew that she was the one who ate it all.

"Bu-buu-but... Ah, nevermind!" Jeongmin said and continued watching the movie. *This noona is disturbing my moment here!* Jeongmin thought.

Sunny stood up and took the container, she went to the refrigerator to get some more. "Hmm... My brother is usually making small thing a big deal, especially with ice cream. But? What did I just hear now? NEVERMIND? I can't find that at Jeongmin's vocabularity. *opens the refrigerator* But if he's in love, who is that lucky girl? Another mission for Ssun." Sunny said as she raised a 'hwaiting' sign.