Jeongmin's Sister

Forever a Fangirl

"Come on! We're going to be late for our club!" Na Eun said while Miyoung was still chit-chatting with their other classmates.

"Well, you should go now. Talk to ya later, k?" Their classmate, Yoona said. 

"Arasso! Annyeong~" Miyoung said as she waved, pulled by Na Eun.

"What happened with you and oppa?" Miyoung asked while they were walking, heading to their club room.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Na Eun sighed. They entered their club room.

"OH! My fellow maknaes! You're here~" Seohyun said as she hugged the both of them. 

"Eonnie~ I missed you!" Miyoung said. Seohyun stared at Na Eun, at Na Eun's puffy eyes.

"Na Eun, did you cry? What happened? Is it about you and that Kikwang? TELL ME!" Seohyun kind of forced Na Eun. 

"She doesn't want to talk about it, Eonnie." Miyoun whispered to Seohyun. "Oh. Well, it's okay." Seohyun whispered back. Their moderator came, announcing something.

"Guys, I'm gonna tell you something." Their moderator, Yang Jin Man announced. (a/n: OH YEAH. It's JYP! Say hello :-h) The students were murmuring and excited to know what he was going to say.

"Well, we'll have a play. We'll have it by the 4th semester. Of course, our club is Salamism what do you think we'll do? WE'LL DEFINITELY ACT!" Mr. Yang said.

"But songsaengnim!" Kwon insisted. "No buts, Mr. Jo Kwon!" Mr. Yang shouted. The students were shocked, knowing that they'd just chose that club because of the teacher; not because they wanted to act.

"Songsaengnim, we will be the one choosing and creating our own story?" Sunny asked. 

"Yes, Miss Lee. All of you will have your own part of this play. And I hope it will be successful." Mr. Yang said. 

"Lee? Lee is to Lee Jeongmin." Miyoung whispered. "Wae, what's the problem with Sunny?" Victoria asked.

"Eonnie, does Sunny eonnie have a brother? Same batch with us?" Miyoung asked Victoria.

"As far as I've known, she doesn't." Victoria said. *Aish! Choi Miyoung, stop expecting nonsense.* Miyoung thought.

"Ani, Victoria! She has! It's Lee Jeong something!" Amber said. "Why don't you try to ask her?" Sulli suggested.

"LEE SUNKYU!" Amber called. Sunny turned around and walked to them. "Is there any problem, Josephine?" Sunny asked, teasing Amber calling her with her second name, Josephine.

"Do you have any sibling studying here?" Sulli asked.

"Yeah. Do you know him, Lee Jeonmin?" Sunny said. *OMOMO! Why am I so lucky? Gotta be close with this eonnie* Miyoung thought.