Koukou Debut

Forever a Fangirl

"Choi Miyoung so cuteee~" Seohyun said, appearing from nowhere.

"Me? Kiyowo? *laugh laugh* Maybe Mason but not me. I'm beautiful." she HONESTLY said.

"Oh right, oh right. Let's goooo~" Seohyun pulled Miyoung until they've reached Sunny's house.

*Knock knock

"Is it maknae Seohyun? Oh, it's you! *hugs Seohyun* And... Mimi? The cute mimi~ *ruffles Miyoung's hair* Come on guys I have a lot of things to tell you." Sunny said as she dragged them in.

Miyoung was looking for someone, and you know who it is. But she just saw Kwon, Mr. Yang, f(x)'s members [a/n: but they're not a group in the story, they're just too many too mention], Donghae, Na Eun(who came earlier than Miyoung bringing her boyfriend),  Kikwang, Kyuhyun, L.joe, Taeyeon & Joon(who just attended, though they're not a part of the club) and tons more.

"Looks like Mimi cutie is looking for someone." Donghae teased.

"Yah! I'm not! And who would it be? Like you know who it is..." Miyoung denied as she and Seohyun sat on the couch beside Na Eun.

Sunny stood and smiled, "Umm.. I'm just gonna announce something *coughs* Well, Hara and Gyuri already created the story that's why they won't be participating in the play, you know they just made it as an excuse. *other laughs* And now, I am giving you the copies of the story so you can read it. *gives copies to each one of them* It's a love story, actually they didn't really create this. They just adopted a Japanese manga. Yeah, Sulli?"

"Yeahh. But what manga?" Sulli asked.

"Koukou debut." Sunny answered.

"High School Debut? OMO~ That would be cute." Sulli wondered. The others including Miyoung, was curiuos about the story.

"Errr.. For the sake of the non-manga lovers, what is the story all about?" Byunghun asked.

"I'm not good at explaining, but I'll give you a hint before we watch the live action. *smirks* A girl who finds love, but falls in love with the person she shouldn't." Sunny gave them a hint.

"Oh, kiyowo!" Yuri said.

"Let's watch it!" Taeyeon excitedly said.

"Min min!" Sunny called, you know who it is.

"Wae noona?" a voice came from the room upstairs. Looks like Miyoung is recognizing the voice.

"Gimme the Koukou debut!" Sunny commanded.

"Sure noona! But can I watch too?" Jeongmin said, getting down from the stairs.

"Of course my cute little brother." Sunny ruffled Jeongmin's hair.

"Jeongmin's growing up! Watching romcoms, huh?" Kikwang teased. Miyoung was staring at the handsome guy. Jeongmin looked around to find a place to sit, and there he found it! Beside Miyoung~ how cute! A fangirl and a kingka sitting together.

The movie started. (a/n: I can't tell the whole details 'cause I'm not good at it. Well yeah, like Sunny in the story. I'M RECOMMENDING THIS MOVIE TO YOU GUYS, it's really fun and enjoying! Here's the trailer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DjJJQhU08s0 If you want to know where can you watch this, just tell me. I don't bite, sweeties)

"Awwww~ How sweet." Krystal said.

"So who would be the Haruna and Yoh?" Luna asked.

"And the other leading characters?" Kyuhun added.

"Uh, well I and Sunny have decided. So Sunny is here to announce." Mr. Yang said.

"So, the leading characters first, Sungmin would be Yoh. Oh, where's Sungmin?" Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Obviously he's not arround." Kwon said.

"Oh, so I'll just contact him later. Then Mimi would be Haruna. *more even louder* Mimi would be HARUNA!"

Miyoung was still busy staring at Jeongmin's beautiful face. All of the people looked at her, including Jeongmin. "Eh? Uh, me? As Haruna? Oh sure." Miyoung just smiled, but she really doesn't know if she can act as Haruna. She just nodded 'cause she doesn't ant to be ashamed in front of Jeongmin..

"Good. And Sulli will be Yoh's cute little sister, Asami." Sunny announced and Sulli just nodded. Also like the other announcements, they were fine about their position.

"Kyuhun as Yui, Donghae as Fumi, Amber as Mami, Victoria as Makoto, Na Eun as the other coach who lied to make Makoto and Yoh break up. Um.. What's more *looks over the paper she was holding* Oh there, Yuri as Leona, Seohyun as Takemoto, and the others will be cameos." Sunny at last, finished the announcement.

"Oh yes I'm a cameo! I wanna be on Leona's side when they'll have the baseball match." Krystal volunteered.

"Oh sure, Krystal. You can have as many cameos as you want." Sunny said.

"And I and Sunny will be the directors, cute right?" Kwon said.

"Noona, how about me?" Jeongmin suddenly said out of nothing.

"Aigoo~ You can act as a cameo too." Sunny said.

"Eyy... Noona is making so much aegyo." Byunghun said.

"Yah! Don't play with my sister L.joe." Jeongmin defended his innocent sister. Sudden awkwardness in the room created by the cutie little Mimi.

Everybody's eyes where on her. And guess what was she doing?

Yoh and Haruna <3